Becoming My Friend's Football Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
First night of a sleepover with a surprise guest.
2.1k words
4.15
4.9k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't surprised when I got invited to stay at David's next weekend. We have had sleepovers since we were eight. David's parents going on a weekend trip happened before and usually his older brother, Brian, would be at home to keep an eye on us. He had left for college in London so we would be all alone, the three of us.

It would be our first sleepover since the changed situation and in texts Julian and David had said that they would use me as their slave the whole weekend. They had been joking but I was a bit anxious. They would sometimes get carried away and do things I was not really into. Somehow it had become normal for them to cum on me and they really enjoyed pissing on me. I hated that, but they told me it made things hotter for them and I shouldn't deny them the pleasure. I just did not know how to say no to them. I realized that I was becoming more their cumrag each day. After they'd done what they wanted they always made sure to give me a good footjob, especially Julian. He'd edge me, almost making me cum and then withdrawing his foot until I begged him to finish me off. That was my reward, I just don't know if the reward is worth all the humiliation and pain.

Last weekend we were at Julian's place and David was rubbing his feet on me and wanking himself. Julian was rubbing his foot on my cock when he suddenly pushed down on my balls, it hurt quite bad. I heard Julian wanking hard as if my cries turned him on even more and he yelled at David to take his feet away. He then stepped on my chest and shot his load in my face. I looked up at him and he had such a happy and relaxed face. He had the biggest smile and took off his sock and rubbed his right foot in the cum and told me to lick.

I tried to refuse but he threatened to stomp my balls if I didn't, so I licked the cum off his bare feet. When I finished it was as if he suddenly realised he was still standing on me and he got off me quickly.

" Fuck that was so hot" David said. "How did it feel?"

I thought he was talking to me but his feet were in my face again so he must have been talking to Julian.

"Best cum ever!" Julian said. "I could feel his heart beating, I could feel him breathe too. It just felt so fuckin' powerful, looking down at him and him not able to do anything but surrender. You really need to try this!"

"Yeah, I think I want to," David said. "Just to try it."

They did not think to ask me how I felt. I was starting to think this weekend might not be such a good idea. They had not stood on me since they had both stood on my face in the storage room and now it seemed like they both wanted to and if they wanted it they would do it, not caring if I wanted it.

**************

My parents had left on Friday morning and Julian came over in the afternoon and went grocery shopping. We bought a lot of beer and stocked up when we got home, waiting for Nigel to show up. We started playing Fifa and chatted about the upcoming weekend.

We both had things we wanted to try, I wanted to try standing on him and pissing and cumming on his face, Julian wanted to be rimmed and have his cock sucked. We laughed about Julian's wishes, but he said he was going to try to make his plans come true.

Nigel showed up and we pointed at the floor. We were both still wearing our sneakers and Nigel asked us to take them off. We just told him to stop whining and get us a beer and to lay down under our feet. I looked at my black Adidas Superstars, they were a bit dirty. Then I looked at Julian's Nike Air Jordans and they were filthy. I told Julian so and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Not my problem," He said. That made me laugh. Poor Nigel.

Nigel got us the beers and reluctantly lied down. Julian started to rub his soles in Nigel's face and the dirt left stripes and marks on his face, that was really very funny. I stepped on his chest and started wanking. When I lifted my foot I saw a perfect footprint on his chest. I took off my shoes and socks as I wanted to feel him breathe as Julian had said and the feeling of his skin underneath my soles was just awesome. I looked at him and he was having a rough time under my feet.

"A fiver if you step on his dick." Julian said cockily.

I did so immediately, easy money. He winced when I stepped on it and I felt it harden under my foot and tapped it. It bounced under my foot and became harder. Nigel must have liked it. I accidently stepped with my heel on his balls and he screamed in agony, rolling around, causing me to fall off him. I felt sorry for him, it must have hurt like hell but Julian acted like nothing had happened.

" Lick my threads! " Julian ordered. "David will crush your balls if you don't."

Would I have? That would have been cruel.

"That's sick man," I replied. "Don't make him do that."

I wanted to tell Nigel he did not have to and I would not crush his balls but he had already started, dirt from the soles getting into his mouth. I started to softly tap Nigel's dick and it became rock hard, I put my foot on it and bounced on it. He started to moan and I literally felt him become hard again and soon he squirted under my feet. I felt his warm semen hit my soles and started to rub it out when the door opened and my brother and his boyfriend were standing there, watching us.

**************

"I, eh, we were just" I looked at my brother, I looked at his boyfriend and I looked at Julian, his feet still on Nigel's face, frozen.

"I can see what you were doing," My brother said, smiling. "Guess it runs in the family. Turns a surprise visit into an even bigger surprise."

