Becoming Master's Good Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
Haley continues her training, but things are getting harder.
3.6k words
4.25
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haley was reaching a limit, the cage Alexi kept around her cock kept getting swapped out for smaller and smaller models. The bars dug cruelly against her little puppy cock with barely an inch of space to fill. She had been good for Master for months now but he insisted on training her harder and harder, 'all the better to make her a perfect puppy' he said to her each time the cage got smaller.

Each time he edged her and then locked her back up. Each time he fucked her from behind while she edged and each time he slipped the cage off Haley worried her little puppy cock looked even smaller. The chanting training continued as well, "I'm a tiny cocked bitch," "I will never cum without Master," and "I deserve this, Master says so," added in to her rotations.

The pictures continued too. Master would leave her caged up and desperate for days, coming home smelling of sex, of cunt, of sweat, all smells that drove Haley wild with need. He would have her lick him clean of these other women, then watch as she humped her bear desperately to the pictures of them covered in Master's cum.

The women good enough for Master, the women who deserved Master's kisses, deserved his cum, who pleased him more. Alexi commanded her to desire them, to be filled with jealousy that he could fuck them, and that she never would, and she did as she was commanded. Her furry tits bounced, her dappled grey ass fucked and her miserable little cock leaked and dripped pathetically on her bear, as photo after photo of woman on their knees, folded over desks, draped over the backseat of Alexi's car spread their legs, opened their mouths, and rubbed their gorgeous tits. Alexi would tell her sometimes what was happening in the photos.

"This whore begged me to pay her $20 dollars and fuck her. Your Master is so nice he tipped her after." Alexi whispered about a picture of a topless Hispanic woman, in Master's lap, clearly mid orgasm with Alexi's cock buried in her cunt. Haley wanted to be her, Haley wanted to be Alexi, Haley wanted to cum.

When she was commanded to stop and locked away again the bear would be so wet it was almost as if she had cum. How she wished to please Master enough to cum again. She missed it and thought of little else than ways she might please Alexi, and how much she missed the way her cock bounced and pulsed when she came. The way her balls pulled up right against her and emptied out ropes and squirts of her own delicious puppy cum.

Sometimes caging her again was difficult, her cock was so hot, so purple and erect that Master would hold an ice pack to it. The pain of the cold, and the denial, caused her to whimper and cry out but Master would call her a good girl for not cumming, for getting her desperate little cock so soft for him, and the pain was worth it. In the moments when he looked in her eyes, softly stroking her hair, cooing what a good good girl she was being while he iced her, she could justify the denial, the pain, everything was worth those moments with Master.

The months were dragging on though, and after three months of training, caging, edging, and denial she developed a new shame. Her little cock was so wet all the time. Cleaning was difficult when she constantly dripped precum from her cage. It was especially bad after those long stints where Alexi was gone. Haley had little else to do but think of where he was, who he was fucking, how he would smell when he came home.

When Haley presented herself for Alexi in front of the door on his return a little puddle would form under her while she waited to be acknowledged.

"That's disgusting puppy. Being so exited for Master puppy made a puddle?" He swatted her on the nose, "on all fours, clean it up, Now!" He pushed her shoulders down until she was on her hands and knees above the puddle. He moved his hand to her head and pushed it down towards the little cum pool.

"Lick it up puppy, you want a treat, here it is." Haley's long puppy tongue dragged across the floor and she lapped up her embarrassment, her shame. "From now on, any leaking should be taken care of with your mouth, you're not to waste any products on what your little mouth is perfectly capable of cleaning. Now get to the basement, get in position above your bear, and wait, Master wants a nap and then to fuck you."

Haley waited on her knees above bear, her cock couldn't get hard, but the anticipation of edging on bear made her shiver with want. Her caged cock hung heavy beneath her. She tried not to think about how good it would feel to edge with Master inside her. She had worried after the piddle accident earlier that Master would be angry but his desire to fuck her must mean she deserved a treat.

