Becoming My Friend's Football Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
David’s point of view.
1.4k words
4.56
1.3k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is just so fuckin' addictive. I think Julian and I know we need to stop this thing with Nigel but I just can't. It just feels too good. And we just go further every time and it is so easy. I get a kick out of trying to see how far I can go before he stops us.

Julian and I talked about it and we agree he doesn't deserve what we are doing to him but he just lets us. I try to convince myself that this is what he wants, I know he likes some things but it is so easy to cross a line and do something he doesn't want us to, just because it feels so damn good. Are we perverts? It feels like we're just guys having fun, playing and he hardly ever really objects.

When Nigel came out I was proud of him. There were two guys on the team that gave him a lot of shit but we told them where to stick their homophobic crap. I love the team, they all had his back and supported him. Sure, jokes were made but our captain Owen corrects everyone that is out of line. Nigel is a good one, the three of us grew up together, went to the same school and now are even in the same college. I have a gay brother that I love dearly and Julian is an open minded boy, He confessed that he probably isn't straight either, loving what we do to Nigel that much. I dunno, I see myself as straight, is it gay to wank when you're humiliating someone with your feet?

When we found the porn he was watching we knew we were going to tease him with it, how could we not. I felt sorry for him, being all embarrassed so I tried to show him I was ok with it. I asked him if he wanted to sniff my socks and he did. It surprised me how much I liked it, really, having him at my feet. It felt powerful and his hornyness turned me on as well.

We started doing it a lot, using Nigel as our doormat and we gradually went further and sometimes I'd even forget he was under my feet. I'd just go about my business, doing homework, gaming, scrolling insta, watching TV with Julian. We asked him to do things for us, as we were busy gaming or doing other stuff. It felt right that he should do these things for us because he was just lying on the floor anyway. Julian and I egged each other on too, feeling all dominant and manly, having him fetch things for us, paying for drinks and snacks and then having him under our feet. It became normal for us to wank on him, making him come in his pants, whereas the first time it happened we all felt weird.

We did cross a line a few weeks later. We had an important match to play and it was a hard one. We won and I was feeling good as I scored the winning goal. I was fucking high on adrenaline and felt horny as hell. I needed to cum. I told Julian I needed to play with Nigel and we pulled him into a storage room.

I don't know what got into me but I wanted to humiliate him, just because it felt this good. We had been teasing him for a long time, asking whose feet smell better. Now I had to know. I took off my football boot and even I must admit it smelled terrible. I told him to lie on his back and put my foot in his face but he kept moving his face. I don't know what came over me but I signed for Julian to help me and I stepped on his face. I really stood on his face, hearing muffled noises from under my feet. I did not think about how bad it must have been for Nigel, it was one of the hottest things I had ever done. I felt so powerful and I was rock hard.

I only got off when Julian asked me to let him have a go. Julian made him take off his cleat and wanted him to smell it. Nigel said he was't going to and then Julian smacked him in the face, quite hard and pushed his cleat in his face. It was funny, horny and bad at the same time but I knew I wanted to do that as well, slapping him. The look on his face when Julian hit him was just too good not to try it. I knew I would do it one day.

We put Nigel on his back and he was crying. I know we should have stopped right then but we felt Julian deserved his turn too so he stepped on his face as well. I can't imagine how bad it must have been for poor Nigel, Even I almost retched from the stench. He wouldn't stop crying and without thinking I kicked him, telling him to shut up. I still think about why I kicked him, I just wanted him to be quiet and stop crying. What if somebody heard us? I should not have kicked him, I know, but it just sort of happened.

After that we felt awful. We had forced him and sort of assaulted him. We apologized and thankfully he accepted. In the locker room we did what we always did, having him under our feet and wanking. I think all three of us needed a release. Julian took his face first and I rubbed his cock and balls with my foot, getting it hard in a second. My foot became wet with his precum.

I was shocked when Julian shot his load all over Nigel's face but it was incredibly hot, seeing him on the floor with Julian's cum on his face, in his hair, I wanted that too. I did not last long, rubbing my feet in Julian's spunk and I too creamed him.

We showered and I had to take a leak. I wanted to piss on Nigel, lord knows why, but I wanted to. Probably watched too much porn. He refused but Julian got him on his knees and I pissed straight in his face, on his head and some of it went into his mouth. Julian took it one step further and pissed straight into his mouth, having him swallow it. Nigel was disgusted and told us he hated it but we told him to be a good sport.

Back home I felt bad about what we had done and I texted Julian we had to stop using Nigel like that. We always tried to top each other in doing things with Nigel. We agreed to take it easy on him but talking about standing on his face, creaming him and pissing on him I was so horny again, I wanked, looking at a picture of Nigel, imagining him sucking me off.

What did not help was me and Julian starting to watch foot fetish porn and we kept sending each other links from clips we liked. It began with feet worship, sock worship, a bit of spit and soon we watched trampling videos, with or without shoes, stomping and ballbusting. I was fascinated by them and wanked a lot on them. I could not do these things to Nigel, I realised that, but it was a big part of my wanking fantasies. I found a clip that soon became one of my favorites: It was a slave being trampled, stomped on, spat on, cum on and pissed on by an Arab master wearing his cleats. The cleats were dirty at first and the slave had to lick them. The slaves' body was covered in dirt and footprints were all over its body. I kept coming to that vid and Julian texted he loved it too.

We talked and laughed about doing that with Nigel but it was just talk, we weren't serious. Just two lads having fun, fantasizing, until my parents told me they'd be away next month and I could invite two friends. Maybe we could play a little? Not too painful but just a bit? Not too humiliating, but just a little for fun? I invited Julian and Nigel, swearing to myself I would not do anything Nigel would not want to. He was my friend and I loved him and I would not hurt him.