All Comments on 'Becoming Hers'

by GoddessNi

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
zwingli1531zwingli1531about 3 years ago

Perfectly captures the excitement when someone first discovers the bliss of findom. I hope to read more of Tom's journey

BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 3 years ago

Not into findom or anything akin to it, but I loved your story, the pace, the characters. A very sexy, well written story.

TwilekloverTwilekloverabout 3 years ago

Seriously great stuff! I love a good femdom story, and twisting someone into a paypig is first class femdom! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Incognito tab doesn't autofill search or keep history to be able to recommend, that's the whole point of incognito.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful story. Accurate of how easy it is to control us men

CornixCornixabout 3 years ago

A beautiful story of a beautiful form of submission.

When done well Findom is truly exquiste, i am sure Your skills are magnificent Goddess Ni. i would be honoured to read more of this story if You choose to write more.

To the anonymous commentator regarding incognito: depends upon one's interface. My incognito does prepopulate once one starts typing if the address is already in the normal browser history.

Regardless of the facts of this try not to let minutiae spoil what is a lovely piece.

thankugoddessnithankugoddessniabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this. There isn't enough findom content on literotica. I feel like I know you better after having read (and reread) this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The only way this could have been better would be if she made him :serve her" physically, specifically orally, over and over, denying him any release. But this was hot!

Ben at benawriter@gmail.com

Dark_SisterDark_Sisterabout 3 years ago

I'm into femdom but not so much the findom kink, yet I think it's a solid story and enjoyed it.

I think it's great and quite refreshing you didn't incorporate any "oral service" in the story. It's a worn out trope in femdom that's usually all about his desires and what he wants, which is to perform oral sex. As a dom, it's not my job to satisfy your desires, but it is your job to make me happy, and oral is waaaay down the list.

Looking forward to the next installment.

Paypig666Paypig666about 2 years ago

The bliss of surrender to Findom and the resulting orgasm is captured in the story. I am craving an in person wallet draining

oureltonoureltonalmost 2 years ago

It was a very pleasant surprise to find that you actually wrote this GoddessNi! I am a big fan ma’am!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A second part would be great I love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoddessNi@GoddessNi
@goddess_ni on kik if you like being drained | findomme | 22 | my fics are crossposted to my ao3, no permission to post elsewhere | yes i am a findomme in real life and i love money. give me some.