Becoming CD Mistress Raven's Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vodka_Jim
Vodka_Jim
113 Followers

Once she was satisfied that I had cleaned the mess I had made, Mistress pulled her cock out of my ass and I felt her cum leaking out of my ass when she did. She then climbed onto the bed and sat on my chest. "Clean it," was all she said as she put the head of her still semi-hard cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and let her slide her cock into my mouth. I began swirling my tongue all over the head of her cock and then started cleaning the shaft with my tongue. It tasted different than before, more musky, which I assumed was from her cum and my ass. But I didn't care, I just wanted to please her and earn her approval, so I licked her cock as vigorously as I could.

Her cock had stayed pretty hard the whole time. But I felt it start to harden more as I sucked and licked her and she was soon back to full erection. She reached back and started playing with my cock, which had gone completely soft after my orgasm. She stroked it gently, but it did not respond. She laughed at me, "Ahhhh, is sissy bitch a one and done boy? Your mistress is not. I need to come at least twice, sometimes more to feel satisfied. So your work is not yet done, bitch."

"Yes, Mistress," I said as I continued to lick and suck her cock.

"I bred your ass, now I think I need to breed your throat," she said as she climbed off my chest. "But first, get on your knees right here," she said pointing to the floor in front of her as she sat on the bed.

"Lick my boot, bitch. Humiliate yourself for me," she commanded.

I did as she asked. I started sucking the heal of her boot like it was a little cock. I then licked all over the base of her boot and then ran my tongue along her thigh-high boot starting at the ankle and working my way all the way to the top of her boot. I did that several times and then she ordered me to do the same to the other boot.

"Now take these boots off of me," she ordered. I unzipped her boots one at a time and slipped them off of her legs and set them near the side of the bed.

"Get back on the bed. Lay on your back and hang your head off the edge," Mistress ordered. I complied and immediately realized why she had asked me to take her boots off. Without the heels, she was now the perfect height to drop her ball sack into my mouth.

"Suck them very gently bitch," she ordered.

It felt amazing to have her balls in my mouth. Hers were smaller than mine. They tasted a little salty, which I assume was sweat. They felt meaty and oddly soft, yet kind of hard at the same time. I took my time gently using my tongue to massage them in my mouth.

"Mmmm. That feels nice. Good boy," Mistress Raven said. Immediately, I loved doing this for her.

"Is your throat ready to please your Mistress?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," I said letting her scrotum slip from my mouth. "Please use my throat."

With that she slipped her rock-hard cock between my lips and slowly started fucking my mouth and throat. But suddenly she pulled back and smacked my face. "No teeth you bitch!!" she screamed at me.

"I'm sorry Mistress. I, I didn't realize ..." I tried to explain but she was hearing none of it.

"If you think you can hurt my dick, I need to teach a lesson," she interrupted.

She grabbed the piece of cord that she had used on my dick earlier and tied it around the head of my still mostly flaccid cock. She then yanked on it very hard stretching my cock and making me jump and howl in pain.

"If your teeth touch my cock, this is how I will let you know, bitch." Like this, and she pulled the string again causing me to writhe in pain.

She then held her cock to my lips. "Kiss her and apologize to her for her hurting her," she said.

I kissed her cock passionately. I kissed it at first with just my lips and then with my tongue. And then I apologized to her cock, "I'm sorry for hurting you. Please let me please you. Let me make you cum."

Mistress started laughing at me, "That's really good. I can't believe what a total sissy cum whore you are already and this is your first time. Now open wide and take my dick!" With that she started sawing her cock in and out of my mouth and down my throat.

She started vigorously pounding my throat. On occasion she would tug on the cord tied to my cock and tell me to be careful and watch my teeth, but I was very mindful to keep my teeth away from her dick.

After several minutes of pounding my throat, she started breathing harder. "Do you want to taste my cum, bitch," she asked. I could only humm "uhhh, huhh" with my mouth full of her cock.

"Oh fuck yeah, your throat feels soooo good. Get ready bitch here it comes." And she started filling my mouth with her cum. It was hot, salty yet sweet, creamy and there was so much of it. I could feel her cock spasm in my mouth with each shot. Her cum filled my mouth started leaking out the corners of my mouth. When she stopped spasming she pulled her cock out of my mouth.

"Show me," she commanded.

I opened my mouth so that she could see that it was full of her cum. "Swallow it or spit it out, whatever you want," she said. I swallowed.

"Good boy," she said. She then used the tip of her dick to push the cum that had leaked on my face into my mouth. I welcomed it and cleaned her dick with my tongue without even being told to do so.

"You are such a cum slut," Mistress Raven observed.

"Get up, make me a cocktail from the mini-bar, and get dressed. I'm going to clean up." She got up and went to the bathroom and I heard the shower come on.

A few minutes later, Reuben walked out of the bathroom wearing a plush white robe with the resort logo on the front. He picked up the drink I had made.

"Thank you. Mistress Raven wanted me to tell you that she enjoyed you and hopes you will see her again soon."

"I would like that," I said.

"Good," Reuben replied. He reached into a drawer and pulled out a pair of bright red Speedo swim trunks. "If you want to see Mistress again, you will wear these to the beach tomorrow. If you don't, she'll never see you again."

I looked at them. They were size small, obviously Reuben's. "Uh, I'm a large, maybe x-large ..." I started to comment, but stopped. "I'll wear them."

"Good. Have a goodnight. See you at breakfast. And by the way, you owe me a hundred dollars," Reuben said laughingly, recalling our bet at the bar earlier, as he showed me the door.

***

I met Kevin and Reuben for breakfast the next morning, expecting things to be really awkward. Surprisingly, they weren't. Reuben was the same as always and acted like nothing had ever happened. After breakfast, we all headed to the beach.

As we got to the beach, Reuben asked me, "Will you be a dear and rent a cabana for us? I don't want to be in the sun all day."

"Sure, Reuben, why not," I responded. As I started heading off to make the arrangements, Reuben shouted, "And can you get the unlimited mimosas for us all morning?"

"You got it," I responded realizing that the line between Mistress Raven's dominance and Reuben's was already starting to blur.

Once we were all situated in our cabana, I stripped down to my trunks to go for swim. "What the fuck are you wearing?" Kevin exclaimed when he saw me standing there in a tiny red speedo. "Dude, those are like two sizes too small for you! It looks like you're wearing a thong!"

I was embarrassed and turned about as bright red as the trunks I was wearing. He was right. I had looked at myself in the mirror before heading to breakfast. The tiny swim trunks crept so far up my ass that they did kind of look like a thong. And even my average sized package was noticeably bulging out the front.

"I don't know man," I stammered. "I thought maybe they would get me noticed by some of the ladies on the beach," I lied.

"Dude, you're going to get noticed but I don't think it's going to be what you want," Kevin laughed.

"Shut the fuck up," Reuben chimed in. "I think he looks sexy as fuck! He has MY attention!"

Kevin started laughing hysterically, "I think Reuben just made my point."

"Well, fuck you both. I'm going for swim," I said as I started jogging towards the surf. Once I hit the water and started swimming, my mind was instantly filled with what my next encounter with Mistress Raven would bring.

Vodka_Jim
Vodka_Jim
113 Followers