Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great job Josh, I can't thank you enough, I'll have the cash for you next time you come. We can't stress how much we appreciate this." Diana said to him.

"No worries getting some justice on a person like this isn't something I get to do often so I'm happy to help," Josh said.

And just like that I was free from Kimberly and her the blackmail she was holding over my head.

I never felt so light and free not even when I left for college. In my joy and excitement, I jumped up and gave Diana the biggest huge, and thanked her for everything she did for me. Finally, my life was getting back on track.

"I'm just happy it worked but it's after one and you still have a lot of rest to catch up on Bridgey, and I've got to be up in three hours for a meeting with an investor from the UK so I better try and get some sleep. I'm so glad this worked out though," Diana said before going to get some sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I went back into my room I decided to log into Kimberly's email while she was still asleep and see if she had any communication with Amanda or Larissa or even Dr. Zane. I made sure to use a VPN since I knew she would get a notification saying someone logged into her email and from where. I decided to go with Russia, I mean why not, they do seem to love hacking. What I found definitely reminded me that I wasn't out of the woods yet.

************************

From: Amanda

To: Kimberly

Subject Line: That Bitch Bridget is gone and she's gotten me expelled.

I can't believe that fucking cunt, she ratted, told the dean about our arrangement

and got both of us expelled. I think she was planning this for a while. Now I've lost everything! I thought you told me no one would fine out??! I can't believe this! My parents will lose their shit when they find out.

************************

From: Kimberly

To: Amanda

Subject line: Re: That Bitch Bridget is gone and she's gotten me expelled.

Fuck I knew she was up to something when she left that exam, I should have followed my instincts and followed her. Call me now!! I can fix this.

************************

To: Amanda

CC: Larissa

From: Kimberly

Subject line: I have a plan.

Attached: IMG12224.png

Okay so me and Larissa followed her to this bed and breakfast place, we bribed the guy and he told us that she had to rush to the airport for a flight. We tried looking for her there but must have left already. But we did narrow it down, there were only 5 flights in the US that fit that time frame, LA, NYC, Seattle, Miami, and Denver.

Amanda said she could have only had a few hundred dollars max because she drained her account dry, and I know for a fact the only family that she could depend on is her father who she hates. He is a real hard ass, barely even let her leave North Carolina. I'm sure she's still in the states.

Since finals are done I have time but I can't be 5 places at once. I'm going to go to North Carolina, try to get in contact with her dad or stepmom and see if she ended up there, or if they know where she might be.

So for my plan, I want you guys to go around each city and put up missing posters and hand out flyers, pretending she is our friend who went missing. Just try to keep a low profile and target busy areas with high foot traffic, somewhere easy to get lost in the crowd. I've even added a $10,000.00 reward, for even just photo evidence, and I have a burner cell just for tips.

I'll pay for flights, accommodation, everything. If you help me fine her, I'll make sure you all get a nice reward. How does $100,000.00 sound each? I can make that happen.

Larissa you can take LA and NYC, and Amanda you can take Miami and Denver. I'll go to Seattle once I'm finished in North Carolina.

You guys in?

************************

To: Kimberly

From: Amanda

Subject line: Hell yes

I'm definitely in, but on one condition, I want to get some revenge on the bitch.

************************

To: Amanda

From: Kimberly

Subject line: RE: Hell yes

Sure but only after you bring her to me. We'll work out the details once we find her.

************************

To: Kimberly

From: Larissa

Subject line: You know I'm in

A chance to get a hundred bans and let that racist bitch get what she deserves, how could I refuse. Even though I can't imagine why that Becky would be worth anywhere near that to you.

************************

To: Larissa

From: Kimberly

Subject line: Re: You know I'm in

Great! It's more about the principal, you know I never let someone try and outsmart me like that and walk away. You know that! Revenge will be priceless!

************************

To: Dr. Rachel Zane

From: Kimberly

Subject line: I know what you did....

