Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Diana wait your leg! She injected you with the drug, you need to see a doctor asap," I said warning her.

"Oh right! Do have any idea what it was? Because I feel fine" She said.

"It's a drug that...." I said.

"Well just spit it out, am I going to die?" She said.

"No, no, nothing like that. The drug changes your behavior and makes you feel.... Well... uncontrollably horny," I said.

"Yeah very funny," Diana said.

"No seriously it does, it's an experimental drug, a doctor who works at my old university was working on it, it's serious," I said, "Trust me I know, from experience, it's a long story but it's real just trust me."

She gave me a look to suggest she wanted the rest of the story but all she asked was "Well when will it start working?"

"I'm not sure around 8-12 hours probably," I said.

"Well I'll have to call the doctor when we're finished here, I'm sure I can get in touch with her and convince her it's in her best interest to help me." Diana said calmly, "In the meantime the paramedics need to check you out, then FBI need a statement from you."

An ambulance came and checked all of us out, except for Kit Kat. They had never seen anything like it and were waiting for a psychologist to come and evaluate her. Amanda woke up but suffered from a concussion, and Kimberly... well Diana hit her so hard she actually detached the retina on her left eye. I only suffered some bruises and minor cuts from walking around on my knees and elbows. They still insisted they put a topical antibiotic and wrap them with some bandages.

After I was treated the lead agent Mr. Walked came to question me. It was all pretty standard questions, when I explained the situation even he was shocked and he was doing this for a long time.

"So any idea who the other girl that was being held captive is?" He asked.

"Actually yeah, she Katherine Lewis," I said, "She used to date Kimberly in high school but she broke up with her, so Kimberly decided to kidnap her and I think she was here ever since."

"Katherine Lewis... I know that name! I don't believe this, she's from here... Her parents have been looking for her for years. You're sure about this?" He asked.

"Yup Kimberly told me herself. I was only here a few days but she was here for years, I can't imagine what they did to her." I said horrified thinking that could have been my fate.

"Well we found hard drives, filled with Terabytes of video, going back years probably, we also saw the recent footage of them taking you out of the van, with their full faces exposed." He said, "Not to bright these girls."

"I have some emails too that show that they were all trying to find me for a while now." I said.

"Well this case will be open and shut pretty easy. That Larissa girl is singing like a canary, she didn't even wait for a deal," He said laughing, "and you can't cast doubt on the amount of video evidence we have, and after what happened to Kimberly's dad, this is going to be a cake walk." Mr. Walker said.

"What happened to him?" I asked curiously.

"Well some documents surfaced showing he took part in tax fraud, the IRS got hold of them and arrested him just a few hours ago, and they're investigating him for even more crimes, which means all his assets and accounts are frozen." He continued, "With his money locked away there's no buying his way out of this one."

Diana smiled hearing the agent tell the story, that's when I knew it was her doing. She was good I had to give her that.