Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww you're embarrassed, don't worry once you embrace your new place in life, all that shame will melt away." Kimberly said.

"If you think that's embarrassing, wait till you see what I have in stored for you Bridgey," Amanda said, "Well I guess I should just call you Bridgey piggy now, since you're not a person anymore. Oh I know Briggy! That's your new name." Amanda decided. The other girls laughing in agreement.

"I have to say Manda you really outdid yourself with this plan, I can't wait to watch it unfold," Kimberly complimented.

"Yeah I won't lie this is some of the most fucked up shit I've ever head of in my life." Larissa added.

"Well this farm gave me all the inspiration I needed plus I had a lot of time to plot my revenge," Amanda said proudly.

"Well we made an agreement so she's all yours today, what's first," Kimberly said.

"Breakfast!" Amanda said. She had two decent sized buckets with her, one labelled Kit Kat and the other labelled, Briggy.

"Feeding time piggies time to get in your cages." Amanda said.

"Are we going to have to do this the hard way again Briggy," Amanda said looking at me grabbing the cattle prod from behind her.

Overnight I had come up with a plan, don't fight them, don't let them break me, I was going to do whatever they made me. I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of forcing me to do anything. I was going to keep my sanity and who I was no matter what. An eventually Diana or someone would realize I was missing find me, maybe weeks, or years from now but I would still be me when it happened.

I managed to get up from being knocked over by Katherine and I made my way into the cage. It was so narrow I couldn't turn around if I tried. And it was short my body barely fit in it. Amanda locked the cage behind me. Then she walked in front of me. The front of the cage had a vice that locked my neck in place, so I was stuck.

"I've wait so long for this," Amanda whispered to me before fitting the pipe in my mouth through the ring gag.

"I know you can't chew so all your food is in liquid form, and don't worry it's not poisoned or tainted, I mean unless you count the fruits and vegies we fished out of the trash or the stale baguette that fell into the toilet by accident. Damn too bad it happened before I got a chance to flush, and I had Indian food too, Oof." She said rubbing her belly. "Anyways bottoms up," Amanda said starting to pour the food into the funnel, laughing as she saw the horror in my eye.

Slowly the slop made its way to my mouth and down my throat. I had no idea how much food it was, and it was going down my throat so fast I could barely taste it, which was a blessing. Periodically Amanda stopped to let me catch my breath before bombarding me with more of the disgusting slurry. I was getting so full but the slop just kept coming faster and faster.

To my shock I was able to down the entire bucket without bursting or throwing up. Probably because It had gone down my throat so fast.

"Wow you really were born to be a piggy!" Amanda said, "Soon you'll be over 300 pounds just like Kit Kat and since your boob are already so saggy they'll probably drag on the muddy floor even more. How about we try those suckers out now and see if they're really as powerful as Kimberly claims." Amanda said removing the pipe from inside my mouth.

"Kimberly can we get some suction action going here, I think it's time our piggy started working on her prized teats," Amanda said laughing.

Kimberly pulled down two tubes from above me and attached them to two large clear plastic cups, then she gave them to Amanda and let her to the honors.

From the time Amanda had them where she wanted them she gave Kimberly the signal and she flipped a switch and I felt my entire breast being pulled so strongly it was as if they could be torn off. Luckily isn't was that powerful but the pattern of massaging my breasts was a bit painful.

"Well I'll see you in a couple hours," Amanda said grinning.

But I didn't beg for her to stop or plead for her mercy, no, I was going to stay strong. I took a deep breath which helped, so I continued doing that, until the pain faded. For a while I heard noises from behind us that sounded like a shovel digging around in the pen. I wasn't sure if they were trying to clean it but the noises didn't last very long.

It took what felt like an eternity but I was able to overcome the pain, however once the pain was gone something even worse took its place, pleasure. The suction stated feeling so good I could feel wetness building between my legs. Fuck I thought to myself, why did my body have to betray me like this. "Just focus on your breathing it would all be over soon," I said to myself until the time had passed.

"HAHAHAHA WHAT?! Kim I think you need to make this thing stronger, she fucking soaking wet." Amanda said amused.

I felt humiliated, my face couldn't help but become red as the girls looked at the exposed pussy and ass, commenting on how moist it had become. I was completely exposed and I couldn't even hide myself.

