Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do it, if it can get these thoughts and feeling out of my head I'll do it!" I said excited.

Not wasting any time she said, "Well let's begin....listen to the sound of my voice okay."

This all seemed crazy to me but I went along with it and soon enough I was waking up in her office an hour later with no recollection of what just happened but I felt relaxed and refreshed, like a whole new person. However, the feeling didn't last.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night my dreams were even more vivid than usual, they felt so real, I woke up covered in sweat, looking around making sure that was all just a dream. My body was also feeling more sensitive than ever. My panties were soaked and all these wild thoughts about Amanda kept running through my head. I was already having a tough time concentrating on school, being free without anyone forcing me to do my work I just didn't feel the same drive.

That was why my midterm marks were so poor. I couldn't afford to fail this semester. I just didn't have enough money to stay back an entire school year. So the pressure was on. I was trying to wait on my appointment with Dr. Zane next week but it was too unbearable. I wasn't even thinking clearly, her treatment completely backfired. I went to the counselor's office and pleaded to see Dr. Zane. Hearing the commotion outside Dr. Zane came out and gently held my hand and led me into her office.

"What seems to be the problem Bridget?" She asked.

"Well ever since I started the treatment the dreams have just been getting worse and my body is reacting even more," I explained.

"Hmm that's strange, how is your body reacting?" Dr. Zane asked.

"Well I wake up covered in sweat and I'm feeling even more distracted lately, I'm behind on all my assignments and I can't concentrate to get them done when I'm feeling like this." I told her.

"Well you said you were waking up like that before, and I'm not sure what you mean by distracted?" She asked again.

"Hmmm..... I've been having these thoughts, sexual thoughts and they are getting worse and I can't stop thinking about them. I thought the hypnotherapy was supposed to help!" I said lashing out.

"Now now Bridget no need to raise your voice. This isn't because of the hypnotherapy. For you to start feeling any effects from it would take weeks even months, and we've only had one session. I'm not usually supposed to tell you your problem but I think this is just because of the repressed sexual feeling you have and the guilt combined with you denying your body any pleasure over the entire semester." She calmly explained.

"Well what am I supposed to do, I can't stop hating these feelings overnight, and I refuse to masturbate with thoughts like that in my head, I just won't do it." I told her.

"True. It can take years of therapy for you to overcome these thoughts. I didn't want to do this but given you current mental state I guess I don't have a choice." She said.

"What?! You aren't going to institutionalize me or something right?!" I asked horrified.

"No no, don't be so paranoid Bridget, I just want to help you. Which is why I think an experimental drug could help you. Now to be completely honest I'm actually the one who co-developed this drug, with one of the most reputable drug companies in the country, well the world actually. " She said.

"Okay so what does it do?" I asked.

"Well the drug is actually designed just for women, and right now it's in the testing phase so I can't say anything too specific. I'm not supposed to say anything at all, and we've already found our test group, but I think I can trust you right?" She asked.

"Yeah I won't tell anyone I promise," I said desperate.

"Good well all I can tell you is that this drug was proven to help cure people with your exact problem. It helped them get piece of mind and calm them down. It also helped them over come past trauma," She explained.

"Well are there other side effects that I should know about? Can it make it worse, or even kill me?" I asked trying to be cautious.

"No of course not, there were no life threatening side effects of any kind actually. But I can't say anymore. If you're interested as the co-developer I can add you on?" She offered.

"Well I guess I've got nothing to lose I guess," I said hoping this would work.

"Well I'll need you to just bend over the table and pull down your jeans and underwear okay, so I can give you the injection on your butt where there's more fat so it doesn't hurt, the needle is a bit too long for your arm," Dr. Zane said.

"I hate needles, how often do I have to do this?" I asked.

"Not often at all, actually its one dose for the full three-month treatment. It's made to be slowly absorbed in your body over the three-month period," She said.

"Oh well I guess here goes nothing," I said as I shyly pulled down my jeans and my panties just enough where she could reach my butt.

"I'm going to need you to pull it all the way down Bridget, don't worry I'm a doctor, there's nothing to be ashamed of," She said.

