Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a super expensive camera because the quality was amazing, she patted the sweat off my face and I recorded what she wanted, as convincingly as I could, so I can get it over with. Memorizing it was hard as I could hardly think but it was only a short paragraph, and I paraphrased where i forgot. Then I stopped recording.

"Good slut, now here's your reward," She said as she began rubbing my pussy, harder and faster before, it took maybe 10 seconds before the I started to cum.

"Fuck yes yesss," I screamed, which was when she stopped and pulled her hand away from my pussy.

"Nooo, what?! No Noo," I said as I began to cry.

Kimberly literally fell on the floor laughing, "Oh god that was too good," She said uncontrollable laughing. Once she composed herself she continued, "I swear you keep surprising me, I'm so glad you're my new pet. And this blackmail makes you, mine forever, just so you know whose really in charge here, it's me not Amanda got it! We made a deal so you still have to do her work, but I'm the real boss got it," She said.

I shook my head as I felt immensely disappointed.

"But you need to learn control pet, I'm going to take your little vlog and save it to a few different places where I can keep it without worrying about anyone being able to delete it. Then I'm going to order something to help you learn control. I'll be back, oh I almost forgot." She said as she grabbed my hands and cuffed them behind my back.

She must have been gone hours because my legs became so weak they were shaking, I had to drop to my knees with my head on the floor.

"I'm back bitch, and guess what?! I got a new toy for you," she said as she grabbed a pair of scissors, and cut off my shorts and my panties off.

"This is a straight jacket leather harness I got from a super high quality BDSM site, its fully adjustable, and this is what you're going to be sleeping in from on. That way no hands can touch your horny pussy, but you wont be able to get up without my help." She explained.

"You can't do this to me! You don't understand," I said, "I can't go this long without cumming!" I said begging her to let me out of this suit.

"Why can't you go this long, it's only been a couple hours, we spent entire days on campus without you ever even going to the bathroom, what's going on with you? Are you just so turned on by me?" She said in a conceited way.

"Of course not!" I said.

"I think it is, I mean why else can't you control yourself, you love my body and you're in denial, I get why you pretended to not be attracted to me, you just can't control how much I turn you on," She said with a satisfied smile on her face.

It made me so angry, that and this stupid straight jacket thing had me fired up, so I just exploded, "Please I'll never be attracted to you, you're disgusting, the only reason I could ever react like this is because of a stupid drug," I said immediately wishing I could take back my words.

"Drug? Now we're getting somewhere, go on," She said.

"Forget I said anything okay, I'm clearly just having a breakdown from you kidnapping me." I said trying to downplay what I just said.

"Well I could release the video of you masturbating to the entire school. Then you would lose out at getting to taste Amanda, and I still have my blackmail to control you, or, I can release the video of you being a racist, homophobic, bigot to YouTube and send it to the dean, I think we both know in this climate the reaction will be intense, you'll probably end up on the news, it will surely ruin any future you have, no one would ever even hire you, maybe you can become a stripper, they probably might still hire you," She said making it clear I really didn't have a choice.

So I told her that I enrolled in a study with Dr. Zane and the drug that was being tested turned out to be female Viagra. But I told her it would be out of my system soon. I could see the gears turning in her mind, she was coming up with a bunch of ideas and plans, which terrified me.

"Female Viagra, that sounds like a big deal, and I actually believe you, you've been acting different, so it makes sense. I like this you." She said.

She took off my cuff and unlocked my ankles so I could walk freely, I immediately sat down on a chair that was nearby. "I'm going to put on the leather ankles cuffs for you to sleep as well, i need to make sure you can't find a way to pleasure yourself. There's a small mattress on the ground next to my bed, that's yours. You don't get a blanket though, i think you might find a way to rub you hungry little clitty against it." She said.

"But I've got to go back to my dorm though." I said insisting i leave and not spend the night by her.

"Now now, we both know, you're not in a position to make demands, you're going to be staying here with me from now on, in my bedroom," She said smiling.

"Now I mean I can't do that, I mean what about Amanda, I can't just leave her by herself," I said trying to make up some reason to not stay here.

"Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, you're obsessed you know. She doesn't care about you, to her you're disgusting, she's just using you, she's not even a lesbian, get real Bridget, you and her will never be a thing. I on the other hand I can take care of you, and show you what love really feels like." Kimberly said.

"I'm sorry but I don't love you, and I don't want to be with you, I can't help it, I can't control who I want to be with, I'm sorry but that's the truth," I said trying to get her to see the truth.

"That's rich coming from you. Anyway I already talked to Amanda about it, turns out she thinks it's a great idea, she said she could use some privacy, and she won't say a word about you not sleeping at the dorms, once you get her assignments done. See she only wants to pass her exams, then she will have nothing to do with you. You can't see it now but you will." Kimberly said.

"But what about my stuff, I have to get my clothes and money and books, laptop," I said trying to get an excuse to leave.

"From now on I'll control all of that, and I'm getting all new clothes for you, as for your books, I can get them and bring them for you, no need for you to see Amanda again, it would probably be better if you're away from her, so you can move on from you're crush." She said.

"What about Saturday, you and Amanda promised," I said knowing how badly I wanted to taste and please Amanda.

"Of course, see I told you, you're way too obsessed, but yes we made a deal and I'll honor it, but, I think we should change the time to early morning. Let's say 6. Amanda goes to the gym and 6:30 on a Saturday, so that should be perfect." Kimberly said, "I'll let Amanda know."

It wasn't what I had in mind but I begrudgingly agreed.

"I've got some online shopping to do now since I've got to get you an entire new wardrobe, aren't I just the nicest Owner you could have asked for," Kimberly said, "But I've got some rules. No touching yourself without permission, no going to the bathroom without permission and no going anywhere period without my permission." She ordered.

"If i could keep this harness on you full time i wouldn't have to worry but you need to learn to be disciplined, because i can't be constantly looking after you when you go back to classes." She continued.

But not right now, you must be starving after you ran here, did you eat Dinner?" Kimberly asked.

Oh God I had an idea where this was going, and I was horrified, I couldn't explain how turned off of Kimberly I was. I shook my head to say no and held my breath preparing myself for the worst.

"Good I've decided that from now on, since you're like my real life Barbie doll that I should control what you do and when, just like I would have done with one of my toys, so I'll tell you what you can eat and when, so I present you with your Dinner," She said showing me a table filled with a bunch of stuff from Taco Bell, it was enough for a small family.

"What did you do to it," I asked, "Is this a trick?"

"You wish, what I have in mind is much worse, for you anyway, but I can promise you the food isn't tampered with at all, and trust me I have no reason to lie, you don't have much of a choice even if it did." She said.

It was a way bigger dinner than I was used to but I loved Taco bell. Kimberly refused to remove my harness so she fed me herself like I really was her toy. Honestly it tasted delicious but after a while it became unbearable. Kimberly of course couldn't resist either and she ate a good amount too.

"Now I know you've gotten leave from classes because of your drug trial, but I went ahead and called a doctor I know to give me leave too, so we can spend the next few days free of anyone else," She said.

"Oh great," I thought to myself as I was being forced fed.

After consuming probably a couple thousand calories, I fell asleep in a food coma only to be woken up Kimberly lifting me back up to the chair, as I was still stuck in the harness.

"Time for your second Dinner," Kimberly announced.

"Second Dinner?" I asked, "It's only been a couple hours, I'm not hungry yet."

"Well it's part of your new diet, you remember how you called me fat and disgusting? Well I think you shouldn't call people names without walking a mile in their shoes. So from now on you're going to be eating six meals a day, that's one meal every two hours, and of course you'll have a little snack here and there." She said drunk on power.

"No way. I'm not letting that happen. Maybe I should just let you release the tape, I can just promise to help Amanda and still get what I want, and I'll be free of you!" I said, trying to draw the line.

"Hmm not a bad idea but let's play out your little plan, you leave, I release the video, I contact the dean and tell him who I am, since my dad is a huge donor here, and send him the video, he'll expel you, you'll leave and go get some minimum wage job. Then I'll find you, I'll send your boss the video and you'll be fired. I'll hire a bunch of people to make bots if I need too, just to tweet it out and share it to everyone, So the world will know, and I can continue doing that for the rest of my life no matter where you go. That can be my job, I'll become a civil rights activist just to destroy your life.

And as for your little fun time with Amanda, I can just look for a professional to write all her papers, and pay them myself, then we can see if she will mess around with you. Or you can just do what I say right now, and I'll never release the tape, you won't get expelled, you'll get to go to your crush Amanda on Saturday, and maybe just maybe if you can prove to me that you'll be good I'll let you get some sweet release," She said as she ended her speech and passed her hand in between my legs making my super sensitive clit throb. Immediately my fear turned to lust.

Deep down I had no idea what to do, that video could surely have some seriously consequences, and I didn't want to get expelled, and I didn't want to miss out on my chance with Amanda. I don't know maybe I should just do what she says for now until I can figure out how to get out of this situation, I thought to myself, I mean maybe when this drug wears off I'll surely be able to think clearer and come up with a plan.

"Okay I'll do it, I'll do what you say," I said.

"You mean you'll obey me and commit to being my slave," She responded.

"Yes I'll obey you and... be your slave," I said, wondering how in the world it was possible that I was in this situation all over again.

"Great, I hope you're hungry I've got two a big mac, with large fries, and coke waiting for you, don't you love how easy it is to order anything nowadays." She said.

After second dinner, I was truly in a food coma so she let me out of my harness to get ready for bed, then she quickly put it back on so I could sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

"Wakey wakey my little porcelain doll," Kimberly said loudly before she helped pull me up, "You've been looking forward to today but first you need to eat breakfast."

Oh that was right, it was Saturday, the day I was going to get to be with Amanda. She must have woke me up extra early to make sure I ate breakfast.

"Now nowhere is open now but last night I ordered a couple large pizza's for us, don't you just love cold pizza?" She said.

"How much do you want me to eat??" I asked nervously.

"Don't worry I know it's too early for a super heavy meal, I think six slices will be fine," She said as she unbuckled my harness.

I normally would have taken forever and probably given up eating that much food especially when i ate so much the night before but i couldn't let her keep me back from meeting Amanda. So a grueling half hour later I was done.

"Umm Kimberly I need to use the washroom?" I said.

"Well okay, I'll come and watch from the door just to make sure you don't try anything," She said.

"Well umm... I need to you know... shit..." I said just putting it out there.

"No no no, no toy of mine is allowed to use that kind of language, only I can talk like that, if you need to shit, say you need to go poo poo, and I'll know what you mean," She said, "Come on ask again."

"...Kimberly I need to go poo poo," I said feeling like a complete fool and she looked at me giggling.

"Okay let's go," She said.

"Wait what?! You're not going to watch me shit are you?" I asked.

She just looked at me with a serious express.

"I mean you're not going to watch me go... poo poo right?" I said again feeling like a complete idiot.

"Of course, I am, don't worry, you have nothing to hide from me, I'm your owner seeing this is just a part of the job, now lets go, I don't have all day." She said.

After what felt like an eternity, it was over, my face was red and hot with shame, I got up, pulled up my pants and flushed the toilet.

"Wow just remember you can never call me disgusting after what you just did, phew, imagine if Amanda saw that what she would think," Kimberly said as she shook her head.

"Now let's get you cleaned up," She said as she put on water to fill the bathtub, "Sorry I can't trust you to wash your stinky body without touching your little clitty can I?" She asked rhetorically.

Knowing this wasn't a debate, I got into the water, my stomach completely distended and swollen like never before. She leaned over and soaped up body, rubbing her hands over all my most sensitive places, making me moan, and beg as her soapy fingers rubbed against my asshole and pussy. "Please don't stop, let me cum, please, I'll be good I promise," I said.

"Aww slave, sorry but you can cum when I say you can cum, and you just haven't earned that yet," She said, "Now it's time for your wax, lie down," She commanded me.

"Wax? Wait what?!" I asked.

"Do you think Amanda would want to see your hairy cunt, imagine if she tries to go down on you and get your pubes in her mouth, now lie down," She said making a valid point.

"The warm wax felt amazing on my mound, that was until she pulled the paper away and I felt excruciating pain, although at that point even the feeling of pain down there turned me on.

"Now I need you to understand how our relationship works, I need you to see the power I hold over you," She said, "Don't worry I'm definitely letting you go to your precious Amanda, now come with me."

She led me out the the living room, "This is my friend larissa, she's an artist a really good one, and I've paid her good money, to paint you a really nice outfit, one that will make Amanda's jaw drop."

"Paint me an outfit?" I said confused and shocked to be standing in my towel in front of a tall, strong, athletic black girl.

"Well she's great with body paint her stuff is so good people usually can't tell it isn't real clothes, at first, and remember you don't actually have any clothes, what I ordered didn't arrive and mine just doesn't fit you right." She said.

Then she pulled the towel from around me and her friend Larissa grabbed her airbrush and started working, I didn't even get time to process what was happening. And when I did no amount of begging helped.

"Bitch shut the fuck up, after what I heard you say, you should be grateful she isn't showing everyone that video, she should parade you around naked with the word racist tattooed to your forehead," Larissa said to me.

Immediately I shut up, and realized that she showed her friend another, black girl, the video, and clearly she believed it was real. God if she hated me this much I could only imagine what she was painting on me.

"Damn if this bitch doesn't stop her pussy from leaking her paint will run down her leg. And everyone will see her it's paint." Larissa said.

I couldn't help it since I was just waxed, my pussy felt even more sensitive. I didn't even think that was possible. And the breeze from the air brush hitting me down there made it even worse.

"There we are, all done," Larissa said.

"Alright slut if you really want to see Amanada so bad you better get going, it's 5:45 and she leaves to go to the gym at 6:30." Kimberly continued, "Or you can stay here and forget about her, and I'll reward your loyalty with a nice orgasm." She said whispering so Larissa didn't hear.

It all made sense, she didn't want to see me with Amanda so she went through all this trouble just to discourage me from going.

"No thanks," I said taking a deep breath before cautiously walking out the door. Nothing was going to stop me, I had too much pent up desire for her at this point, and I knew on a Saturday almost no one was up that early on campus, as there were no activities until 8.

I hoped in the elevator only to see how ridiculous I looked in the mirror there. She had painted on a pair of jeans shorts that were so short I they were more like panties, and she painted a white leotard, that covered my tits, but my boobs weren't exactly small, so when I moved they jiggled, side to side, also my nipples and even my clit were so erect they poked out ruining any possible illusion. Maybe from far away no one would be able to tell, I told myself, trying to make myself feel better.

Not having any kind of plan I looked at the running path in the field, it was empty so I crept in and ran to the other end in my flip flops. Then I saw a path in the garden that looked empty and had enough bushes for me to hide. So again I ran, as fast as I could. Pausing that catch my breath, I had no idea what time it was but, it had to be close to 6.

Then I looked down and saw that my method of running was a horrible Idea, the paint was running down my body. I didn't think body paint did that, Larissa must have used some paint that wasn't water proof on purpose. Now I was basically running naked through campus.

But I made it the bottom floor of our dorm building without seeing a single soul. I was so close, that's when I heard a door open to the far end of the hall close to the elevator, there two girls in work out gear walked out.

"Oh my god what the fuck, get your phone, is she on drugs what is this girl doing," The girls said.

I panicked and turned around so they couldn't get my face, and I ran in the other direction, I stopped for a second realizing that I would be late to see Amanda. So I decided to hide in the garden and wait for those girls to leave. I found a pair of bushes to hide behind. I was in the clear and it was only 6, I still had time to make it to the dorm.

"Uhhh Hmmm," I heard as someone cleared their throat from behind me. It was one of my lecturers, the same lecturer that taught me and Amanda. He handed me his jacket and told me to cover myself up. "I'm going to need you to wait right here okay. I'm calling campus security." Professor Harrington said.

"Please no, this, umm, this was just a dare, I'm actually just trying to get back to my dorm, please," I said trying to lie my way out of the situation. I was a terrible liar but the situation was so strange I think he believed me.