All Comments on 'Becoming CD Mistress Raven's Slut Ch. 02'

by Vodka_Jim

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Room mates

I can see this is leading to Mistress Raven gaining a semi full time room mate for her pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent!

Very much enjoyed this second chapter. Loved the crossdressing. Would like to see more please. I feel that the first encounter with one of Mistress Raven's clients is in his very near future.

Just one tiny nitpick.... the place where your belt goes is your waist, not your waste.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Great content. Please keep the series going. Definitely need to keep going with the relationship dynamic of the two.

Vodka_JimVodka_Jimover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the helpful feedback, including noting the typo. This chapter had a few other typos that I caught upon re-reading, including calling the epilogue a prologue. ( I had written that as the start of the next chapter but then decided to put it here at the last minute. ) I usually let a story sit a few days and then edit it but I skipped that step this time. Lesson learned.

I really appreciate the comments and will keep the series going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dressing up

Need to increase the dressing up in different outfits for future stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi, thanks for writing, but I think rueben's a major asshole. He feminized his friend against his wishes, exposed him to public humiliation, fucked him when he was still injured anallly and now has his friend wrapped up in exploiting Michael. Rueben's a master manipulator and adept at reading people. He knows all about kink addiction and brain chemicals, endorphins, dopamine, seratonin etc. He has no qualms about exploiting the long distance sub whose into fin dom, now has Michael addicted to felching (eating cum out of someone's ass). It's sad that Michael sends his wife and two daughters away so he can do this depraved nonsense. How long before Rueben start blackmailing Michael or someone else? Chapter one was OK, chapter 2, too far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous