Becoming More than Friends (Liam)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't take his eyes off her as she took in the sight of his rock hard cock, a smile spreading on her face as she bit her lip. Anna wrapped her hands around it and the sensation had him throwing his head back, eyes closed, trying not to let the sight of her naked, and stroking him bring him to climax just yet. His heart was pounding so hard he could barely hear his heavy breathing over the sound. He couldn't take it any more, he needed to feel her, he needed to be closer to her.

Liam sat up abruptly. Wrapping his arms around her and rolling her onto her back. He laid on top of her, suspended, and looked into her eyes, his heart racing. "I want you, Anna. I NEED you!" he growled in a voice almost unrecognizable.

Anna looked at him, her eyes wild with desire, her face flushed, and responded "Then take me."

These words sent a wave of need through Liam as he parted her legs, slipping her panties to one side again. His briefs were still on, pulled down around his ass, but he wasn't going to waste time with removing them now. He held his cock in one hand, the other still propping him above her. Liam rubbed his tip up and down along her wet slit. The sensation was overwhelming, he bit back a moan. He stopped at her entrance removing his hand and bringing it back up to distribute his weight over her. Liam stopped there, on top of her, meeting her gaze. Their breathing slowed for a moment and then he slowly thrust himself into her.

Anna's breath caught and Liam released a moan. Her warm wet pussy wrapped around him as he pressed all the way into her. She took all of him, every last inch. They fit together perfectly. Liam started thrusting into her rhythmically, dropping his head to her shoulder, panting hard and fast. Anna wrapped her legs around his ass, encouraging him to drive in deeper and deeper with each thrust. He eagerly obeyed, becoming a little more rough with his movements. She responded, clawing her hands down his back and moaning in pleasure.

Liam knew he was building up to his climax. Anna pushed him further along when she panted "Liam! Don't stop!" Her breathing became shallow and irregular again as she was brought to another climax. Liam completely unraveled as he could feel her pussy spasming around his cock inside of her. He thrust into her harder and faster until he could feel that release coming. His body stiffened and he moaned as he blew inside of her. He slowly pulled out of her rolled over to his back, trying to catch his breath.

Anna reached out and grabbed his hand, her chest rising and falling as she too tried to catch her breath. After a minute, both of their breathing seemed to return to a more relaxed state. Liam pulled Anna's hand up, kissing the back of it before letting go and sliding his arm under her. She rolled onto her side, laying her head and one of her hands on his chest. She fit against him perfectly, like the missing piece of a puzzle. He brushed some of her hair back and lifted his head to place a tender kiss on her forehead. There was no going back from this. He was hers now, he always had been.

Liam took a breath and said "What happened to 'We are friends, and that's enough'?" He chuckled.

Anna giggled a little and said "What happened to 'She's like a sister to me'?"

Liam laughed with Anna at that. "I knew you were eavesdropping!" He lifted his head and turned to look at her, his expression turning more serious. "Honestly though, I said that to convince myself more than anyone else." He laid his head back again looking up at the ceiling. "To convince myself that nothing could happen between us, and to be okay with that." Anna was silent for a moment, thoughtful. "But really," Liam prompted, "what happened?"

After a moment Anna responded "That question tonight, when you asked if I had thought about what everyone else said. When you asked if I thought we were missing something. You looked at me and I felt so vulnerable and fragile. It's like something surfaced inside me that had been tucked away. The whole movie I couldn't stop thinking about it, about you."

Liam listened and ran his hand lovingly down the soft skin of her curvy side. He thought about her answer and was relieved to find that she took this as seriously as he did. He propped himself up on his elbow. Anna sat up and looked at him. He gave her a soft smile and lifted one of his hands to her neck pulling her in, giving her a tender kiss. When the kiss broke, he looked at her, with excitement. "Now what?" he asked her.

Anna smiled, biting her lip before she said "I have some ideas..."

12