The Horse Pt. 01

Story Info
Stella just wanted to watch a TV show.
1k words
3.71
10.6k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW this is a work of fiction, the characters are all over 18. This is a dark story. This will not have a HEA ending. If this is not something you are comfortable reading I understand. This is my first story that I am publishing but its not the end of the story. Be kind when you leave comments but comments are welcome.

Stella walked out of the gym; she was tired of working out all the time just to feel like her body never changed. She worked out 5 days a week and watched what she ate but at 5'2" she never would never be called skinny. She had size 32DD breasts and wore size 16 jeans. Of course, she had to roll them up all of the time and her business slacks had to be hemmed or she would trip on them. She hit the gym and did Jazzercize and even worked the weights some because she heard they would help her out, she couldn't run because nothing held the girls in place well enough, but she did swim 100 laps every time she worked out.

Stella was cat called and felt up when she was at the store or on the bus, but no one ever took her complaints as serious because no one would ever want a fat chick like her. And besides she should be happy that she was getting attention.

Stella worked for an insurance firm taking calls booking appointments, she knew she could be an insurance agent but her boss didn't think women should be doing that kind of work. It wasn't a bad gig. She just wished she could make more money if she was never going to get married, she would at least like to be able to buy her own home.

She got home after working her 8 hour day and 2 hours at the gym and just wanted to sit down and eat her TV dinner and watch The Rockford Files before she went to bed and did it all over again tomorrow. When she pulled into her parking space she noticed a moving truck blocking the path to her apartment which was on the second floor. She was a little frustrated but wouldn't dare say anything because moving sucked. She would just have to walk around the outside of the building and get to the other stairwell.

****

Stella woke up and everything was very dark. She could hear her heart pounding and tried to raise her head to see what time it was. Her apartment was never this dark. Where was her alarm clock? She tried to sit up and realized she was laying on her stomach tied to something. She moved her hands and realized she couldn't pull them away. She started to panic and screamed out, "HELP!! HELP ME!!!"

She felt a hand on her back and she tried to flinch away but couldn't move. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" she screamed.

She felt someone's breath very close to her ear and in a whisper, they said "Which is it? Do you want help? Or do you want me to not touch you?"

"LET ME OUT!!! WHY CAN'T I SEE ANYTHING? DON'T TOUCH ME!!!"

"Shhhhhh, all will be explained but if you don't stop screaming, I will be forced to gag you and that will make things much worst for you." The voice said, so close to her ear she could feel the breaths. She tried to turn her head in the direction that she felt his voice but found her head was restrained where she lay.

Stella took several deep breaths and tried to calm down but still the fact that she didn't know where she was or how she got here scared her. And it should scare her she would soon find out.

"Who are you?" She sobbed.

"That doesn't matter" he replied. The whisper was almost worse than yelling would have been.

She still couldn't see and it never took her eyes this long to adjust. She tried to feel her body and the position she was in. She was laying on her stomach, on a bench of sorts. She was not wearing any clothing and her arms and legs appeared to be shacked to the bench she was laying on, her head and torso was also tied to this bench and she seemed to have something over her eyes.

"What are you gggoing to do to mmme?" She stuttered.

"Awe now there is an interesting question. And the answer is whatever we want."

"We?!?!?!?"

"Yes, we have been watching you for some time and you are perfect! No, skinny bitch would survive what we have in store for you."

With that a hand came up between her legs and dove into her pussy. She was not a virgin but had only been with 2 guys and the fingers hurt. She cried out in pain, but they knew what they were doing and soon the pain had a pleasure element as two fingers were on the inside and a thumb was rubbing the outside. As soon as her cries of pain turned to moans of pleasure the first slap of the flogger hit her skin and she was crying out in pain again.

Her body was alternating between pain and pleasure, the hits with the flogger were not to hard but just enough to bring a sting to the skin. Once the slap, slap, slap of the flogger became background to the thrust of the fingers and rubbing of the thumb her orgasm started to build again.

Her moaning increased and then she heard the whisper again "That's right, let the feeling build, you have this, let your body do what it was meant to do."

That pushed her over the edge and she came with a loud yell. The flogging and the fingers left her.

As her body settled down and her breathing returned to normal. The whisper came close to her ear and said, "That was a freebee, you will have to earn all the other orgasms. You will have to beg for them. You will have to plead for them. You will have to take the pain for them." And that is when she felt a penis thrust into her, and she SCREAMED! As she screamed a whip came down on her ass for the first time and a cock was thrust into her mouth to silence her screams.