"Well don't worry I don't think even a depraved slut like you will be able to enjoy this next part." Amanda said as she took off the machine and removed the suction cups.

"Is it me or does her tits look droopier already?" Amanda asked.

"Shit they actually do but don't you mean her teats" Larissa commented laughing, making the girls chuckle.

They ordered me and Katherine to the front of the cage, to let us know what was next. I felt bad since the only reason they were bringing her into this was because of me but she was completely brainwashed at this point, just happy to be in Kimberly's company.

"So today we're going to determine who is the real prize pig here, the alpha if you will, judging from last night I think I know, but we need a more formal competition." Amanda said looking at Kimberly.

"Yes today one of you will be the piggy that will earn my love and attention or forgiveness," Kimberly said looking at me for that last part, "You want to be the one who gets my love and attention don't you?" She asked scratching behind Katherine ear with her gloves on.

Katherine immediately started oinking and snorting like a wild animal shaking her head, with her pigtails bobbing in agreement. She responded to Kimberly's words like no one else, it was like the only person she could understand was Kimberly. I wondered if that was why Kimberly was helping Amanda out with this part.

"So we've come up with a series of games, and the piggy that wins the most games will get the title of prized Hog, and be privileged to all my affection!" Kimberly said giving herself a big hug, "But the losing pig will be punished. You know what that means Kit Kat," Kimberly said as Katherine shook her head vigorously, showing she definitely understood what punishment meant. Again it made me feel sorry for what this poor girl had been through.

"So for a game one, a simple race, the hog that makes it to the end of the pen and back is the winner. And to encourage you both we have these, they're like the cattle prod you experienced but a touch weaker, consider it motivation to help you get to the finish line faster. Larissa will be backing Kit Kat and I'll be backing you of course," Amanda said with a devious smile on her face. "Kimberly will be the judge to make sure we both play fair."

Amanda was good she knew I could barely walk like this let alone run, while for Katherine this had become second nature to her not to mention she was on her hands and knees freely while I was restrained on my elbows and knees. I just had to get it over with, I wasn't going to take this very seriously.

"Everyone at their marks, ready, set, go!" Kimberly shouting commencing the start of the race.

I began crawling but I wasn't going to run like an idiot for them. Instead I was moving a comfortable pace since there was no way I was going to beat Katherine who was already half way to the other side. I was amazed to see a woman so fat able to move so quickly. Her fat reverberating as she ran. She was so fast in fact Larissa could barely keep up with her, she didn't even need to shock her.

Unfortunately for me Amanda's priority was more on shocking me and less on the race. "Come on piggy you're going to lose if you don't pick it up," She said shocking my feet that were sticking up in the air.

"Fine if that won't make you move faster maybe this will." She said as she began concentrating all the shocks on my exposed pussy. "Eww look how her juices are sticking up to my poker," Amanda announced to the rest of the girls showing off the wet rod.

"Faster!" She said with every crackle of the electrical device, laughing as I was forced to look like a fool fall all over the muddy, filth beneath me.

Finally after dozens of shocks to my butt and feet, I was at the finish line covered in drool and sweat from being electrocuted so many times. Katherine was already at the finish line being petted my Kimberly relishing in her win.

"Well I can safely say that's one win for my sweet Kit Kat!" Kimberly announced.

"Oh well maybe you can make up some points with this next game Briggy!" Amanda said looking at me. "Me and Kimberly even talked about it and we decided that if you win this game Briggy we'll take off your leg restrains."

I looked at her in disbelieve, if I had the use the use of my legs and feet I might be able to find a way out of her. At the very least I wouldn't feel so helpless. But this was too good to be true.

"Nice try," I mumbled through my gag.

"No we're serious Bridget, if you win we'll unlock those restrains. There's no way out even with the use of your legs so I'm not worried, and you can't overpower us. You'll still have to crawl though, no walking upright for you anymore. I'm putting that on the table because I am so sure that you won't even have the stomach for this next task." Kimberly said.

"So the next game we're playing is pretty simple, you see this mushroom?" Amanda said, showing it to both of us. Katherine looking at it like it was fillet mignon.