He was always happy when he would fuck her, sometime he would show her a new woman on those occasions. He would insist she knew the woman in the pictures but her brain was so fogged with thoughts of 'want to fuck her, can't fuck her, want to cum in her, will never cum in her,' it wasn't really capable of thought beyond willing her not to cum.

Haley heard the creaking of the floor above, Master was on his way down now. She leaned down and gave the front of her cage a few licks, she didn't want to be dripping in front of him so soon after he made a new rule for her. Her tongue brushed over the metal and the little bit of skin bulging at the bars, collecting the precum quickly but dangerously pleasurably. She righted herself, getting into her perfect pre-hump position as Master decended the stairs.

"You're doing so well today. Such an excellent puppy for Master. We're going to meet a new girl while I fuck you, She's a lot like you, but she could never be a good puppy for Master like you." Alexi walked up to her from behind and set up the projector. A small blonde woman appeared on the screen in front of them, she had bloodshot eyes and a tear streaked face. She was pulling her skirt down to reveal a large limp cock hanging between her legs, the balls were huge and covered in thick dark hair that spread out to her lower belly and thighs. Haley didn't know if Alexi would command her to want to suck this cock or be fucked by it but she knew she wanted both.

"Now surely you recognize Sammy, she was your freshmen roommate. You did everything together, you were so alike, and now you've both been gifted a cock from Master." Haley heard Alexi taking off his belt and pants behind her, "Roll over and present puppy."

Haley turned over onto her back and she was right below her Master. The smell of him so close hazing her brain over further. He unfastened the locks keeping her little cock caged up and it popped free, hardening quickly to a full erection. Alexi loomed over her with his cock out, it was visibly so much thicker and longer, like the cock of the girl on screen. It dwarfed Haley by several inches.

"I wondered if you had gotten smaller since muzzling you, so I got a little ruler to check today." He picked up a thin six inch ruler from the floor and held it up to Haley erection. The stimulation of touch on her neglected little nub caused it start bobbing up and down. Straining for more touch, more stimulation, more pleasure.

"Control yourself puppy while Master measures you, or you'll go right back into your cage." He said sternly, glaring down at Haley whose face was pained and panting already. She took a deep breath and tried to take control of her bad and pathetic little dick. Master required her to be still and not throb and that's what she was going to do. Master then stroked over one of her tits, rubbing her dark nipple until it stood hard and peaked under his touch.

"Now see, that's why you're Master's good puppy. Ol' Sammy up there could never behave for Master like puppy Haley. That must be why everyone thought you were the good one. Such a good girl for Master. Now let's see about your little dick."

Haley flushed with warmth and pleasure at the praise from Master, she gasped when she felt the ruler press up again on her cock but she didn't squirm or throb. She did squeeze her eyes shut, and pant hard, but Alexi kept pinching her nipple and squeezing her tit for reassurance.

"Good news puppy, your little cock is an inch shorter than when we started. It was almost four inches when Master gave it to you, but your little muzzles have stunted it, now at your hardest you barely hit three. That must be why you've been leaking all over Master's house, leaking and dripping your little cock away."

Alexi gave her a firm pat on her furry balls and Haley's whole body went ridged as she tried to control herself. Any time Master touched her directly like that the spike of pleasure would edge her immediately and she strained to keep from cumming without permission before they'd even started. A thin dribble of white fluid streamed from her slit and pooled on her furry balls below but she did not cum.

"Haley, you're doing so well tonight, see Sammy up there could never hold her little cummies back like that. I know because I watched her try and fail so many times the past few days. Your little puppy dick may be pathetic, but at least it's submissive and obedient for Master. Roll back over, I want to give you your reward."

Haley rolled over and presented her pussy for her Master, she felt the euphoric heat of his cock slam into her, forcing her body down onto her bear. Each thrust from Alexi forced her cock to rub against the fur of her fuck toy. Master grabbed the mane of hair at the nape of her neck and pulled her head back to look at the screen.

"Today Master wants you to chant, 'Never without permission' while he fucks you. We'll watch your friend Sammy cum over and over, and you will know that you will never have that freedom again. You will never cum without Master's permission."

