Becoming His

Story Info
Master Julian shows his young slave boy a few new tricks.
2.8k words
4.48
9.6k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you want me to continue this story or have any ideas, let me know in the comments. Enjoy the story.

This is a sequel to 'Room 14- Meeting my Master'. If you like you can read those for more information. All characters are over 18.

Becoming his

Since Julian became my master, my life had changed completely. I was no longer looking for strangers to please me. He was the one that was making me cum every week. My sex life used to be pretty chill for a gay guy, but now I had found myself looking at sex toys and leather outfits I could picture myself wearing. A red jockstrap or a leather harness were now on my Amazon wish list.

The only thing I didn't like about our relationship was that we couldn't meet as often as I wanted. He had a tight schedule as he was working full time for an investment company, as well as on the gym. Sometimes I would send him thirsty messages telling him how much I wished he was with me. Pounding me hard and bounding me to his bed. My body would react to those thoughts at night, yet I couldn't do anything aside from jerking off.

On the other hand, whenever I received a message from him. I would get super excited as I knew it was about to be a fun night. The last time we met was no exception...

I arrived at his place and closed the door behind me. As I walked down the narrow dim lit hall, my eyes looked for the door with the number 14 on it. Although it wasn't the first time I was there, I still felt butterflies on my stomach as I entered his room.

I knew better not to be late. So as soon as I got there I stripped down to my white undies and put on the choker that he had left on a chair. Looking down at the floor, I waited on my knees for him. The cool temperature of the room was making the soft blonde hairs of my arms raise. My heart was pounding on my pale chest as I heard his heavy footsteps coming closer.

"You're right on time, boy. Did you miss me?"

"Yes...master..."I replied softly. His deep voice was making me shiver already.

"I must say I've been looking forward to this all week" He admitted.

I smiled after he said that. My stupid mind made me think I was the only one, but I couldn't be sure of that.

"Stand up." He commanded standing a few inches from me.

On my feet, I could see my Master was wearing some leather pants and harness as a top. His heavy boots made him stand a few inches taller than he already was. With his right glove he caressed my freshly shaved face and smiled at me.

"I want to try some new things today..." He said nodding to something behind me.

My head turned around. I had noticed there was a table in the middle of the room next to the bed, but I missed the X-cross when I walked in. It was the first time that I'd seen a BDSM X-frame. It was wooden device to tight someone up, facing them or the cross. Your body was completely restrained in that contraption. Later I found out it was called a Saint Andrew's cross.

Master grabbed the ring on my collar and guided me towards the cross on the wall. It was a red and black wooden frame covered with some kind of leather. On each end of the cross there were some adjustable cuffs, secured to the frame by some chain.

With his nimble hands he restrained one wrist at a time and then separated my feet and secured them to the frame too. As soon as I heard the handcuffs click, I became restless. I realized I couldn't easily escape that situation. Not that I needed too, but to trust my master completely felt exhilarating. My body was now in a spreadeagle position, and he had access to my whole body.

He then brought something from the table. It was a chain with two clamps, one on each end. It had a small carabiner in the middle that he latched to my collar's ring. My master stepped back and contemplated my bound pale body, looking pleased. I could feel his lewd gaze examining restrained feet, up to my thick thighs that were spread in an uncomfortable position, my pale torso had almost no hair aside from some blond fur, all the way to my arms. He grabbed his bulged and I knew it was torture for him not to fuck me right away.

"Look at that body. You're beautiful..."

He came closer and began kissing me. His wet mouth tasted so good. I could feel his coarse two-day beard rubbing my face while we made out. I closed my eyes and surrendered to his touch. His hand caressed all my chest down, slowly getting down to my bulge. My cock was already making a tent in my briefs. He would just caress the tip of my cock over the cotton fabric, just enough stimulation to make it hard.

We continued making out while his right hand ventured to my left nipple. All of a sudden, I felt a stinging sensation. I looked down and a silver clamp was fastened to my chest. Master glanced at my face to see my reaction and carefully fastened the other one to my right nipple. I moaned at this new experience.

"Good boy...I'll make them a bit tighter; I think you can handle it..."

His strong hand slowly turned a wing screw in the tiny clamps.

"Fffuck...god..."I mustered will squirming in the cross. Chains were jangling from my

desperate movements.