"We buried 5 of these right here in this pen. The first piggy to dig up three wins the game. It's that simple." Amanda said. "To make things even more fair Kit Kat can only use her elbows to dig through the mud just like Briggy. Now unfortunately we didn't have enough dirt to fill up the holes so we just used some cow manure but I don't think that should be a problem. Just find the mushroom and bring them her and drop them your buckets.

The game starts now." Amanda said in a cocky way.

I was of two minds about the entire thing but I was already walking around in filth, and I really didn't have anything to lose, in fact cow manure didn't seem any worse really. So I looked around the pen and it was obvious, I could see where they dug and covered up some of the holes. I knew what I had to do so I got to work. Katherine was digging up any and everywhere, sniffing around trying to find it by smell alone but I was smarter. All of a sudden this seemed doable.

I saw the first spot and started to dig.

"Shit Amanda you didn't cover up the holes properly," I heard Kimberly say to her under her breath.

"You're right! Shit," I heard Amanda say softly as they began to panic seeing that Katherine didn't have any direction.

"That's it, almost there I thought to myself my mouth drooled and my elbows pushed the mud all over including on myself.

"Yes, there is was!" I thought to myself. But shit, there was no way for me to pick it up! Knowing I had no other choice I reached down and daintily gripped the mushroom with my teeth and pulled it out of the mud. I crawled as fast as I could and dropped it in my bucket. I spat out the dirt and manure from my mouth and continued.

I could see the smug look wash away from Amanda's face. I looked ahead and saw Katherine had found one of the holes and had started digging, so I picked up the pace and found a rhythm. Soon I was fishing out another mushroom and dropping it in my bucket while Katherine had only now found her second.

I was actually going to win this thing, I thought to myself. As I got the third mushroom in my teeth I saw Katherine making her way back with her second. This was it! I was about to win. I ran toward my bucket as fast as I could. I picture my restraints being removed, it was only a matter of seconds. That's when I felt the force of a freight train hit me from the side knocking me over. The mushroom went flying out my mouth, landing right before my bucket. I tried my best to get up quickly but I was too late. Katherine had now grabbed it and threw it in her bucket.

"Aww Briggy, so close!" Amanda said grinning from ear to ear.

"That wasn't fair" I shouted spit flying from my open mouth.

"What's that? Fair? We never said you guys couldn't tackle each other, did we?" Amanda asked Kimberly.

"You're right, that is true.. It's official then the second game goes to Katherine" Kimberly was happy to announce.

"Aww Briggy I really thought you were going to win, but seeing you face first in manure and filth was a win for me if that helps." Amada said condescendingly.

"Well this is our last game, and unfortunately Briggy you don't stand a chance, but, to make things more interesting this game will be worth two points so if by some miracle you win, you and Kit Kat will tie, then we can have a tie breaker. But I am 100% sure it won't come down to that." Amanda said.

I already gave up any hope of winning this tournament that was rigged against me. Whatever the last game was I was ready to forfeit and take whatever punishment was in store for me.

Amanda set up a ring made of rope in the middle of the pen. She put a soft foam like helmet on my head like what boxer would wear. Larissa placed one on Kit Kat who was very receptive of her. Then she ordered us to either side of the circle. The last game was simple last person in the circle wins. This worked for me since my plan was just to walk out of the circle myself.

"Okay piggies are you ready to rumble?" Amanda asked rhetorically, "Oh my whistle go!"

The game was on, Katherine was inching closer, sizing me up, but it wouldn't matter, since I turned around and began walking out of the ring anyway.

"Oh looks like we have a quitter," Amanda said disappointed.

I wasn't about to play their game anymore. I was half way out of the ring, I had lost and I was ready to take my punishment when Katherine head-butted me from behind launching me forward and out of the ring.

"What the fuck are you doing I already lost!" I shouted angrily.

Katherine's expression changed immediately almost to suggest that I had no right to talk to her that way. On my back and stuck in the mud I wiggled and swayed to try to get on side and eventually on back on my knees when a shadow appeared blocking the light from above.

All I could see what the hairiest blond snatch, dripping wet, so wet it was making gushing noises, caked with mud surrounded by massive globes of fat. I felt a lump in my throat as I was so helpless. That was when she raised on of her legs and stream of yellow urine showered my face. With no way of closing my mouth, and not wanting to choke, I swallowed the putrid liquid. When Katherine was finishes she turned around and kicked the dirt and mud over my face, some inevitably entering my mouth.