Hi Dr. Zane does the name Bridget King mean anything to you? It should from what I know, and I know quite a lot. I think we can help each other out. We need to meet, how about tomorrow, your office at 10??

************************

To: Kimberly

From Dr. Rachel Zane

Subject line: Re: I know what you did

I have no idea what you're talking about but if you'd like to make an appointment tomorrow at 10 is free, see you then.

************************

Things were a lot worse than I thought, Kimberly was actually using Amanda and Larissa to try and track me down. But Miami was a huge city, millions of people, and they were only now starting to look, they couldn't find me so easily right? "Fuck think, think, think Bridget, I could tell Diana, she would know what to do. No, she's already done enough, I can figure this out on my own, don't panic Bridget just think!

The picture they used is actually one Kimberly took of me early on, my face is actually much chubbier now, and I can just dye my hair from blonde to Brunette. Yeah that could work. And I'll just keep a low profile. Maybe this could all work out," I thought to myself.

I woke up the next morning feeling tired after tossing and turning most of the night till I finally fell asleep. I saw I had received a new email from Kimberly.

To: Bridget

From: Kimberly

Subject line: What the fuck did you do?!

You've really done it now; I was ready to welcome you back thinking you've learned your lesson. But now I can see I underestimated you severely, that won't ever happen again. I'm going to dedicate my life to finding you and when I do I won't baby you like I was doing before; I'm really going to show you how mean I can really be.

You may think you've won but it's not over by a long shot. You're going to be begging me for forgiveness sooner or later, I'm going to make sure of it.

Of course I didn't reply, I just closed it and went outside to get some coffee.

"Bridget what's wrong?" Diana said as she looked at me as I walked past her office to the kitchen. The room was entirely glass walls so she could see the penthouse clear as day.

"Nothing, just trouble sleeping," I said.

"Nope, you're going to tell me what happened. I know you're lying," She said.

Diana always could see straight through me. After everything that she did for me I knew it was only right that I put some trust in her. So I showed her the email Kimberly sent. She hugged me and reassured me that she wouldn't let her lay a finger on my head.

I told her I wanted to dye my hair and she was completely on board. She also promised to up the security in the hotel and add more cameras, just for my piece of mind. She also said she would give the security Kimberly's picture and tell them that she was a guest that's banned and if she ever tried to enter to notify her. Diana was always able to think quick on her feet, it was pretty impressive.

Then her phone rang and she had to answer numerous calls before we were able to continue talking. That's when I had an idea.

"Diana you've helped me so much, how about you let me help you? I can be like your assistant, you know take messages and help you schedule meetings, if you want that is, you don't even have to pay me, it's the least I can do," I said.

"Well I actually interviewed for an assistant already," She said.

"Oh I understand," I said.

"You didn't let me finish. But... I didn't like any of the candidates, I didn't feel like I could trust any of them to take the job as seriously as me. But... I know I can trust you and I know you'll be good at this. So... sure why not!" She said.

"Wait seriously? Awesome, when can I start?" I said. This situation was working out perfectly, I could help repay Diana for all her help and I could stay at the hotel where I knew I would be safe from Kimberly and her cronies.

"I'll have Martha our HR manager write up a contract for you, and you can start shadowing me from today. Of course I'll make sure you get a good monthly salary with benefits. Don't every work for free, make sure you know your worth! Plus, when you feel safe from Kimberly I'm sure you'll want your own place." Diana said.

"I guess that's true but you're still letting me stay here for free so I need to say thank you. I don't know how I can ever repay you," I said.

"You have nothing to repay I'm still trying to atone for everything I did to you. I should really be thanking you for giving me another chance." She said.

Diana truly had changed, I would have never believed it if I didn't see if with my own eyes, and just like that, I had a job, a place to live and a mentor all in a couple days. And my life truly took a 180, and I was feeling happy, fulfilled and after a few weeks I was able to live freely without worrying about Kimberly or anyone else for that matter. It felt amazing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few months I worked my ass off to show Diana that I could handle the responsibility of being her assistant, and she was true to her word, I was getting paid really well and I was actually feeling really fulfilled overall. I accompanied Diana to all her meetings and met with the other investors in the hotel. They were incredibly nice and I actually built up a great relationships with them. They only knew me as Diana's assistant but that's exactly how I wanted it. I have to say I missed my Blonde hair though.

