Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn she's such a freak, getting off to my farts," Larissa commented, "well if you're a good girl I'll give you more."

"Damn this has been fun but I think it's time for the main course," Kimberly said as she sat on the couch pushed her butt forward and lifted her legs as far as they could go. Then she took a carrot in her hand, spat on it and began massaging it into her asshole, taking her time.

"Damn no way she's going to eat that," Larissa said.

"Oh trust me, can't you see she's getting off in anticipation," Kimberly said as they both looked at me rubbing my clit, trying my best not to cum until I got permission.

"What are you waiting for, there's another carrot right there," Kimberly told Larissa.

"Oh man we're so awful," She said giggling fiendishly.

Larrisa deep throated her carrot and got it completely slathered in her saliva before she began to push it into her pussy, until she began fucking herself with it.

"This feels kinda good, I'm not gonna lie." She said.

Kimberly wiggled hers all around trying to really get it in there.

"I think she can fit two in that little mouth, what do you think? Larissa asked.

"I think you're right," Kimberly agreed.

They slipped the carrots out slowly, glistening with their spit and juices, when Kimberly removed hers, a squeaky fart exited her ass soon after. She rubbed the carrot against her ass some more, then in unison they shoved the carrots into my mouth. Filling it up so much i couldn't even speak.

"Come on start chewing," Kimberly ordered.

I began to crush the carrots with my mouth, stopping in between to try not to gag from knowing where they just were.

Kimberly hit my hand away from touching myself, and took over rubbing my pussy faster and harder than I ever could.

"C'mon Larissa, rub her asshole, while I rub her cunt, she won't know what to do with herself," Kimberly said.

Larissa spit on her hand and starting massaging my hole, it felt so good I pushed my ass back into her hand, wanting her to push her fingers inside my desperate hole.

"No cumming until you've swallowed your veggies," Kimberly said as I cut and swallowed as fast as possible almost chocking myself.

"Good girl now cum pet," She said, as I unleashed the climax that I was building up for the last 15 minutes.

"Oh god, oh yes, yes fuck yes, don't stop, don't stop please," I moaned as I came harder than ever.

"I think this has to be the new way she gets to eat veggies from now on." Larissa said.

"Definitely, and I can think of some fun we can have with dessert too, but that will be another time," Kimberly said as Larissa had to leave.

"Come off lick your filthy asshole off my beautiful fingers bitch," Larissa ordered.

She made me suck each finger until she was satisfied. Then she grabbed my face with the same hand and said, "I can't wait to see just how far we can push you."

The experience was horrible, if it wasn't for this drug I never would have been able to cum with this kind of torture and humiliation, surely, especially from Kimberly who was definitely not my type. Luckily the drug was going to wear off in a few days and I would be able to think clearly again. Then I would find a way out of this mess.