All Comments on 'Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 05'

by ForTheLoveOfFemdom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry again for the typos and grammatical errors that I'm sure I missed. I was just really excited to get this chapter out and see what you guys think before I continue writing the next chapter. If the errors are too much I can try to edit it again and resubmit it.

Also please let me know what situations or kinks you guys would like to see next and what you think should happen. Also where do you think I should go next with the story? I actually wrote out the entire plot already. But I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks again

domundsub23domundsub23over 3 years ago

Its been a while and I am happy that you decided to write again! It doesnt matter that this is a rewrite - its a fantastic chapter full of smut and I love it, thank you!

I hope that you will now be able to write part 6...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good chapter

I am glad that you are back. This chapter has allready more action than the original chapter 5 and it does build up the story, so its a win-win not matter what. I hope it gets now easier for you to continue, I would really like to see one day how this story ends =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you so much for writing again, I liked this chapter way more than the other one. i'll be waiting for chapter 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Relate diana with all this. Like it was diana in the first place who put amanda and bridget in the same room, but then you have to put aside that shitty kimberly (seriously I don't like that bitch).

Oh ! And please do some justice with bridget and give her the "love of her life" because she already suffered too much (and twice in part 5 you know *sarcasm).

Thats all.

MrSnijderMrSnijderover 3 years ago
Great continuation!

Thanks for continuing the story I love it!

As for preferred kinks for the next chapter I would love to see scat :3

lucienponylucienponyover 3 years ago

il ya un an ,il existait une autre version de la fin de l'histoire!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForTheLoveOfFemdom@ForTheLoveOfFemdom
Just someone with a wild imagination and a lot of kinks and fetishes, that I want to share with like minded people. Just about everything I write is pure fantasy and a lot of it is Non-consent, I just want to make it clear that in real life I will never stand for anything that...