Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll never understand you kids and your stupid initiations, you know if that got put on the internet it would last forever. You're a smart girl Bridget why would you do something so stupid." He said lecturing me, this went on for a while, until he was satisfied that I understood what he was trying to say.

Then he got campus security to bring me some clothes, and he walked away to let me get dressed, and once he saw I was dressed he let me go. Maybe I still had time I thought to myself clearly in denial. I rushed back to the dorms, the girls were long gone, and I made it to the floor, I ran to the door, and just as I went to push it open I almost fell through.

"Aww you're late Bridget, I'm sorry but you snooze you lose, I've got to get to the gym," Amanda said.

"Please you don't know what I've been through to get here." I said.

"Sorry but you're the one who changed the time, and you're the one who missed it," She said. As my eyes began to fill with water knowing how close I was.

"Tell you what if I get A's in my assignments then maybe we can have a redo," She said as she pushed me out of the dorm and locked the door behind her.

"I don't have a key, and I want to get some of my clothes" I said.

"Sorry but you don't live here anymore remember, if you need anything you can let Kimberly come get it okay," Amanda said before walking away.

I broke down and started crying, I just couldn't process what had happened, I wanted this so bad and I humiliated myself for it and it was all for nothing.

"Aww don't cry, okay okay, wait right out here," Amanda said as she walked inside and locked the door behind her, a couple minutes later she opened back the door and discretely handed me a pair of her panties balled up in my hands. "Put them away, come on!" She whispered.

"There you can have fun with that okay, I went to the club and danced for hours so I'm sure you'll love them, anyway I gotta go," She said as she locked the door and left.

I knew I couldn't carry that back by Kimberly's but I also knew all the bathrooms would be empty this early in the morning. Maybe this wasn't going to be for nothing, I needed release and I was going to get it.

The first bathroom I tried was still locked, so was the second, good thing no one was around because I must have looked ridiculous, dressed in a university, sweater and sweat pants with flip flops going from bathroom to bathroom.

"Yes!" I shouted in my head as this one was open. I made my way to the disable stall where I wouldn't be disturbed for sure, and I immediately stripped off all my clothes and grabbed Amanda's panties, I dropped down on the toilet and I pressed them against my face as I came to a mind blowing orgasm in just a couple seconds, then another, and another, my clit was beginning to get sore from how much I was rubbing it, I used spit and rubbed my own juices all over me to help reduce the friction but I was so aggressive it was still sore. So I spat on my finger and began to rub my asshole, it was only a short time before I was three fingers deep in my asshole, cumming, again and again. I couldn't stop it. It was like once I opened the flood gates they couldn't be closed.

That's when I heard the bathroom door open, and I immediately quieted down but I didn't stop, it was feeling to good, so I shoved Amanda's panties in my mouth as a gag to be quiet and continued. Shit it was feeling so good I just closed my eyes and pictured the musky taste in my mouth coming from Amanda herself.

So I didn't realize until several orgasms later than my clothes were missing. Then I heard a chuckle right before I heard the door close. I peeked outside no one was there, but it was already 7 at this point, and I was already in thin ice. I had no phone, shit I was screwed. This must have been Kimberly pulling some kind of prank on me, it had to be. But there was no way that girl could move than quietly. Either way I had have to wait, whoever took my clothes would be back at some point.

I had no idea how long it had been and I was beginning to get hungry and restless waiting this long that was until I heard the door open, I listened intently, before I heard a locking sound.

"Looks, like my slave has been a naughty girl hasn't she," I heard from an all too familiar voice.

"Very funny Kimberly, you've had your fun, give me back my clothes please," I asked desperate.

"Hmm, what happened to your paint did it wear off?" She asked.

"Yes and i got caught and had to put on some clothes that I know you stole," I told her.

"Okay okay, I asked Larissa to follow you and let me know what happened, so I was shocked to hear that my slave who's not allowed to touch herself was in the bathroom moaning and groaning, playing with her little cunt, without my permission." Kimberly said.

"Fine okay I disobeyed you, I'm sorry, I swear this drug has complete control of my body, I've never been so desperate to cum before," I said trying to explain.

"Well let's see about that, we're both locked in here and the only way we get out is if I call Larissa, whose outside waiting on me with your clothes. So while we're here I want to put this drug to the test," Kimberly said.