The three girls laughed uncontrollably, until I managed to get myself upright and take in what had just happened. At this point I didn't care what Katherine when through, she wasn't human any more, she was just Kit Kat the pig, and just like Kimberly and the rest of them I hated her too. My hatred towards her was my only coping mechanism for what had just happened.

When the girls caught their breath from the uncontrollable laughter, they had us come over to the front so they could announce both the prize and the punishment.

"Okay so for the winner," Kimberly announced talking straight to Kit Kat, "Your prize is my undying love, and! Your very own piggy!" Kimberly said pointing at me.

Kit Kat began to grow excited, and started wagging her behind. "That's right Kit Kat, this piggy here is yours, just like I promised, you can do anything you want with her." Kimberly said, explaining why Kit Kat was excited to see me. "I know you want her to be yours with how you keep marking her," Kimberly said to the human pig.

She snorted as if to suggest she was happy. But what would a pig like her want with another pig anyway.

"Now time for the punishment," Amanda said directly to me.

"Now does this look familiar?" She asked.

"Oh fuck," I said to myself as I looked at an epi pen like injector knowing what this was! No, no, no, this thing was the worst, I couldn't afford to lose myself and who I am. This was the worst possible thing they could do to me.

"Judging from the look of terror on your face, I'd say that's a yes." Amanda said.

"Well get ready, things are about to get a whole lot worse for you!" Amanda said.

"No please, don't do it, you don't know what that thing does," I said sounding like I had a lisp with all the drool in the mouth and gag.

"Let's find out," Amanda said as I winced and closed my eyes. I waited but I didn't feel any poke. I looked up and saw that Amanda didn't have the injector any more. So I waddled around to discover that Kimberly had it against Kit Kat's giant backside.

"Fuck what did she just do," I said to myself, shocked by what was happening.

"This was actually meant for you but Amanda had this great idea, why don't we give it to Kit Kat, and let her have fun with you. That would really break you." Kimberly said removing the needle after giving Kit Kat the full dose.

"That's not all, no, not by a long shot. While we looked for you we keep Kit Kat here on edge. So she's already horny as possible." Larissa said. "Kimberly told her the only way she would be able to cum is from her very own piggy."

"We had her sit on a sybian until she reached the edge. And just so she knew where her future pleasure would come from we printed a picture of your face on some cloth and stuck it over it. So she will associate your face with that amazing feeling." Larissa said.

These girls were fucking insane, psycho, I mean how would that even work, who would think to even try such a thing, this was too much. They were evil.

"Oh and that injection she got is an even more more powerful version of what you got, and I made sure she got the full dose." Kimberly explained, "Yeah, it was so powerful in fact that they scrapped it for human use. Apparently they think it can be used to help encourage endangered rhinos to mate or something.

It supposedly really brought out extreme sexual desire and behavior in the people involved in the trial. Luckily Dr. Zane was kind enough to give me a dose. I still want to see you at your worst though so I'll have to give the doctor a call for another."

"Anyway it should kick in by tonight but we've been having so much fun it looks like we lost track of time. I hope you piggies are ready for supper!" Amanda said, "You two get in position I'll go get the slop."

Here I was back again in this narrow wooden cage. Locked inside, my head in a vice waiting to swallow whatever filth Amanda had in store for me. Was this going to be my life from now on? Would I get used to this? Did I want to? It was only one day and I was already questioning my resolve.

As Amada positioned attached the suction cups to my breasts and flicked the switch I felt the intense force for earlier. She positioned the pipe and started pouring the slop in the funnel she revealed the last part of her master plan. "You should be grateful you know. You could be having what Kit Kat is having. Let me think what I did I put in hers again.... Some fiber one bars, a shit ton of chocolate flavored mass gainer protein powder, some less than wholesome looking broccoli and kale, some almost black bananas..... what else there was something else..." She thought to herself, "Oh that's right a few bottles of butter milk and a couple tubs of cottage cheese. Too bad I forgot them in the sweltering heat since yesterday.....Yup right now she is in dessert heaven, she hasn't tasted chocolate in years." Amanda looked me, relishing my predicament as she continued to pour my own disgusting slop down my throat.