All Comments on 'Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 16'

by FLRServant

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So remind me as to why Richard would actually live with this situation? Why not just leave, as anybody would? Oh yeah you have a delusional belief about women; so instead of getting physiological help, you write stories to reinforce your problem, not a great idea.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is progressing nicely, as for the MORON trolling in the other comment, he runs his mouth yet he is here. Funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That night, Richard realized he had enough. Sandra and Master James were shit people who would never respect or treat him with any of the considerations due to a regular person. Therefore, it was without hesitation that he burned the two motherfuckers alive while they were sleeping.

It was an easy thing to accomplish. Using all the ridiculous lingerie that Sandra had given him...he simply put it onto the stove early in the morning while the two lover laid locked in each others arms.

Their screams could be heard for miles but Richard didn't mind. The two assholes deserved it for what they had done to him.

That day, as the police desperately tried to figure out what happened, Richard used his prowess to clean out the checking accounts of himself, his dead wife and her lover (he had stupidly left his wallet in his car which the former slave had then stolen). Then, he proceeded to use his newfound wealth to move to Columbia.

Later on, he met a woman who actually cared for him. One who didn't force him to suck the dicks of men and who refused to treat him like an animal. She still controlled him sexually but did so out of devotion to the man who adored her.

And so, Richard lived happily ever after.

You're welcome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just bizarre, and not in a good way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFLRServant@FLRServant
Was originally nipple-torture trained as a sub for body worship. One Mistress thought I was creative enough to train as her assistant. Definitely not a sadist but have my standards. Think it's both interesting and creative to force-feminize young sissies. Anyone who'd like to ...