Becoming His Toy

Story Info
You wake up tied up & blindfolded, then a stranger walks in.
1.5k words
4.3
51.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Implied kidnapping/non-consent

This story is from the perspective of someone with a vagina. Gender is never specified, but words like "pussy" and "whore" are used so click off if any of that makes you uncomfortable. Also this is my first story so I'd appreciate feedback!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I woke up with a ball gag in my mouth and cloth wrapped tightly over my eyes. From my attempts at freeing myself, I could sense that both my ankles had been tied to each wrist with smooth rope, and then tied on either side of me to a metal bar over my head, most likely the top of a bed frame. I was completely naked, and I could feel sheets underneath my bare ass, but I noticed there was something vibrating inside of me that was keeping it warmer than the rest of my body. It must have been a dildo rather than a vibrator, because it was thick enough to stretch out my hole just enough to be slightly uncomfortable. The tip of it rotated as it shook, and it was shoved in deep enough to put pressure on the back walls of my pussy with each rotation. There were straps attaching it to my hips to keep it in place, so there was nothing I could do but moan through the gag and struggle pointlessly against the ropes. I could feel myself getting wetter, my clit swelling up and pulsing with arousal. I was tied up in a stranger's bed, completely exposed and violated, and instead of being terrified it was somehow turning me on.

I heard footsteps followed by a door creaking open. I hoped whoever it was hadn't heard me moaning. They walked over to the bed without a word, and began running their hands along the inside of my thighs. When they got to where the dildo was still vibrating and turning inside of me, they turned it off and unfasten the harness, carefully pulling it out and setting it down on the bed. I was only left empty for a moment, before two large fingers slipped in and began exploring the inside of my now soaking wet pussy. I tried to move away or somehow make it harder for them to enter, but the way my legs were spread open made it impossible. With my arms above my head, I really couldn't stop them from doing anything they wanted with me.

Finally, a man's voice began to speak close to my ear "I'm going to fuck you whether you enjoy it or not, but if you don't want this to be painful I suggest you stop struggling and start being an obedient sex toy." Both of his fingers were still inside me as he spoke, but when he'd finished he took them out and undid the ball gag. I cried out in protest as he shoved his fingers in my mouth, making me taste my own fluids, mixed with excess saliva from the gag. Once his fingers were cleaned off, he removed them and gripped my jaw to keep it open. The next gag was in the shape of a ring, which went behind my teeth and forced my mouth to stay open. He climbed onto the bed with his legs straddling mine, and I heard the sound of his pants unzipping. If I had screamed then, it may not have been as muffled, but I had no idea if anyone else was close enough to hear me, and my clit was throbbing again in anticipation.

"This ring gag is going to stay in until I'm done training you. Once you've proven to me that you can be good and suck me off without using your teeth, I'll remove the gag." I whimpered as he started rubbing the head of his cock around the edges of my mouth. Before I could stop myself, I flicked my tongue out trying to reach it, and he pulled away laughing.

"Oh, you're going to be the perfect little fuck toy. I can tell, deep down you're already a cocksucking whore just begging for me to use you."

He pushed his cock in through the ring and kept going until he reached the back of my tongue, causing me to gag. I started to jerk away, but his hands gripped my head to hold me still while he slowly pulled out, pausing just enough for me to recover before slamming back in again. This time I retched loudly as his dick practically went down my throat. He held it like this for a few seconds as I continued to gag. I instinctively tried to close my jaw, but it only made the ring press harder on my gums. Finally he slid back and started steadily thrusting in and out, groaning with pleasure every time he went deep enough for my throat to close in around the head of his dick. The faster he fucked my face, the harder his balls slapped against my chin. There was now a steady stream of drool and precum dripping down from my mouth, and before long his thrusting became more slow and deliberate. Without warning, a gush of warm bitter liquid flooded my mouth, and he let out a long moan before pulling all the way out. It was hard to swallow with a gag in my mouth, so most of his cum ended up leaking out and dribbling down my chin. This didn't seem to bother him though, he just laughed again and zipped his pants back up.

"That wasn't so bad, was it? With enough practice, you might not even gag at all, just like the perfect sex toy" His hands wandered back down and felt how wet I had become, "Oh yeah, you've been enjoying this. You must love being used like a fucking toy, huh? Or maybe you just love sucking cock" He started rubbing back and forth along my opening almost like he was trying to tease me, "I bet you're just waiting for me to fuck you right now. Is that what you want?" I didn't say anything. I couldn't if I wanted to, but he seemed to enjoy talking while knowing I was gagged and couldn't answer. He chuckled to himself as he left the room.

Where was he going? Was he really going to fuck my pussy too? Did he even have enough stamina after fucking my face like that? Part of me hoped he would at least use a condom, but another part of me was becoming increasingly aroused at the thought of him cumming inside me. He said he wanted to make me his sex toy, that meant using me like one too.

After a few minutes, I heard the door open and close again, and something else was slowly inserted into my still soaking pussy. It was another dildo, slightly bigger than the last one, and I made a noise somewhere between a moan and a grunt. Despite my wetness, it still hurt a little, but somehow the pain added to the pleasure of having my hole filled up. He pressed a button and it began to vibrate. I tried to suppress it, but another low moan escaped me. He didn't seem to react, he just continued fiddling with vibrating dildo, and I jerked in surprise when it began to thrust deeper into me before pulling back again. He stood there watching me squirm as much as I could in my restraints, then I heard rustling as he pulled something out of his pocket.

"This remote lets me control the fake dick inside you," He turned a dial and the vibrations became a little more intense, then the thrusting sped up slightly as he turned another, "I know you wanted the real thing, but I don't think you've quite earned it yet."

I let out another low, whimpering moan, still squirming as my arousal grew. He continued turning up the dials until the dildo was buzzing loudly while fucking me at full speed. It was big enough that it bumped up against my clit, causing it to swell up again at the repeated stimulation. My breathing became laboured as the tingling pleasure grew in intensity. Then, just as I felt myself on the verge of an orgasm, everything stopped. I groaned in confusion and disappointment.

"Yes, I think I'm going to enjoy torturing you with this for a while," He let out another chuckle. "Sorry, but it's much more fun when they're so desperate for relief they start begging to be fucked. Whores like you were made to be used, but some have to learn that the hard way."

He ran his fingers along my thighs again, traveling up my torso and stopping at my lips. He explored my mouth once more, still sticky and leaking with his cum, tracing where some of it had dribbled down the sides of my chin and onto my neck.

"Hmm, I think I'll leave you like this for a while, let it dry before I clean you off." His footsteps grow distant and I hear the door shut again. Once again I'm left alone, tied up and helpless with a dildo stuck inside me, but now more excited than afraid.