Thanks to my help Diana had much more free time, but that didn't mean she relaxed. For me free time meant sitting back on the couch and watching Netflix while eating chips or some other junk. For her it meant, getting a personally yoga instructor to come to the penthouse twice a week, hiring a professional mixed martial arts couch to come three times a week, and having a personal trainer help her with strength building exercises a few days a week as well. She had started all these activities when she came to Miami, which explained how she was in such great shape but with the hotel in full swing she had to cut back but now thanks to my help she was back at it.

I on the other hand was not pigging out on food any more but I still didn't have any drive to push myself to work out like Diana. Unfortunately, I didn't really lose as much weight as i was hoping even though I was eating significantly less. This didn't bother me that much though, I was happy and didn't really care what anyone thought.

Diana also let me to live my own life completely, although I did try to stay in the hotel or close to it most of the time, and she was my speed dial if anything happened, I would even send her my location when stepping out sometimes in the early months, till I felt safe.

I had made friends with a couple of the girls working in the restaurant downstairs and I would go to sit and chat with them over drinks pretty regularly. Diana's life was so busy before I came they weren't even surprised to hear she had a live in personal assistant.

Working with Diana was also super rewarding. I learnt more from watching her work in a week than I did from my semester in university. She was like a tigress when she was in a business meeting, some men didn't like her confidence and no nonsense attitude but she was so badass they dare not utter a word to her. In the months that followed I realized I started to admire Diana. All my trauma as a child still haunted me but she was truly different and I wasn't the same person either. It took a while but I was able to forgive her.

There was still something that bothered me though. Diana couldn't have changed everything about herself. She was a self-proclaimed Domme, a woman that got off on being in charge. Did she really leave that part of herself behind too? I wondered.

It didn't take long for me to get my answer. It was late one night but I felt very peckish so I made my way to the kitchen to get some cookies and milk, when I heard the unmistakable sound of moaning coming from Diana's room. But it didn't sound like Diana at all, it was definitely a woman though. I knew I should have just gotten my cookies and left but I couldn't resist sneaking closer to her door to hear what was going on.

"Oh mistress please, fuck my ass harder," I hear a babyish voice squeal.

"Beg for it if you want it so bad," Diana replied.

"Please mistress, I'll do.... anything, just keep fucking my hungry ass, please please." The voice replied.

"Oh god mistress I'm, I'm gonna cum," the voice said as she started to scream in ecstasy.

This was just too hot, I couldn't resist. I quietly spat on my finger, pushed it down the back of my pajama pants, and began probing my tight ass for the first time in forever.

"Keep fucking my ass please mistress, don't stop, please," The voice squealed.

At the same time, my finger began to penetrate deeper and deeper into my now eager hole, my other hand found its way to my soaking wet pussy and vigorously began rubbing my swollen clit. It was almost as if I was mirroring everything that was happening to the girl.

"Yess, yess, yesss, I'm cumming!" The strange woman screamed.

"I didn't give you permission to cum did I? And what did I say about screaming so loud?" Diana asked the woman.

The woman was whimpering catching her breath, and feeling sorry for herself as Diana ruined her orgasm.

"Sorry mistress it just felt so good, I couldn't control myself," The said in a quieter tone.

"Well if you can't keep that mouth shut then I can think of a way to keep you quiet." Diana said.

My mind was racing what was Diana doing to her, I wish I could just peak in her room and find out, I thought to myself as I stopped moving my hands just as Diana stopped fucking the girl.

"How's that?" Diana asked, "What's that? I can't quite hear you? I guess time I just need to smother your face with my ass whenever you can't control your mouth." Diana said.

"Mmmhmhmmh," I hear the woman still mumbling loudly.

"I hope you appreciate the smell back there, I was working hard all day, and my coach really worked me out. My scent must be quite strong, aren't you the luckiest slave girl?" Diana asked.

"MmmHmm," She mumbled.

"Well don't just enjoy the smell, put that lezzie tongue to good use, I was you to bury it deep in my asshole, see if you can guess what I had for dinner," Diana said laughing and moaning, no doubt from the slave girl's tongue probing her asshole.

In that moment I felt incredible jealousy, I don't know what it was but I desperately wanted to be the one on the receiving end of Diana.

I slid my finger out of my asshole and instinctually starting sucking it, almost pretending I was tasting Diana.

"Rub your desperate cunt, I want you to cum with your tongue buried deep inside my ass, and don't you dare let it slip out," Diana instructed, as I heard vibrations and moaning.

All I could hear was slobbering noises, followed by muffled moans and sounds that I never heard a person make. I started rapidly rubbing my clit while sucking on my dirty fingers, it only took a few seconds before I heard the woman making loud muffled screams. She was cumming! and so was I!

"Ohhh ooowww uuuuh," I moaned quietly.

It took a few minutes for me to calm down and get back to my senses. That's when I realized things became silent, so I quickly tip toed back into my room, as fast and as quietly as possible. I was so confused by what just happened. I didn't know what to think, why did I feel jealous? Did I have a crush on Diana, or was this just conditioning from the months I was her slave girl?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things with me and Diana felt weird after that day and I know Diana picked up on it too. For 6 months' things were better than they had ever been, and I just felt like I was about the mess everything up. Now I watched every woman that spoke to Diana wondering if she was the mystery girl.

I couldn't help but feel jealous when Diana spoke to any attractive woman. I remember glaring at her yoga instructor while she stretched Diana out without even realizing it.

It wasn't even that I desperate to meet someone. During my six months I got asked on a couple dates but I just never wanted to. I was happy being on my own, and if i got horny I would just watch some kinky porn to fill my cravings, but after what happened with Diana everything changed.

So I decided it was time for me to get my own place, maybe if we weren't living together I could figure out how I really felt. I was still working for her but at least I wouldn't have to see in her in skimpy pajamas or in tight yoga pants with her coverage glistening.

Diana was whole heartedly supportive which really wasn't surprising seeing how she changed but part of me was hoping she would try to convince me to stay. However, leaving just felt like something I had to do. She insisted her driver pick me up and drop me back each day, but I didn't mind as my new place was a half hour away. It felt good to be independent although I missed the pent house and the amazing food from the hotel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first few weeks of living on my own sucked, I won't lie, I didn't have any of the comforts of a high end hotel penthouse, I didn't a view or room service, or restaurant quality food or a massaging hot tub and I had to wake up earlier to commute to work but things got better with time. I got better at cooking and felt proud to be living on my own.

Leaving really helped put things in perspective because I realized what I missed more than anything was Diana. She was incredible and yeah I was still working for her, but I missed our morning talks over coffee, and her funny commentary whenever I watched dumb shows on Netflix and the way she always said she hated them but always got caught up, I missed seeing her in downward dog in her tight yoga pants, and hearing her grunt when she was practicing jujitsu.

In the weeks I spent living on my own I couldn't shake the truth, I had feelings for Diana the new Diana. Boss bitch Diana was great and pretty hot but I wanted the Diana that I didn't get to see at work. This all felt crazy but I couldn't help it. This was how I felt and I decided I was going to confess my feelings to her. Diana was so hard to figure out I had no idea if she felt anything for me, and I knew how wrong it was but nothing about my life was normal, so who cared if this wasn't normal either.

It was Friday, things were pretty busy so I ended up working till 7 with Diana, she had to cancel all her classes so I decided this was my opportunity.

"Hey Diana do you have a minute?" I asked her.

"Actually I was hoping I could talk to you?" She asked, "But you go first."

"No no you go first," I said desperately hoping she was about to confess that she had feelings for me.