"First open up the stall," to which I immediately complied, "Good girl," She said.

"Now let's test out this new toy I ordered, it's called a magic wand," She said as she pulled it from her backpack, as I looked terrified knowing how powerful it was.

"Hmm looks like you've seen this before, my my you're full of surprises. Okay legs spread and hands behind your back," She ordered.

"Let's see how long it takes for you to reach the edge," She said as she as the powerful vibration came closer and closer to my sore clit.

"Wow that was literally 40 seconds," She said as she pulled it away.

"No please don't stop, don't stop please," I moaned in agony.

"Okay let's try it again," She said.

"38 seconds wow, I've never seen someone edge so fast," She said fascinated.

"Please I'll do anything just let me cum," I begged.

"Fine compliment me, tell me how bad you want me, tell me what you want to do to me," She ordered placing the vibrator back on my clit.

"Oh god, you're.... smart," I said struggling to think.

"Do better," She said as she moved the vibrator away.

"Okay okay, you're hot, and you've got a really pretty face," I said.

"Keep going," She instructed.

"You've got an amazing body, it's so sexy, you're gorgeous," I said.

"Now were getting somewhere, and how do you want to please my sexy body," She asked.

Fuck, she wasn't going to make this easy I thought to myself. "I want to worship your breast, and make them feel good," I said trying to keep it at a minimum.

"Keep going, what about my pussy," She asked.

"I want to rub it until you cum all over," I replied.

"With your tongue?" She asked.

"Yes with my tongue," I said, lying through my teeth but the vibrator was feeling amazing.

"And what about my ass, don't you think its magnificent?" She asked.

"Yes it's so big and curvy, I love it," I said.

"Keep going, how will you worship it if you love it?" She asked.

"I want to massage it, and kiss it and make if feel good," I said making things up as they came to me.

"Oh yeah baby," Kimberly said with one hand down her pants as she rubbed herself.

I was a few seconds away from the brink of orgasm now.

"And who do you think is sexier, me or that slut Amanda?" She asked.

I was too close now I couldn't risk her pulled it away, "You, of course you," I said as my moans became louder.

"I knew it baby," She said as she tossed the vibrator away and buried her tongue in my mouth.

No why, why would you do that, I thought to myself, as she stopped right before I came. As she was distracted making out with me I decided to slide my hand down to my clit, but she grabbed it and pulled me up.

"I knew you wanted me baby, now you're going to get the chance to make up for how bad you've been okay." Kimberly said.

To my horror she stripped down completely naked, dropped on the toilet and lifted her feet. Okay baby start with my toes. Resigned to my fate I gave in, I didn't complain no matter how badly I wanted to, and I dropped down and began kissing her feet. To my disgust they smelled pungent, and sour but I knew what I had to do. So I sucked it up, because I knew the faster I co-operated the faster I would get out of here.

I kissed quickly trying to work my way up. "Wow someone's in a hurry, I love the enthusiasm. But I've been taking so much care of you my new toy that I haven't showered in so long, so I'd really appreciate it if you could be that nice wet tongue to good use and lick and suck my sole and toes clean, they're so icky," She said.

So I moved back down and ran my tongue over every inch of her feet, sucking each toe on by one making sure to pass my tongue in-between each one. I did my best not to gag or show her how gross I thought she was.

Then I moved up and kissed my way up to her pussy, when she said, "no yet, I want to save the best for last," and she grabbed my head and pulled me up to lick her arm pits."

They were sweaty, musty and salty, and rough, because she had some stubble there. At this point my tongue was just running on auto pilot. She grabbed my face and moved me from side to side so I could lick and worship her breasts, paying lots of attention to her nipples.

Then she pushed me down and I was prepared to lick her pussy, but she got up, and turned around and sat back down. So her front was facing the toilet tank and her ass was facing me. she scooted back so her ass was sticking out.

"Okay what are you waiting for, you said you were going to make my ass feel good, before you get to the main even take your time and kiss it and worship it, make it feel how much you love it, you know?" She said.

I got to work kissing her cellulite ridden ass cheeks. they were massive, she was so fat that her ass was rounded at the top, making her ass look like it went on forever. I kissed and kissed every inch of her gigantic ass, loudly, because apparently I wasn't being affectionate enough for her.

"Okay now spread it and make me feel good with that wet tongue," She commanded.

So I spread her cheeks. the smell hit my nostrils like a freight train, it was musky and sweaty and just smelled like unwashed ass, no surprise there. I closed my eyes, tried to hold my breath then I started licking her asshole. To my horror she had bits of toilet paper stuck in it but i just tried to spit it out as quietly as possible.

"Oh baby your tongue really knows how to make my ass feel good, I think they were meant for each other," She said.

I couldn't exactly talk so I just mumbled "Mmmhmm."

"Hand me the vibrator," She ordered. So I removed my face from her ass, and moved my hands from parting her huge cheeks, they were actually tired from the weight of them. I gave her the vibrator, and she began using it on her pussy while went back to licking her ass.

"Okay you can let go of my ass cheeks and rub your clitty for me, but don't stop licking my asshole okay," She said.

Normally this would be even more disgusting having to pleasure myself to this, but right now I couldn't resist any opportunity to make myself cum. So I let go of her cheeks and they came crashing around my face like a waterfall. Now I was completely engulfed in her ass and its stench. But I didn't care, I put one hand to help me balance and with the other I rubbed my clit.

"Oh fuck, yeah shit, you're so good at eating ass Bridget, there's no way around it, you're my new ass bitch," She said, before she began moaning uncontrollably.

I knew I couldn't stop moving my tongue so I like moved it up and down while my real focus was my clit.

And just like that we were both moaning, although mine were severely muffled. And soon we both came to powerful climaxes. Mine bittersweet literally.

"Oh shit Bridget, damn you're way too good at that," She said getting up, as my head slid out from between her cheeks, "That's the first time anyone's ever licked me there, well licked me in general. I can seriously get used to that." She confessed.

"Now go wash out your mouth, your breath is terrible," She ordered, "I've got to pee."

I was happy to get the taste of her ass out of my mouth. It was so foul. I felt relieved knowing i got through that whole ordeal.

"Uh oh..." I heard Kimberly say loudly so I walked back in the stall to see if everything was okay. "There's no TP, well it's a good thing i'm here with you she said as she stood up and spread her legs apart as far as she could. Then she snapped her finger and pointed to her glistening, wet, bushy snatch.

I paused wondering if i could really go through with all this.

"You don't want to get on my bad side again bitch," She said, making me forget everything I was thinking about and just drop down and start licking. Her pussy was wet with more than just pee, she was covered with her slick juices too. Her taste was strong but mostly because of the pee, her pubes covered my face, but i persevered, and eventually the deed was done.

"Wow I can't believe I've been missing out on that my entire life, you're definitely licking me again later. I've got a lot of lost time to make up for," She said.

"Well it's about time we get going. Oh don't wash your face, I want you to keep my juices on your face, I've officially marked you as mine," She continued smiling, "Now let's go you're probably starving, you may have eaten a lot of ass but you've got an entire KFC bucket waiting for you back at my place, and your new wardrobe should reach soon!" She said excitedly.

To my horror, Larissa came back to the apartment with us.

"Wow she smells terrible, what did you do to her?" Larissa asked.

"She said she wanted to eat my ass, so I had to oblige, I think she likes it dirty too, she couldn't stop rubbing her cunt," Kimberly told her, exaggerating.

"So when am I going to get to teach this ho a lesson, you can't have all the fun," Larissa asked her.

"Don't worry I promise I'll let you go wild on her later," Kimberly assured the girl.

This wasn't like when Diana had me as her slave, Kimberly was completely out of control, she was unpredictable, and obsessed. I had to figure a way out of this situation no matter how impossible it seemed. So until I thought of a plan, I'd just have to find a way to deal with her and her unstable, personality.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the apartment Kimberly wasn't kidding about a bucket of KFC. She watched as I was forced me to eat it all to make up for missing my second breakfast. I couldn't help but complain, at one point I dropped back in the chair and refused to eat any more.

"Wow this bitch complains a lot considering you can be ruining her entire life," Larissa said.

"Don't worry, she just needs a helping hand," Kimberly said as she started feeding me.

"Please I feel like my stomach will burst, I can't eat another bite, I'll eat more later." I begged.

"Well if you came back here and ate on time then you wouldn't have to make up for so many meals now would you. Now open up, here comes the train, chew chew," She said as she shoved another piece of chicken in my mouth.

An hour later, it was done and I was in a food coma.

I literally fell into such a deep sleep right there on the chair, I woke up two hours later to Kimberly tapping my forehead.

"Wake up sleepy head, it's time for you next meal," She said.

"No no, no, please I can't eat any more, greasy food," I said begging.

"Damn this bitch is getting to eat free food, when there's people starving and she's still complaining," Larissa said.

"I'm not ungrateful I just need to eat vegetables or something, this food is just not healthy and it's too much." I said pleading my case.

"You know she does have a point," Kimberly said.

"She does?" Asked Larissa.

"Yeah she does, I remember you wanted to have some fun with her, how about you help me feed her some nice healthy vegetables," Kimberly said.

Larissa smiled, "You know what, I think that's a good idea, but vegetables are so bland, don't you think?" She said.

"I couldn't agree more, I think we may need to kick up the flavor, do you have any idea what flavor she likes?" Kimberly asked laughing.

"You did say she loves ass didn't you?" Larissa asked.

"Yeah she does doesn't she, and she really enjoyed sucking my toes too, and I know she loves pussy." Kimberly said.

"Well lucky for her, the two of us, have everything we need to give her a nice tasty healthy meal." Larissa said, laughing as she looked at the expression on my face.

"What do we have here, some cherry tomatoes, some carrots, and some broccoli. Sounds like a healthy meal the me," Kimberly said laughing, as she and Larissa pulled down their pants and panties, only keeping their tops on.

"Let's start off easy," Larissa said as she dropped the broccoli on the floor and began to step on it, really rubbing it against her feet. Taking example, Kimberly followed suit. Their sweaty feet that had been walking on the floor bare was now smashing my broccoli.

"Okay time for your starter course," Kimberly said pointing to the mess on the floor.

"You want me to eat it off the floor?" I asked hesitantly.

"Well duh, get to eating bitch," Larissa said.

Knowing i didn't have a choice I swallowed my pride and began taking pieces of it off the floor and into my mouth.

"No my little Malibu Barbie, you don't get to use your hands," Kimberly said.

I sighed as I bent down and began to carefully eat the tainted broccoli off the floor, trying not to lick the floor itself.

"Good job, see that wasn't so hard," Kimberly said.

"You know since she hated eating off the floor, I think we should stop," Larissa said.

It was completely out of character but maybe she felt sorry for me, I thought to myself.

"I think I have a much nicer place for her to eat these tomatoes from," Larissa said as she bent over and stuffed one between her ass cheeks.

Of course she wasn't trying to be kind, I should have known, she thought I was some kind of racist brat.

"If she loves the taste of ass she'll love this," Larissa said.

"Yeah she's probably wet thinking about it," Kimberly said.

"Shit for real? Damn I didn't know she was such a freak, take off your clothes bitch, let me see," Larissa shouted.

"Damn, this slut is dripping wet," Larissa said as I pulled off my clothes.

I was so angry if it wasn't for this stupid drug. Now it seemed like I was into all these things. And again following suit Kimberly bent over on the couch next to Larissa and did the exact same thing.

I moved to Larissa's ass and was hit by her ass scent, it was strong and earthy and musky, not as bad as Kimberly's but still unpleasant. She shoved it so deep between her cheeks that I was having trouble trying to get it put with my teeth.

"Use your tongue bitch, its deep in there." Larissa shouted annoyed with how long I was taking.

The taste was not good, it was basically the same as the smell and I tried to make it quick. But with a whole pack of cherry tomatoes I knew I would be there a long time.

A while later I was finally on the last one, buried deep in Larissa's cheeks.

"Come on last one let's make it good," She said as I pushed my face in. I stuck my tongue out trying to pull the tomato into my mouth.

*Burrppppprt* was the sound I heard as I felt gas straight from Larissa's ass enter my mouth. The taste was horrendous. I pulled the tomato in fast and got my face out of there, while the two girls rolled around the couch laughing.

"Oh lord this is the best," Larissa said catching her breath from laughing.

"Did you notice she didn't even stop rubbing her pussy," Kimberly told Larissa.