Becoming His Ch. 12

Story Info
He gives his Pet a spa day.
1k words
4.26
11.8k
5
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: Spa Day

Part 12 of 14 at this point. Many thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story.

On her way out the door this morning, he bent her over and quickly fucked her, coming inside, and then pulling up her underwear without letting her clean herself. "Do not clean yourself," he whispered in her ear as she prepared to leave, "I want you to walk around smelling like cum all day."

All she can think about is taking a shower and cleaning herself. She gets home, and since she doesn't see her Master, she heads straight to the bathroom.

She can hear the water running as wisps of steam slide under the door. Cautiously, she approaches and slowly opens the door. "Remove your clothes and kneel Pet," he commands. He's wearing a set of scrubs, with no shoes, and the seriousness in his voice causes to her drop to her knees.

As she disrobes and kneels down to comply, she notices the bathroom has been rearranged. The clawfoot tub is filled to the top with bubbles and there are towels and other supplies arranged near it. But the item that stands out the most is a dog crate, arranged in the center of the room, complete with a silver dog bowl.

"Hurry up," he says, as he turns off the water in the bathtub, "I don't have all day." She peels off her panties, feeling his dried cum pulling at her skin as they come off, and finally kneels, naked, at his feet. Immediately, he attaches her collar and snaps a leash onto it, then starts to walk into the shower.

As she's been trained, she walks to heel, following him into the shower, where she observes him tie the leash off to one of the bars. He turns on the shower and brings the handheld near her kneeling body.

"Disgusting, absolutely filthy little pet," he says as he examines her body. He rubs a hand up her slit and peels off a piece of dried cum that had leaked out, flicking it down the drain. "You're such a filthy pet," he exclaims, "it's a good thing I had a spa day planned for you."

With those words he tightens her collar, bringing her arms straight and begins to wash her. He sprays her with the shower head and rubs her body with a sponge. The combination of a long day at work and being surrounded by water, leads her to pee herself. She hopes he won't notice but as he sprays her breasts, he says to her, "Good pet, better to pee now so I don't have to wash you again later."

Ashamed, she tries to look down, but the leash is tight against her neck and she can barely move. He continues to wash her, roughly lathering body wash over her whole body. He scrubs her pussy until it aches and aims the jet at her asshole while he spreads it with 2 fingers.

Next, he moves to her head, and sprays her until her hair is soaked. He shampoos her head, rinses it, and then conditions. Once finished, he turns the water off and begins to inspect her closer. "A nice clean Pet, finally," he exclaims, let's see if there's any other grooming that needs to be done. He unclips the leash and pulls her onto her butt, then reattaches it so that she's in a sitting position.

She is past the point of feeling embarrassed, but being naked, with her legs spread, chained to the wall, is a shock to her system. She closes her eyes to avoid making eye contact and is shocked when she feels a cold liquid sprayed on her pussy. "Missed a few hairs here Pet, hold still, I'm going to need to shave you." She shivers as the razor nears her most sensitive parts. He pulls the skin taut, and slides the razor down her skin, carefully removing any remaining hairs until her skin is entirely bare.

"Beautiful," he compliments, "what a beautiful clean pussy. Now, time for your bath." He leads her gently to the tub and unclips her leash once she's inside. "Relax pet, soak it in, I'll be back in 20 minutes."

He leaves her in the foamy bubble bath, still with her collar on, and she relaxes back into the steam. Her hand slides down to her freshly shaven pussy and she slides a finger against her clit, jumping when she makes contact. She knows she's not allowed to touch herself without permission, her pussy belongs to her Master. Instead, she relaxes and closes her eyes, letting the warm water soak into her muscles, and remove all of the stress of the week.

Click. "Time's up my Pet," he whispers in her ear while reattaching her leash, "it looks like you needed that." She startles awake and realizes she slipped off. He leads her out of the tub, and she returns to her hands and knees, dripping wet, with her hair running over her face. He begins to towel her off, making sure she is dry all over. She feels warm from the bath and calmly accepts his touch.

When the rest of her body is dry, he moves to her hair, and begins to towel it off and then brush it. He finishes it off by tying her hair back in a knot, with a bow to complete the look. "Into your crate Pet, have something to drink.." he says softly, and leads her into the crate by her leash, latching the gate behind her after she enters.

She leans over and takes a big drink of water from the dog bowl. "Back up and put your pussy here close to the back of the crate," he instructs, "you need to orgasm and then you can go to sleep."

She can barely keep her eyes open but backs up so that her Master can access her pussy. The holes in the crate are just large enough for him to fit a magic wand through and he applies it directly to her clit. Still in a haze she starts to breath heavier, feeling her body tighten and relax as he plays her body like an instrument. She feels him insert 2 fingers into her pussy and push down against the vibrator, and just as she prepares to ask permission to orgasm, she hears his voice, "Cum my Pet."

She curls up on the floor of the crate, and pulls one of the blankets over her, and falls softly to sleep.