All Comments on 'Becoming Angelyne'

by GlassO

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have managed to lose me completely on exactly what, why, who and such but it is still a surprisingly entertaining story that managed to keep my attention and I don’t feel as if I have wasted my time which is incredibly rare but also holds quite a bit of promise.

J.D.

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

awe yes, very entertaining. so good, not realistic, but hot all the same.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFover 1 year ago

The Stakes are Higher Than She Thinks

Meet Brenda she's a successful HR professional who oversees a staff and gives orders. She regards much of Hollywood tourist traps as low brow entertainment. Coming upon a street hustler 'Magnifico the Magnificent' she accepts a $200 bet that she can't be hypnotized. What has she to lose?

Brenda falls for the `smartest gal in the room' trap. She's hypnotized. Having lost the bet, what does she lose? The answer is frightening. Read the story.

Becoming Angelyne rivals a Rod Sterling tale for the intensity of the surprise ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlassO@GlassO
Just your average hypnosis fetishist living the life in Los Angeles. I'd like to think I would do this IRL someday, but for now, I'm content to fantasize. I welcome all feedback and I respond to every email I get.