I didn't see why I needed to pull it right down but I did it anyway. I could feel as I pulled my jeans down that there was a huge wet patch on my baby pink cotton panties. Then when I pulled my panties down, I felt strands of my own juices stretch as they were stuck to me and my panties. My face was bright red with embarrassment but i just looked forward.

"There we go, good girl." She said as i was now bottomless in front of her.

For some reason when she called me good girl I remembered Diana and my pussy involuntarily began to drip more. And I could swear I could almost hear a chuckle from Dr. Zane.

She really took her time wiping the alcohol pad on my cheek before she gave me the shot. I felt a sharp pinch for a few seconds then it was over.

"I really think this trial will do wonders for you," She said.

"What makes you say that?" I asked curiously.

"I just know how good this drug works, that's all," She said.

This made me excited and relaxed knowing these sleepless nights were behind me.

"So every week for our sessions I'll check in and see how you're doing okay. That's it for now okay, get some rest and in just a few hours the drug should start working," She said.

That day I went back to my dorm and decided to get some work done as I finally felt like I could concentrate on my work. Amanda came in that evening and saw me working on my assignment and asked if I could help her with hers, but I was so behind, as much as I really wanted to help her I had to refuse. I told her if I finished early maybe i can help, she looked kind of pissed off but didn't say anything about it.

I woke up the next morning realizing I didn't have any dreams at all, it was a great feeling, knowing that the medication was working, and that I was able to sleep through the entire night. and the drug continued working even when I had my next appointment with Dr. Zane. Who was happy to hear about my progress.

Unfortunately, a few days later the effects of my miracle cure began to ware off. And I started back having those recurring dreams. I thought it was just a one off thing but that entire week I had sleepless nights filled with filthy dreams. So I went to speak to Dr. Zane, when I got into the office her receptionist wasn't around, then I realized it was 12.00 o'clock, so she probably went to get lunch.

They never scheduled appointments from 12-1. But I was desperate so I knocked on Dr. Zane's office door, but there was no answer, so I turned the knob to see if she was inside but it was empty. Then I heard a door from the back room open and I panicked and went into her office and closed the door behind me. I waited a minute hoping it was Dr. Zane but it heard the receptionist on the phone.

"Fuck," I thought to myself, "What's the plan Bridget, what do I do? I can't leave now, she'll know I snuck into her office, maybe I should just wait for Dr. Zane, I can explain it to her, she'll understand."

So sat down and wait for a while, but then I thought to myself, there's no way she would give me more of the drug, she said this dose should last three months, the entire semester. "I know, I'll just look for it myself, I remember seeing the needle, it was like one of those EpiPen looking things, and it was orange and white, I think," So I started quickly looking through her office trying to find my miracle drug.

Her cabinet, "Not here." Her desk drawers, "Not in those either." "C'mon Bridget think, where did she go to get the syringe, she bent down to get it towards the corner of the room," Then I looked and there it was a file cabinet in alphabetical order. I opened each draw, and there was just files, files and more files, until I opened the last draw, and there it was, a small kit, with a few orange syringes.

There were three, one than said group B, and two that said group A. I figured I must be in group B, there was already one less and I did join late. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it said 12:40. I didn't much much time. I pull down my pants, I took the cap off the syringe and I took a deep breath before I slowly inserted the needle it into my butt cheek and slowly started to push the plunger.

"Bridget??! What are you doing here," I heard Dr. Zane say in a firm but hushed tone, locking the door as she saw the syringe drop.

"It's not what it looks like," I said as i dropped the syringe, "I just need more of the medicine, it was starting to wear off and I wanted to talk to you but you weren't here." I said trying to get her to understand.

"Is that what I think it is on the floor??" She asked as she rushed over and grabbed the syringe, "Oh my God, what have you done!" she said loudly while also being sure her receptionist couldn't hear.

"The dreams and urges started back so i just needed more for them to go away, I'm sorry please don't have me expelled," I pleaded and begged.

