All Comments on 'Becoming Monsters: Tidbits 08'

by OtterlyMindblowing

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucit9 months ago

Tidbits is good stuff.

Timtom12Timtom129 months ago

So I just figured our this is like 2 years before Jay (in the mirror) is set. Are the two going to crossover at some point? (I know Mirror bk1 is fully written already.)

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing9 months agoAuthor

I actually do have plans for Todd Reed and his team to show up at some point over at In The Mirror, same with Abbey and Justin. Both get referenced a couple of times leading up to it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really enjoying this series and your Mirror series. Keep up the good work. Interested to see where this goes. I like you characters and how they interact

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

This series is a reasonable analysis of the interactions that could arise between the various mythical beasts from antiquity (and board gaming). I'm really enjoying the interplay of the core group and the near periphery players -- that's the Suite 222 group in the core, and the near periphery ranges from May, the greater succubus, the ghost, the fox from orientation, and whoever else Todd has had genital contact with. There is the beginning of an outer periphery with the arachnid, and maybe a couple of others who have had some verbal contact with Todd, but nothing sexual. It's becoming a little complicated, but that's the way "normal" life is. Add the layer of the Change, and chaos is possible. Let the games begin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOtterlyMindblowing@OtterlyMindblowing
As just about all of you who follow me know, AiLovesToGrow has passed away. She was a friend and mentor to me, beyond just creating the Becoming Monsters world I love to write in. Her Book Two is incomplete, and will remain that way. I cannot finish them for her and to try wou...