The photo switched to mirror selfie of the petite blonde in a silk pajama set, the expensive looking blue fabric of the shorts was stained all down the front a dark crusty color. A tent bulged out the front and at the head of the tent, a thick pearl of cum was visible. The look on the woman's face was a mix of pleasure and horror.

"This was yesterday morning, Sammy wakes up drenched in her own filth every day now. Her cock has a real hair-trigger and her dreams are so sexual now. She always cums again when she wakes up, the smell and feel of her nasty problem turns her on, but she won't admit that for a long while yet."

Alexi pounded into Haley, his explanation panted out in her ear while he fucked her. Haley chanted with every hard fuck form her Master once he was done speaking, "Never without permission, never without permission." She felt another edge quickly racing up to her as she thought of how much she missed morning wood, how jealous she was of this Sammy woman that didn't appreciate how delicious it would be to wake up fully erect, unrestricted, covered in yummy cum she could lap up while she touched herself. Haley braced herself hard, her whole body tensing and she forced yet another orgasm to stay away. She moaned obscenely, "Neverr w-without per-permission!" and Alexi fucked her all the harder once she was ridged and tight beneath him.

"Puppy feels so good on Master's cock when she edges, she gets so tight fighting off her slutty little body's desires."

The picture changed to a video, filmed from the front of a lecture hall, but zoomed in on Sammy. Haley watched as the lady's face tightened up, her skin flushing red up her chest and neck. She was on the edge, teetering, trying to hold off, and then her mouth fell open wide, stretching with a moan that matched every pulse of her orgasm. Haley had just edged, just been right at that point, to see her slip over it into such pleasure boiled Haley's blood. She growled as she humped, still chanting as she was fucked, Sammy didn't know how good she had it, that bitch. She didn't know obedience, she didn't ask for permission.

In the video heads had turned to look at the cumming woman, her body shaking and spasming with the force of her release. Her head hung low and she panted a few breaths before looking up horrified. Her eyes darted to the faces of the other students staring at her for a beat before she jumped and raced past them all down to the exit. As she passed the camera Haley could see a dark stain going down the grey leggings the girl was wearing. The jealously burned Haley almost as bad as her need to cum, she bit the bear below her and felt another hard edge curl her toes and tighten her balls miserably.

Master moaned as she edged and huffed out, "she's in my anthropology class, Sammy, it's so fucking embarrassing, she came from seeing some native woman's tits. God and she came so loud, everyone knew, and everyone saw the stain. She just couldn't hold it in, it was funny afterwards. Everyone laughed as she raced away soiled."

She felt her Master start to writhe with abandon, she knew his seed was going to fill her soon. Haley was glad to hear everyone laughed at that ungrateful girl, Haley humped her bear harder and chanted "Never without permission," really Master freed her from ever feeling that way. He would never let her cum and embarrass him. He kept her from cumming because he loved her so much. So much more than this slut who couldn't keep her cummies in her balls to save her life.

Her chanting got studdered as she started to pant hard. The feeling of being fucked so hard and loved so much overwhelming her. She felt her back curl, pushing her pussy back farther as she edged a final time under her Master. Alexi leaned forward and bit into her shoulder as he finally released. Each thrust a rope filling her with Master's perfect seed, she would smell it for next day or so, coming from between her legs and feel so complete.

He licked up her shoulder and neck, his tongue running up her fur causing her whole body to shiver with desire and what. She didn't want to edge again, worried the tightness of her body might push out some of Master's gift to her from her pussy, but as he ended his lick and whispered 'good girl' in her ear she couldn't stop herself from hitting another final edge. It was a perfect treat.

Haley collapsed on top of her soggy bear, and the copious precum she had leaked smeared all up her belly and chest. Alexi pulled out of her and gave her a few moments rest while he pulled his pants back on and shut the projector down.