"You don't get it do you, there were two groups, Group A which was the control, i.e a placebo, and group B which was the actual drug!" She said.

"What does that mean, you gave me a placebo before?" I asked confused.

"Yes of course I did, you are the last person who would need this treatment, your problem is that you are way to in your own head about your kinks and sexual desires because you discovered them from through stepmom taking advantage of you. All you needed was to accept that you like these things and embrace it. That's why the placebo was working. It's all in your head!" She said.

"What you're into isn't because of your stepmom, you just discovered it from her, don't you get it. You've been having these dreams because you want pleasure you want release but you're so stubborn and in denial you refused to masturbate so the dreams keep getting worst. I know I'm not supposed to tell you why you have your problems but I've never seen someone so oblivious." Dr. Zane said tearing apart all my problems making me feel like a fool.

"What?! How do you know all that?" I asked horrified.

"You remember our hypno-therapy session, you told me absolutely everything. And I mean everything," She said, "But that's the least of your problems now,"

I felt embarrasses and humiliated thinking about what she knows but I was more concerned with what she said last. "Why do you say that? What's going to happen to me?"

"Well this trial, is for what you might call female Viagra, and needless to say you didn't need that at all," She said, "Now listen very closely, you only took a very small amount. So the effects become less severe in a week, maybe 10 days, now this part is very important I need you to not do anything stupid during that time. I'm going to write you a sick leave note because I want you to stay in your dorm for the next week okay. If anyone were to find out what happened I could lose my license and you will surely be in trouble and if my research got out, the company I work for will go out of their way to make your life a living hell, got it?" She asked.

I just nodded feeling completely shocked at everything she said.

"Our relationship as Doctor and patient is over, I never want to see your face again, just please don't do anything stupid! And if you tell anyone about this drug or what you did, I swear I will have a psych evaluation stating you need to be put in a mental hospital ready and waiting to be sent to the Dean. Do I make myself clear?" She said in a serious and vicious manner.

I just nodded again.

"I can't even give you a sedative because we don't know how it will react to the drug, I can't believe you would do something so reckless. Well what are you waiting for? Pull up your pants and get out of my office, and remember what I said, just stay at home!" she emphasized.

I didn't realize my pants was still down to my knees so I quickly picked them up and walked straight to my dorm walking as fast as I could. I felt humiliated and defeated, and like a fucking idiot for what I did.

On my way back to my dorm in the corner of my eye I saw Amanda and Kimberly talking in the courtyard outside of our Hall. But I didn't want to stop to eves drop so I just went straight to the dorm. I knew she was probably trying to out me to Amanda but I didn't have the energy to deal with that and I needed to take Dr. Zane's orders seriously.

Once I reached the dorm I finally realized how crazy I was, I could have taken some drug that could have killed me, I could have gone to jail, what I did was so stupid, and now the doctor that I could talk to didn't want to see my face again. I really fucked up this time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got home and dropped on my bed, trying to process everything that just happened. I didn't know what to do, but I started feeling a bit warm and flushed, paranoid that it was the drug, I went to take a cold shower to cool my skin down. On my way out of the bathroom I saw Amanda, and against my better judgement I said, "Hey I saw you talking to Kimberly outside but I wasn't feeling well so I just came in to have a shower." I said.

She took a minute and replied, "Yeah she just wanted to know about the upcoming midterm, she said you two weren't talking anymore, she didn't say why though. Trouble in paradise?" Amanda asked jokingly.

The way she phrased it did she know I was a lesbian too, did she think me and Kimberly were actually together, I thought to myself. "Very funny, she is just a bit too much at times you know?" I said, trying to play it cool.

"Okay.. nice talk, well I've got a party to go to on the other side of town, I hope you didn't use all the hot water, I'm completely soaked from my workout, my trainer really push me, I'm actually starting to see my abs come in," She said as she lifted her tight tank top revealing her toned stomach, still wet with sweat.

That's when I felt my body start to warm up again, and I felt my pussy throb and my nipples become erect, I could tell I was leaking my juices as I felt wetness drip down my legs. I gripped my towel tight to make sure it didn't fall. I just hoped she went in the shower soon before it dripped past my knees.

