Becoming Monsters: Tidbits 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her skin was tan, her hair and eyes dark. Her every curve was bountiful and attracted the eye, her horns and wings and tail serving to emphasize her beauty and appeal. May. Dressed in clothing much more casual than any he'd seen her in, the khaki pants and white polo shirt still failing to conceal the lush femininity underneath. "Oh, good, I could get in here. I... I want to talk, Todd." She seemed... nervous, almost. Not exactly a face she presented in the light of day.

Todd took stock. He could kind of feel his body in reality, snuggled up to the warm form of Ghata. "I guess you have me. Um. I don't know how sex in my dreams works with everything. If that's what you're here for, it probably isn't the best time for experiments."

May shook her head. "No, it's not that. Or... not entirely that."

Bit of a change from the last few days. A relief, really. "Okay. Then what are you here for? I know the effort to come talk to me like this isn't exactly trivial."

"It really isn't, but this is important. Todd, I don't know what it is about you. Sex is just... sex. I love it, I'm good at it, but that's it. Sex with you was amazing, but only second or third place experience among my many lovers. There's something else."

"I'm not sure what you're getting at."

"I... I'll be honest, I'm not either. Nobody else made me redefine my standards like that. I've had others besides you since Saturday. Had to in order to live. Heck, I even came a couple of times. But... it felt shallow. Tasted more bland, if that makes sense to a Human."

"I think I get what you're putting down. Come on, sit down." He did, and patted the ground next to him. May tentatively walked over, clawed feet clicking on the tile in that dream room, and sat down with him. She leaned into him.

"It's like this. I'm comfortable here. I'm not hungry. I'm not looking for my next target. My libido has been entirely out of control since I was 14, way before the Change, and my new body just made it worse. You... you calm it down."

"You know, most guys wouldn't like being told they can shut down a Succubus's sex drive, but I think I get it. Kind of glad I can do that for you, too. Not sure how I'll be able to help, but just ask."

"That's just it, Todd! You just offer that. You didn't demand anything. You didn't try to make a deal. I'm not blind, I've seen what you four are doing. Not sure what your goal is, but I want to help you."

"You probably wouldn't believe it if I told you."

"I'm the one in your dreams having a heart-to-heart. Try me, Todd."

He laughed. "Alright, alright you have a point. Well, High School wasn't a fun time. One of the biggest reasons was actually Jem."

"No, the Amazoness? I thought she's been in and out of your bed!"

"Yeah, but that's new. She tried to hex me during move-in, I won, and she realized she was wrong."

"Okay, but how does that lead to you four running around making waves?"

"Ah, yeah. That. Jem is under a compulsion right now, one she cast herself, to make right what she put wrong. Specifically, my Class Level and my social life. Since my Class is sex-fueled, you see what resulted."

"So she literally forced herself to get you all the women she could." May's laugh this time was genuine and clear. Quite the change from the targeted seduction of the waking world. "Oh, that's a rare one. But, that doesn't explain the others."

"Song is a Kumiho, trying to beat her curse. The Status buff I give when I orgasm is helping her, that's why I had to resist so hard when you came to me. It takes a huge chunk of my mana, and she needed it desperately. Her being satisfied in the bedroom also helps a bit."

"You did all of that on a promise? I didn't even know I could be simultaneously this confused and aroused by someone. And the tiger?"

"Ghata is just having fun and enjoying it, I think. I'm cuddled with her in bed now."

"Oh, that complicates things." May stood suddenly. "I'm almost out of mana, Todd. The potion should be ready in the morning, be ready for me."

"I have World History at 9:30, but other than that I look forward to seeing you."

A tear fell down May's cheek as she went to the door. "Why do you have to make this part so hard?"

She left. Todd's dream dissolved back into vague images, leaving the Bard confused about what exactly had just happened.

12