"Is puppy going to need help getting her muzzle back on?" She rolled over and sure enough her tiny cock was a dark purplish red. Alexi went to a large deep freezer in the corner of the basement and got the ice pack. He knelt down and Haley whimpered pitifully as the icy pouch stung the burning heat out of her cock. Alexi patted her head as he pushed the packet a little harder than necessary against her.

"So good for me, my puppy will do anything for me won't she? Such a good obedient girl." She looked up at him and knew this pain in her genitals was what real love felt like. He did all this because he loved her as much as she loved him. She loved her edges, she loved her muzzle, and she loved when he stoked her hair and iced her cock. Alexi pulled the ice pack away and Haley's cock had paled and shriveled enough he could easily fit the little cage, her beloved muzzle, over her. Once safely locked in place Alexi went over to his deck, "Clean your bear, it's disgusting, then dinner, I'll take it at my desk."

Haley licked her bear as clean as she could from her precum mess earlier. She licked her belly and thighs clean of her slick as well before hurrying off to do as she was told, she floated through her evening filled with love like never before in her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Master stayed for two nights letting Haley dote and present for him before he was packing another large bag into his SUV. She tried not to whimper and pout as she served him his breakfast, but as she sat on her hands and knees while he ate, he laid a hand on her head, rubbing her fuzzy ears absent mindedly while reading. It soothed her and she held on to that memory over the next few days.

Time always seemed to pass so slowly when she didn't have her Master close, and empty time had meant more and more time spent fantasizing. She tried not to, it worked her up terribly, and in her bed after two nights she was whimpering. She tugged on her nipples and thought of Master somewhere, fucking a woman she didn't deserve. She thought about how much bigger and better Master's cock was than hers. How blessed she was to get any favor, and kindness from her Master.

The leakage from her cage was spilling over from pooling on her balls to her thighs and her desperately empty pussy. She hadn't ever been given permission to touch her pussy even though Master left it bare. Haley supposed you couldn't hump your pussy on things, right? She got in trouble for humping her cock, not her pussy.

She bent over herself and began to clean her sticky mess up, licking the fur around her thighs, trying to quickly lick up the sides of front of the muzzle before she did more damage giving herself pleasure. She lifted her leg up and reached with her tongue to clean her hairy little balls when her tongue accidentally slipped off her balls and straight onto her soaking cunt.

Haley cried out immediately, terrified at the electric jolt of pleasure she had just felt. She hadn't been permitted to giver herself any real direct pleasure since her old life. Master had never put his mouth on her, only offering his leg or foot, or smearing his cum on her. There were the few pats on her balls, but those were so quick it was hardly sustained contact. And even those were too much for her. Her tongue though. It hadn't been too much, god it had been just right. And it had tasted so good. She was sure she could still taste Master's cum from the last time he had fucked her.

She wanted to feel close to Master, she missed him so much, and some small bad part of her wanted to feel that pleasure again. A few more licks wouldn't hurt anything, surely.

Haley bent over herself and began to run her long tongue up her pussy from her vagina to the base of her balls. Long luxurious licks that tastes incredible and made her balls throb terribly. She leaked from her cock as she licked giving her a reason to go back again and again for another long lap. She had to keep herself clean, Master had said so, she was really doing as she had been told. She lost herself in the repetitive back and forth of her mouth on herself. Hours slipped away and the sun rose as Haley lost herself to indulgent pleasure for the first time since she had become a puppy.

She wasn't even aware of the foot steps coming up the hallway, of the dark chuckle of her Master as he said, "Oh you have fucked up now dog." He reached for a remote on a nearby shelf and activated Haley's collar for the first time since she had moved in. The first jolt stopped her licking and she looked around terrified for a second before seeing her Master frowning above her.

"Night night Bad Dog," he said before shocking her the maximum amount, and knocking her out cold. He was so excited to move on to the next stage of her training.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A Part Four is plotted out and coming soon :)

and if you like these stories, especially the other girls Alexi taunts Haley with, I'm going to write about what is happening to them and a few other girls not yet mentioned after I write Part 4. There have been such nice reviews and positive feedback on these, thank you all for that ^_^