All Comments on 'Becoming Hers for Good Ch. 01'

by slameks

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscout6 months ago

I'm sorry but Geoff was such an unlikable character that I quickly stopped reading.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you very much for this exciting novel. I like it very much. It is well written and exciting.

uga2001uga20016 months ago

I loved it. I think another chapter exploring their relationship would be nice. I also would love a chapter where her parents return to see how both of them interact with her parent as well as their relationship. You did a great job on this story.

Rcz2000Rcz20006 months ago

A solid first story about immature, flawed people. Thank you for sharing.

oliver57oliver576 months ago

I loved the dynamic of their relationship and how she drew him in. It’s unclear why she’d want him, though. He comes across as an incompetent, loser, fuck-up. I think that required better motivation. Still, really loved it overall. I wish my partner did that to me!

Ak610Ak6106 months ago

I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really good first story.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very wholesome femdom story aha which is very rare on this site. Great first story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

plz continue story - rly good

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Keep going! Geoff slowly “redeeming” himself…. But also the dynamic of power exchange is great so far.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very well done. There’s more to this story so please keep going.

Your writing is good enough to explore other characters as well

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story, some interesting conundrum's. Geoff is happy with non-con anal rape, but doesn't want to be filmed. however I did like the fact Katie looked at him as a sub and not a slave, which is the most important part of a D/S relationship. Well written entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved your story, felts extremely realistic and its so much excitement and fun

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, keep it going I look forward to the next part.

maxine2maxine26 months ago

It was very good, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the idea of loving Femdom, and not the cruelty, the outright over-the-top sadism of some of the stories you see online. Here's to hoping we see a catharsis in Geoff's future; he'll make a better slave/husband, if that's the direction this takes.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

GREAT STORY!!!

Crank up the FEMALE DOMINATION!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The turn around sat the end where she realized she went too far made the story for me. Thanks!

NEthingGozeNEthingGoze6 months ago

Quite well done. Good writing replete with good plot, characters, and intriguing sex. More please, we want to experience the way the relationship develops.

perroCastidadperroCastidad6 months ago

I liked the story.

Now that geoff returned and agreed to continue wearing his Mistress's collar, the "Boyfriend-Girlfriend in public" relationship and the "Mistress_slave in private" relationship should be established.

The Mistress should begin to be stricter in punishments and lengthen the slave's chastity.

Since she has money, she could probably build a dungeon for her games and his punishments.

I hope you continue it.

Psychman24Psychman246 months ago

Nicely done! Fairly realistic interplay between the characters. For once a sub who uses his safe word and quits a scene that's too much. You almost never see that in these stories. Also a domme who screws up and admits a mistake is so refreshing to see. A young couple feeling their way along and figuring it out as they go, A really good premise and of course its nice to see some love and caring involved

maso00maso006 months ago

Loved the story, please keep going.

slameksslameks6 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments, I am overwhelmed by all the positivity. Originally I planned to leave this as a one-off, but after reading all the suggestions I decided to release at least one more part. I'm working on another story right now, but I already have a rough draft for the continuation of this one, hopefully I can get it submitted this weekend. Once again thank you for all the nice comments :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome story, well written

lacorsettedlacorsetted5 months ago

Great story. Thoroughly enjoying it, keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a well written story and more like life than mane others Ive read. When he got mad about her going to far his reaction was how I would be. I have played with some ladies and stopped when they went to far, slap my face, I get MAD, games over.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awww they are both so clueless, it's adorable. Loved the realism of it - I'd like to see their relationship develop further.

Sabre1985Sabre19855 months ago

Great story. I really liked how he ran away, then realized her control is what he needed, and craved.

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story was well written, and i wonder if this was your life.

This is close to mine, i was a loser until a girl found me. She was similarly hard on me and supported me to become an engineer. Before kids i would work and come home, upon arriving home she would put on my cage. The sex before kids was great, we were very creative and have loving Femdom relationship. I can not wait until my children move out and we can return to relationship.

So i would suggest another chapter on how she turns this loser into a winner, but yet a devoted love slave - interested on what you come up with.

elnegm1983elnegm19835 months ago

Loved every moment I spent reading this. A truly beautiful piece of art.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was all set to go on a rant. when you humanized the story. I hope that they can proceed where they stay safe sane and consensual. I'm really not into noncon and forced chastity, not into the whole mistress slave thing either ( so why do I read femdom? IDK) good story for chastity FLR kinksters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

First attempt ??? Great work. Hope to see several more chapters before you move on to your new story.

V34RYUV34RYU5 months ago

It was very cool. I can't wait for your new stories

SEPApegSEPApeg5 months ago

Really good. Not sure why her confidence comes and goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The comments by sychman24 are so right on. Kate assumed too much and went too far. Geoff used his sage word to his credit and that led to a discussion into the contours and rules of their relationship. Hooray for them!!

But now I worry about those returning parents. Will they be horrified at finding her with a man? A man living in their house?! How soon till they figure out their “ arrangement?” Then what? Oh dear. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous