All Comments on 'Becoming His Sissy Pt. 02'

by Oppswalla

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love straight turn sissy storyline..

SstpaSstpaabout 1 year ago

Please write part 3 soon!!! I love this story 🥵

midtwnnycmidtwnnycabout 1 year ago

i really like this story and hope there is more to come......with Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really like the story of Grant, Tricia, Alex, you describe wonderfully the doubts or rather fascinations of Grant, Alex and his sexuality towards himself, the girl and Alex. You captured the sex with the girl and Grant's imagination of his girlfriend having sex with Alex beautifully. I am already very impatiently and with great interest waiting for the further fate of Grant, Tricia and Alex. SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland.

Bardzo podoba Mi się historia Granta, Tricia, Alexa, wspaniale opisujesz wątpliwości a może raczej fascynacje Granta, Alexem oraz jego seksualnością wobec siebie, dziewczyny i Alexa. Pięknie uwidoczniłeś seks z dziewczyną oraz wyobrażenia Granta o seksie jego dziewczyny z Alexem. Już bardzo niecierpliwie i z wielkim zainteresowaniem czekam na dalsze losy Granta, Triciy i Alexa. SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmy5 months ago

Ah. The mixed emotions, the roller coaster ride, from confident moments of knowing oneself back to feeling guilt. Should I let her see me in panties? Should I shave? What will she say? Thigh highs? That is just too hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous