All Comments on 'Becoming Hazel's Toy Ch. 03'

by Ocean_Eyes_1997

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Let me know when she decides to slice his throat and end his miserable existence. Maybe she could have him rob a bank, ambush cops or some other act of extreme violence that would end with him dead and out of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can't have him "trying to figure a way out of this mess", then he mindlessly does everything asked. Any young guy would say "screw this" and leave. There's no way he would go without having access to his dick at that age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so dumb. He's obviously gay, so just let him be gay. She couldn't force him to do anything he didn't want to do and these short pops of him being angry and not wanting to do it are bullshit, because he just keeps doing it. Any normal, horny young guy, would have fought tooth and nail to get away from the crazy bitch. Could be a much more interesting story, but author's of these kind of stories just don't give their characters any normal predictable reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love how she said "nurturing" which is apparently code for cunt. Guess it makes sense why you put this under nonconsent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why does this always have to turn into sissy shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why are people so anxious to criticize the fantasy being portrayed here? If you don't like it move on - there are plenty of other stories here. This fantasy involves being an "unwilling" victim of a controlling woman; of course he does what he's told!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the style is good and the structure is just right - it develops well

TX_Dude_TX_Dude_almost 2 years ago

You are my new favorite author. Hope there are many more parts to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really hope you continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mistress, please keep writing this story, please. You absolutely must continue or this would be horrible for your fans. If you don’t mind, please put in some of Hazels friends for more humiliation and force him to eat his own gummy messes. Maybe even a little public humiliation with him eating his own cum at a restaurant in front of her friends. Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice insight into your mind, not a pretty sight is it.

dannysubmale4udannysubmale4u12 months ago

Would love to see how this continues. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, she wishes no harm to come to him? SHe likes him? Yeah, right. Too bad we don't know what happened the next day or whenever he has to go back to class or his dad's house. Someone will miss him sometime. Does she allow him to go back home or does she keep him for a few weeks? What happens when her folks come back and find out that there is a sissy living with her? Will she beat him? Oh well, another unfinished story but it is good that it stops here. Too much of a mess with time line and story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous