Becoming His (Before the Beginning)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my eyes wander from the nothingness of pleasure to his face, I can see he is thoroughly enjoying the experience. I was right, his eyes are screw shut and his mouth is slightly agape and I think it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. His shoulders push into the cushion, his hands crash against it, his back arches backward, his hips are tight in the air and he explodes in my mouth with waves of spasm after spasm of pure pleasure.

His whole load shoots down my throat. It's overwhelming: the contrast of the tastes between absolute sweetness and utter saltiness, the lubricated texture and the abundance of it. They fill up my throat quickly and soon, some are overflowing out of my nose and mouth. My own dick was already hard and I had come the same time he had. Only I was too focused on him to notice it. I feel satiated and spent, well-spent at the same time.

In the aftermath of our session, I unconsciously leaned against his legs only to be stopped by his hand. He has that expression of warning. There is leftover cum still leaking from my holes and his eyes warn me he doesn't want any of that to touch his perfect immaculate clothes.

He leans against the sofa, clearly basking in the aftermath. It is not for long, though. His hands easily slide the now limp dick into his trousers, zip them up and open the car door. Sunlight creeps in and my nude spent form can be seen by the servants waiting for his arrival. Embarrassment flashes over me and I try to cover up my still leaking dick, but to no avail. The looks on their faces show they've known it all and that maybe I'm just another of the fuck toys he has. Now that the pleasure is going away, several emotions are coming back to my mind. I feel ashamed that I let another guy degrade me like that and more so on the fact that I enjoyed it more than he probably did. Anger boils from my stomach as I realised he had just used me, just like that and ever more anger came when I knew I couldn't have done anything to stop that. Hot tears flow from my eyes, without me even knowing it.

After he exits the car, he turns back to see me in my pathetic state. I had already expected him to be aghast and walk away but he leans down into my ears, his hot breath against my cheeks and kisses me there. It is a light peck with his smooth soft lips. His hand ruffles my messed-up hair. This time, I find myself appreciating the gesture. All the emotions leave and my heart becomes filled with something warm and something very nice. "You did a good job, Will" he praises me and turns and walks away, his back towards me.

12