Another turn at the right clamp and I was clenching my teeth while my body was shaking.

"That's it... It hurts but you can take it...I know you can..." He said caressing my bottom lip.

Who could have thought that such a tiny device would have me sweating like that.

Master's hand got in my briefs and grabbed my wet cock. He whipped it out and began playing with it. Jerking me off steadily. Everytime he rubbed the pink head with his strong fingers, my body would shudder. The chains on the cross jangled as I unconsciously pulled my arms trying to get a hold of my meat. It was driving me insane. I knew Master was enjoying this.

My glossy brown eyes looked at him pleading for mercy.

"You like this... don't you boy?" He whispered on my ear.

"Uh-huh... th..thank you master..." I replied enjoying the feeling of his leather glove against my now precum covered cock.

He continued rubbing my cock relentlessly. Together with his kisses and the clamps I felt like I could explode any minute... It was insane... I was panting almost naked on that cross while he hadn't even taken his gloves off to touch me, and yet he was driving me crazy.

I could feel my orgasm building up. My toes were curling as I felt my load about to shoot, when suddenly, he stopped.

"F..ffuck!..." I yelled shaking in the contraption. My hard rock cock was bouncing as he released it. He had taking me right at the edge of an orgasm.

Master Julian was laughing pleased. His green eyes were rejoicing in my suffering.

"You can't cum without my permission, remember?"

Sorry... Master..." I replied catching my breath. My body still twitching from getting so close to that sweet release.

He then pulled the clamps out and rubbed his index finger all over my pink skin. Sending waves of pleasure and pain down my body, everytime he touched me it.

"Look at how sensitive you have become."

Each stroke over my chest would make me jolt in pain and pleasure. My body was aching in so many new ways, I had forgotten about the strange position I was in.

After a few minutes of teasing, he released me from the handcuffs and took the clamps off my collar's ring. Each time he set one of my limbs free he made sure I had no marks and that I stretched a bit.

On all fours, Master guided me to a table in the middle of our sex room. It was a big piece of furniture covered in black pleather, it looked like two people could fit in there. There were three wooden steps on the floor that lead to the top of the table.

I got on top and waited on all four as he instructed me, my face facing the gray wall and my ass facing him.

"Good boy..." He praised caressing my back.

I couldn't believe how in a few weeks I had become so compliant. Perhaps it was his confident voice or the fact that I preferred not to be in control. It's too much pressure when I had to make decisions, with him I could just go with the flow.

My body was in full display, and unlike a bed, he could easily grab my body and do as he want on that table. I grew impatient as I hear a zipping sound, he was taking his clothes off. He had removed his pants and was down to his boots, dark briefs, and harness.

"Now bend over and show me your hole, boy..."

I lowered my head down, arching my back, and I slowly pulled my white briefs down to my knees. Revealing my round ass cheeks that I'd been busting on the gym. Hanging between my thighs, my cock dangled, a string of precum was falling to the table. My body was begging to be touched. Grabbing my cheeks, I spread them to show my tight pink hole. His breathing made me realize how close he was from my rear-end.

Suddenly, I felt something wet. Master began spitting on my ass making me jolt. My twitching hole was eager for more. I could feel it getting wet. With my face pressed against the table's surface, I moaned into the leather. His hands grabbed mine and lowered them, making me hold the back of my thighs and knees. He then took my undies off, undressing me completely. Master teased my hole with his index, rubbing it, taking his time before I felt him lick it.

Right away, I felt like melting. His warm tongue was making its way inside, slowly opening me up.

"..Ggod... feels so good master..." I mumbled into the table's leather.

He smirked and continued playing with his tongue in circles all along the rim, before pushing it inside. Master was grunting in between my cheeks, knowing very well my ass was his. He kept making me wet, licking and spitting on it, taking his time. With his right hand he kept my cock hard.

"You're not getting any lube tonight, boy, just my spit." He mumbled with his face stuffed in my ass.

That sentence alone made my body shiver in anticipation. In another situation I would have been terrified but I knew he would never hurt me.

With my hole wet, he began to finger me. First one finger, then another one, until he could fit three fingers of his massive hand inside me.

