Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 06

Story Info
Cuck worships Mistress' feet & learns he will be her maid.
1k words
4.31
17.6k
9

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra and Richard walked home. He carried all the bags from the lingerie shop and the nail salon. Sandra wanted to make sure he had a bottle of Ballet Slipper pink polish, "so you can do touch-ups on your nails," she had declared at the register.

Some of the patrons looked up and smiled at her comment.

The doorman held the door to their building open and greeted them as Mr. and Mrs. Shaw, and they took the elevator to the 12th floor and Richard opened the door and allowed his wife to enter before him. Sandra kicked off her shoes and threw herself on the couch.

"Well," she said, "I certainly need some refreshment after our busy day out. Get me a glass of champagne. But first let's see what you look like in your new clothes."

"Yes, Mistress Sandra," Richard replied. He quickly went to the guest room and removed his pants and golf shirt and looked at himself in the mirror. The thong panty Sandra had selected felt odd between the cheeks of his ass. He put on the garter belt and stockings and adjusted the bra. He went to the kitchen and got out a bottle of champagne, poured a glass, placed it on a silver tray and went out to the living room to serve his wife.

She took a long sip, leaned her head back and then looked at her husband. "I have to plan out some more activities for us, Richard. Why don't you worship my feet while I think? It relaxes me... and will provide some refreshment for you too," she giggled.

"Yes, Mistress Sandra," Richard said and got on his stomach and looked at his wife's feet, perfectly polished in bright red Morning Rose.

He started by gently kissing each toe on her right foot. He craned his neck and began to gently lick the sole of her foot. Long, gentle licks from heel to toe. When his wife wiggled her toes it was a signal for him to begin sucking them. Each one individually. And after that he would swirl his tongue around each toe. Ten or fifteen times. He would kiss the instep and then, inching forward on the carpet, work his way up to her ankle and then back again. He repeated all this until Sandra would push her other foot against his face, which was the unspoken signal for him to worship the other foot. Richard tried to be as enthusiastic with his tongue as possible. Before Master James had entered his life, Sandra would reward him after a particularly good foot worship session. He was desperate to keep her as happy as possible and, perhaps, have her intercede with Master James' rules.

"Richard," he heard her purr, "Suck my big toe. Make believe it's a cock you're giving a blowjob to. Sandra sat up on the couch and crossed he legs. "That one," she said pointing with the champagne flute, "On your knees like my good little cocksucker."

Richard got on his knees and bent over her raised foot. He was a sub he thought. He loved the FLR life, but not the forced-bi. He had never sucked a cock before Sandra brought home her bull. There was a time he would have refused, but now Sandra insisted and Master James held the key to his cock cage, and as much as he disliked the act, he had to live with them both, as well as desperately, desperately needing a release.

"That's very good, Richard," Sandra cooed. "Get me another champagne and I'll tell you my little plan."

Richard got up. He placed her champagne flute on the silver tray, took it into the kitchen, refilled it and took it back to his wife. She took the proffered glass from the tray and said, "Kneel." He did and she stretched out her legs, resting one ankle on each shoulder. Richard raised his eyes from her crotch to her breasts to her eyes, which glowed with excitement.

"I've decided that I want you to be more... er, what's the word? Girly. Yes girly. I know I'd like that and I think that Master James will find it amusing. And feminizing you will have him go a little easier on you. What do you think? Well, no matter, that's what we're going to do. It won't take a lot. We'll get your hair styled a bit by Amanda's friend. You're a handsome man and I know you'll make a beautiful gurl. Yes, those high cheekbones with a little blush, just like Amanda said. Pink lip gloss to match your pedicure and cage. Perfect!"

Richard stared at her. "Sandra. Mistress Sandra," he said, "I love you. I've accepted our lifestyle. But I still have to work and am on Zoom a few times each week. I can't all of a sudden turn into a girl. I know I don't earn as much as James... Master James, but it's still a lot of money. I want to please you but..." and left his sentence unfinished.

Sandra considered what he said. "The changes will be very nuanced, I promise you. And you won't have to style your hair and wear makeup all the time. And it will amuse me. You want to amuse me, don't you Richard? Don't I deserve to have a gurly maid to wait on me? Don't I deserve to be amused?"

Richard swallowed and considered the alternative. He said, Yes, Mistress Sandra."

"Good boy. Or should I say 'Good gurl'? Put on your apron and go prepare dinner. I have some arrangements to make for us for tomorrow. Pick up my high heels and put them in my closet. Do it with your teeth. I absolutely adore when we can add a little more subservience into our lives! Don't you?"

Richard looked down and said, 'Yes, Mistress Sandra" and crawled over to her shoes, took the straps gently in his teeth, and crawled with them into the bedroom.