He snapped his fingers and Simon, My brother's boyfriend, knelt and kissed my brother's feet. He then pointed at me, having just stepped off Nigel and kissed my feet as well, still some of Nigel's spunk on them. After that he kissed Julian's as well.

This was a lot to take in. My brother is a nerdy twink, not that tall, curly black hair and not a sporty type. His boyfriend is an enormous rugby player. I would never have guessed they would have this kind of relationship.

"Simon is my slave," Brian explained. "Undress" He ordered Simon and he started to strip. When Simon was naked Brian took a collar out of his bag and placed it on Simon's neck, gave him a passionate kiss and told him to kneel and suck him, he complied, his head red in shame. I guess Brian wanted to show us the power he had over Simon.

Nigel had gotten up and he looked terrible with the dirt on his face and his cum smeared on him but what really made my head spin was Julian pulling him in for a kiss, a very tender and loving kiss. I would never have guessed.

So, we were caught trampling Nigel, my brother has a slave that is sucking him right now and Julian is french kissing Nigel, pushing him to his knees and opening his fly.

I needed a drink, this was a crazy night. I went to my fathers liquor cabinet and pulled out a bottle of rum, trying to ignore the sounds of dicks being sucked and the moaning of Brian and Julian.

**********

I had sucked dick before, one guy that I dated briefly and one guy I had met at a club. Right now I was sucking Julian's dick. I wanted to, after he had kissed me senseless.

I had always liked Julian but would never have thought he'd be into me. He withdrew his dick from my mouth and kissed me again, took his tongue out and replaced it with his cock.

This whole evening had turned out weird. I had thought about going home when they had started to use their sneakers on me. Julian's threads tasted awful and it was fucking humiliation hearing them talk about me as if I wasn't there. They were talking to each other and then Julian offered David £ 5 to stand on my dick and he did so at once, without thinking about me. It was then I decided I would leave once they were finished. If only it did not feel that good.... It had never been harder than when David stood on my cock and bounced on it. The humiliation seemed to add to my feelings. Suddenly they stopped and someone came in. I could not see because Julian's feet were still on me but once he removed them I saw Brian and Simon standing there, big smiles on their faces.

Brian ordered Simon to suck him and I felt sorry for him, he was clearly very embarrassed having to do this in front of us but he did as he was told. I saw them kiss and that's when Julian pulled me close and kissed me too, like really kissed me. I was in heaven. He also took his schlong out of his joggers and now I am sucking him and it feels like I belong here, on my knees serving him.

I heard Brian moan and I felt Julian harden in my throat. His dick was 8 inches and he pounded it deep in my throat. I felt it tense up and then the warm spunk, squirted out, making me swallow the load. He fell back on the couch, looking at me intensely.

We looked at Brian, really facefucking Simon. Simon was gagging and Brian kicked him in the balls, pulling his hair before releasing his load in Simon's throat.

"Stay!" He ordered him like he was a dog and kept his dick in his mouth. He then sighed and pissed in Simon's mouth like he was an urinal. I was afraid this would be another thing David and Julian wanted to do to me.

*******

I came back in and watched my brother and my friend being sucked. I wanted it too. I had been sucked a few times by girls that liked football players, but not that often. I was rock hard.

"Do you want to be sucked, little brother?" Brian asked.

"I'm not gay" I told him.

"Doesn't matter, just use him to cum like you do with Nigel"

"OK."

"Serve my brother! Serve him like you'd serve me." Brian ordered.

Simon crawled over to me, kissing my feet, then getting on his knees, looking up at me. He pulled my joggers down, and my underwear and started licking my balls and his tongue got in my pisslit. He took my whole member into his mouth and started bobbing up and down. This had to be the best feeling ever. I felt it go all the way in and his breath in my pubes. The feeling was so good I lost myself and took his head and started to move his head up and down. I remembered my brother kicking his balls and I did so too and it added to the feeling, powerful and intense. I had just kicked a giant rugby lad in his balls whilst he was sucking me. that felt so fuckin' hot I almost came on the spot.

Brian came up to me, pulled Simon off and kissed him deeply and then put his head back on my dick. I did not last long, I felt every muscle in my body tighten and then, the release. Total relaxation.

"Stay." I ordered him. I wanted to piss in his mouth too.

I had never felt or done anything like this before, I just let my piss flow, looking at Simon gulping it all down. It felt so amazing and I wonder how we would all act sitting down at the next christmas dinner. We spent an hour or two, sitting on the couch with Nigel and Simon serving us snacks and drinks and Brian showing us his goodie bag, it included paddles, canes, dildo's and a gag ball. It gave us a lot of ideas.

When Brian took Simon up to play, as he called it, we made Nigel suck us once again and went to bed as well. We slept in one bed and Nigel on the floor. This was a really good night.