All Comments on 'Becoming My Husband's Girlfriend'

by Laurabentover

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

A nice story; always interesting and an enjoyable writing style. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice plot

Good story, try making you stories a little bit longer but loved the action.

sshh1sshh1about 6 years ago
Ok

I like the idea but it was poorly executed. Could have build the climax up more and the ending needs to be extended

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A bit Short

Good premise and story but a bit short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty good

Not a bad story. I found the end to be a bit of a let down. The story could have gone in many better directions. Just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
But That’s Just Me ....

Kind of sad for me. Still gave you a 4, but seems like you definitely got the short end of the stick. I wanted your hubby to get roasted and for you to get a shitload of mind-blowing orgasms from other men, right in front of him. But that’s just me....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I naively thought this was going to be a much dirtier version of the Pina Colada song. That's what I get for not reading the tags ahead of the story. The other criticisms are solid I think: the twist happens too fast, and the ending is too unresolved. So much for cheaters never prospering. I can't decide if you're secretly a self hating Laura Ingraham and this is your actual fantasy, or if you're on some Mike Cernovich "bitches who think they're smart get what they deserve" trip. While I don't want to go on that trip with you, I definitely felt low grade catfished myself here, and so, you got me I guess.

LaurabentoverLaurabentoverabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm so glad someone got the Laura Ingraham reference. Not self hating I originally wrote as the poker buddies fucking me while hubby had to watch... But that just felt too predictable. I really appreciate the feed back.

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 6 years ago
A very nce plot!!! 5 *!!!

Well Larabentover would you allow an apreciative swat on your bent over ass or would you Hashtag MeToo???!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable but I saw it coming

Good story & I really enjoyed it.

It was a bit shorter than I would have liked & I kind of saw the twist coming, but still a really enjoyable read.

The "oh you don't want to be my wife anymore? OK, you can be my chained up live in, sex slave, sex toy, girlfriend for life, instead!" ending DID make me chuckle at her arrogance.

I wouldn't say no to a follow up chapter. Hint, hint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poor woman

The story seemed pretty hot to begin with, and I was hoping for a tale of self discovery and the grief people go through to make a long relationship work. But the ending made me just as angry as the cuck stories do. Guess I am just not into betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Complete lunacy.

You lost me in the opening salvo. When she goes to the motel room, lays back and looks at the ceiling? He walks in and kneels down in front of her. You don't think he wouldn't recognize his own wife? From there on in he knew exactly who Candy was and what game his wife was playing. But when he lets others rape her, that ends this crap. They leave, she calls the cops, they send her to a hospital to run a tox screen and rape kit and the men, including her husband, are off to prison. Kidnapping, illegal restraint, assault, battery, sodomy, anal rape and spousal abuse are just a few of the crimes they committed. They are toast. And she's going to keep all of the marital assets in the divorce while her husband rots in prison. Stupid story.

1 star

LaurabentoverLaurabentoverabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

You guys are so nice! Thank you so much for the constructive criticism. I agree the ending was rushed. I liked some of the ideas you guys suggested, I’ll keep them in mind if I take a swing at this category again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ok

What happens next?

AJeyeAJeyeover 4 years ago
Loved the original premise.

The whole idea of the catfishing is great. Would like to have a few more encounters before the ending. The ending however was much too abrupt, and didn't appreciate the rape part. Getting both into the personality split could have been a great story while maintaining the relationship. Giving each other the opportunity to live out fetishes being someone else. My ex and I would do such role playing where I could ask for things I wouldn't want to ask "the mother of my child" to do, and she could have her "lover" do special things to her that she could keep "secret" from her husband.

Take your time with the scenes, like good sex, nothing should be rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Remember:left an after taste?

Love your writing but it’s only a good story if ste wasn’t raped. You can fix that by having payback. Again good job, love the flow of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to ruin a good story y on earth would he feel the need to allow all his friends an himself to rape his wife he was planning on cheating so the ending just made me think wtf I liked the catfishing didn’t like how badly he treated his wife wen she was trying to be what he wanted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

U ruined it with the way he treated his wife she was trying to save the marriage to some degree an I hope him an his friends all enjoy getting raped in prison if they dish it out they should be willing to take it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, great plot twist, you have an interesting imagination, or a wild relationship...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaurabentover@Laurabentover
52 Followers
Don't be afraid to say hi. I like people who are nice. If your nice and you shoot cum over my tits even better! I have tried like 20 times but this sight won’t change my email. If you want to contact me directly it’s the same username at outlook dot com.