He then grabbed something from one of the side tables. I felt something made out of latex pressing into my body. He put a black plug in me and pressed a button. He explained it was kind of like a vibrator, so it pulsed continuously while inside me. It was something I had never experienced before, I thought vibrating toys were just for girls. But feeling that buzz inside felt amazing.

"Turn around boy." He demanded slapping my ass.

On all fours, I turned around and saw his massive cock just a few inches from my face. It was as perfect as I remembered, it had a nice pink head and some veins trailing all the way to his big balls. Right away, my master's scent went straight up my nose. He was such a stud, his tanned body was held by a harness and just some dark briefs. He had a few tattoos on the side of his torso. He was standing on the top step so that his cock was at the perfect height for me to suck.

"You know what to do boy...No hands... just use your mouth..."

"Yes master..." I nodded licking my lips.

I got closer and licked the head a few times. It was already shiny with precum. Slowly I went down on him, taking him as deep as I could for some minutes. At first, I could only go half-way as it was the thickest cock I had sucked. Master looked down on me smiling as my blond head moved back and forth.

"That's a good sucker...Come on now...take the whole thing..." He praised caressing my short hair.

My moans were muffled as I stuffed as many inches as I could. His cock now was looking shiny from all my spit. Meanwhile, the device in my ass was making my legs weak.

He grabbed me by the hair and held it as pushed his cock inside. He was making me take his whole man meat all the way to the balls. My eyes were watering, as he fucked my face, yet I couldn't get enough. He would push it all the way to the back of my throat and held it a few seconds before letting me breathe again. A pool of spit had formed under my chin on the table's surface.

"Th..thank you master..."I found myself repeating every time he took it out.

I looked up with my brown eyes begging for more. He seemed more than pleased to see the kind of slut I was becoming.

He guided me to turn around and I was excited to get fucked by him. It had been a week since I had a fuck. I bent over waiting.

Carefully, he removed the plug stretching me up right before taking it out. He spread my now ready hole and spat on it. I couldn't wait any longer really.

I heard him rip something and I guessed he was getting ready to stuff me. He pushed the head in and I felt the pressure inside. I was panting in pleasure. Nice and slow, he was making me feel every inch. I grabbed the sides of the table and enjoyed the sensation. It was the perfect fit for my hole.

"Good...you are stretching so nicely, boy..." He praised while pushing the last inches in.

"...please...more...master..." I managed to say as I was lost in the nasty things he was saying.

"...that's a good boy... all the way to the balls..."

Master grabbed my hips and began fucking me. At first, he didn't move it much. Waiting for me to get used to the feeling. He then began taking the whole thing out, making my hole close before stuffing me again for what seemed an eternity. I was crying in pleasure.

The ring of my collar was dangling as he pounded me mercilessly. He wasn't giving my hole a break. Both of our moans mixing with the slapping sounds of our bodies. The smell of sex was filling the room.

Master shifted his hands from my hips to my shoulders. He was now jackhammering my ass. His pounding grew faster and harder and I knew I was about to bust.

"...p..please...Can I cum master?" I begged for his permission.

"...Yeah..shoot..."

"...Oh god.... Fffuck...." I shot several times on the table. Strings of white sperm painting the dark leather.

Master took his cock out and quickly began jerking off. Finishing in my back. He then hugged me, and I could feel his heavy body breathing quickly and slowly as our orgasm subsided. We rested on the table before washing ourselves in the shower.

**

I was putting on my shoes sitting on the bed when he asked me if I wanted to go to BDSM club. He saw my scared face...

"You can say no, it's ok..." He said in such a nice voice. It was almost as if he became a different person when he was wearing his casual outfits.

"It's not that I don't want to go, but what if someone ...recognizes me..."

"You don't want people to know you're mine?" He asked with a smirk.

"...it's just... I'm not openly out yet. Only some close friends know..." I continued tying my other shoe.

"I see... It must be exhausting to have to live like that..."

"It is sometimes... but I know I'll tell everyone... eventually."

"Sure...I get it."

"But what if I told you, no one would know it's you? Most people use code names and masks so to be honest I've never seen someone that I've met in the club in the real world..." Master could be very persuasive.

"Mmm...Ok... so what's this club like?"

He could see I was interested in the idea. Master convinced me eventually and we decided to go next week. I couldn't wait to see what this S&M scene what's all about...