"Impressive right, anyway I don't want to keep my girls waiting," She said as she walked straight into the bathroom.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I waited to make sure she was in the shower to quickly change, then I hopped in bed under my covers, put my laptop on my my lap and tried to do some work, or at least look like I was doing work. Was the drug beginning to work I wondered? If this was all it did maybe this wouldn't be so bad, I thought to myself.

Amanda got dressed into a tight skimpy red dress with some tall stripper heels and a full face of makeup, she looked like a goddess. But I made sure not to even look in her direction as she changed. I didn't want to make my situation worst by getting turned on by her even more. It was a relief to know I had enough will power not to look, so this drug wasn't some crazy powerful thing, Dr. Zane must have been overreacting. She took ages to do her make up so at this point it was kinda late so I decided to try and get some sleep and forget about today.

That's when I woke up in a complete flop sweat, my dreams were more vivid that ever, and I couldn't take it anymore. It was like a had this unbearable itch, I couldn't resist it this time, I wanted, no, I needed, release. It was like I lost all my inhibitions, I flicked the lights on, and darted across the room straight to Amanda's laundry hamper. "Where is it, it must be somewhere," I thought to myself as I threw her clothes on the bed looking for the panties she wore today at the gym.

Found it! I immediately grabbed it pressed it against my face and too a deep breath. She smelled better than I ever imagined. Like a raccoon digging through trash, I just dug though her hamper and grabbed as many panties as I could find. I stripped off all my clothed and pinched my nipples and rubbed my clit. My pussy was so wet it was making noises as my hand rubbed it. I took turns smelling each of her panties, sniffing every inch of them. The thin floss like parts of her thongs smelt heavenly, a mix of musk sweat and her natural sweetness.

My pussy was becoming so wet it was leaking down to my asshole, so I bent over on all fours, on her bed, stuffed my mouth with the yellow thong she wore today and press my head down to the bed and inhaled the panties that were scattered there. Then I reached my hands over and between my cheeks and shoved two of my fingers in my ass. I came almost instantly, but I wasn't done, I felt like I needed to cum more, and more, I just couldn't stop, I couldn't get enough. I was sure my moans were loud but I just didn't care.

After my sixth orgasm, I finally realized, "Oh shit, Amanda would be home any second!" I quickly spat out her panties and grabbed up the ones in front of my and turned around.

That's when I saw her, phone in hand, smiling and waving at me. I dropped the panties and just stood there frozen for a solid minute looking right at her and the phone she had pointed at me.

"Wow Bridget, I figured you were a lesbian, but I really thought your friend was lying when she told me you were in love with me. Is this what you do every time I'm gone you fucking freak! Sniff my dirty panties while you finger your asshole. I didn't know it was possible to cum from just anal." Amanda said.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me I swear I've done that before. It's a long story but I just don't know what came over me. Please forgive Amanda I swear I'll never do that again!" I said begging for her forgiveness.

"Are you serious, you pervert, after that you think you can just say sorry! No way not when I've got you on tape. You're lucky I'm exhausted otherwise I might just beat the shit of out you, I can't believe this, what's wrong with you?!" She said shouting.

"I don't know, but you're right that was so messed up for me to do, please I mean it I'll never do that again." I said pleading for her forgiveness.

"Here I was trying to be extra quiet not wake you up, and this is what you're up to, I took a nice long video and I already backed it up online. So don't think you can just delete it, I'm taking my phone with me in the bathroom, I'm going to shower, you are going to clean you this mess and change my sheets, it better be like new when I come out. Then I'm going to sleep and in the morning I'll decided what to do with you okay." She said.

"Yes of course I'll clean all this up I promise, again I'm so sorry Amanda, please don't send that video out, it'll ruin my whole life." I said trying for the last time to make my case.

"I know it will, and maybe we can work something out, but I need to sleep, so clean this mess up! And wash your disgusting hands and get dressed first please," Amanda said, humiliating me some more.