Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, well I haven't been completely honest with you, for well your entire life really." Diana began saying.

"I lied.." She started saying before her phone rang.

"Now really?!" Diana said exasperated, "Hi Francisco how are you?" Yeah we can talk just hold on one second okay."

"He wants to talk about the expansion, I wish I could tell him another time, but you know how he is. Is it okay if we continue this conversation tomorrow? Then we can continue where we left off," Diana told me.

"Sorry again," She mouthed as she got back on her call.

"Oh okay sure," I said even though it really couldn't wait, and now more than ever I wanted to hear what Diana had to say. "See you tomorrow."

A half hour later, I had reached at my place, my mind still thinking about what Diana had to say... "Thanks tom, see you tomorrow," I said to Diana's driver. "Oh working on the weekend?" He asked.

"Yeah just some things we didn't get to finish today," I said.

"Well get some rest, see ya tomorrow. Regular time?" Tom asked.

"Yup bright and early on a Saturday," I said

"Don't sound so excited," He joked before driving away.

I walked up the stairs making my way to my apartment when suddenly I felt someone grab my face from behind, it took me second before I got a chemical smell. I realize they had a rag with something on it over my nose and mouth. Then I heard a voice that was all too familiar.

"I told you I was going to make you pay didn't I?" I heard her say, before everything went dark.

PART 8

I woke in a daze, not even remembering what had happened. That was until I started to move and realized I was completely restrained, and everything was dark. I couldn't see! I panicked and started fighting to get out but no matter how much I fought, the ties didn't budge. My hands were restrained behind my back, with my ankles tied to them. I quickly figured out I was hog tied and blindfolded. I tried to scream for help, but all that came out were muffled noises, and I couldn't even open my mouth properly, as it was stuffed with something and taped shut.

From the noise and bumpiness, I realized I was in a moving vehicle, I heard traffic so I figure I must be in the trunk of a car or something. Then I remembered that voice that I heard before things went dark. I would know that voice anywhere.

"Well would you look at that, sleeping beauty finally woke up," I heard Amanda say.

Fuck I wasn't alone then. I immediately felt a sense of dread remembering Amanda's last words to me, vowing revenge.

"Oh is that right?" I heard a voice shout from a distance away. It took me a minute but there was no mistaking it, it was Larissa.

"The timing couldn't be better, we should be there soon, and Kimberly can't wait!" Larissa said.

"I know! I can't wait for her to see what Kim has in store for her either. She's so fucked. I can't picture anything worse than what she's about to experience." Amanda shouted to Larissa.

"Trust me I've seen it first hand for years and you won't believe how she'll beome till you see it," Larissa shouted.

"Good I can't wait! It's going to be so good! Fucking bitch." Amanda said, in a manic and hyper tone as I felt a kick to my thigh.

"You seem more excited that Kimberly," Larissa told Amanda.

"Well remember I basically get first dibs on the slut," Amanda said, "And trust me, this isn't going to be pleasant. This, is about stone cold revenge for her getting me expelled and making me an embarrassment in front of all my friends and family." Amanda explained.

"I know I know, you told me the story a million times, but trust me, the devil himself couldn't think of a worst punishment that what she's about to endure." Larissa assured Amanda.

I was terrified. This was it, Kimberly and Amanda were about to torture and murder me in the middle of nowhere. I wasn't religious for a long time but in that moment all I could do was pray that somehow I would be saved from these dyer circumstances.

Then I felt us going on a bumpy road with what sounded like dirt and gravel on it. It only took what felt like a few minutes before the vehicle was stopping and I heard the engine shut off.

"Well here we are. Home sweet home slut." I heard Larissa say.

I heard the sound of a large door unlocking and immediately felt the place get brighter though my blindfold.

I heard heavy footstep walking on a metal floor towards me before my blindfold was removed.

"Hiiii babe.." Kimberly said looking at me as my eyes adjusted to the light, "I've missed you," She said caressing my cheek, "I told you I would find you didn't I? If only you were a good girl and just learned to love me and obey me, then I wouldn't have to do this to you. But after everything you did.... You'll never earn back my trust, so now I'm going to have to break you. I wish it hadn't come to this. Just remember this was all your doing."

"Mmmmhhhggfhh." I mumbled trying to scream for help before Kimberly ripped the tape roughly off my mouth, and pulled out a pair of gym socks. "Scream all you want there isn't anyone around for miles. I'm guessing these are yours Amanda they smell gross," Kimberly said tossing the soggy pair of socks.

"Let me out of here, you can't do this, someone will find me, just let me go, we can pretend this never happened and just go on with our lives. You don't have to kill me" I said begging and pleading for my life.

I looked around trying to figure out where I was but there were only some wooden buildings, trees and vegetation as far as the eye could see.

"Kill you? No no I'm not going to kill you, what I have in mind is much worse!

Chloroform now," Kimberly barked at Larissa as she held her hand out.

"No, no please you don't have to do this, no..." I shouted before blacking out after being smother by a rag dowsed with the chemical.

"Wakey wakey," Kimberly shouted as I felt ice cold water hit my face.

"What's going on" I said realizing I was slurring my words. I looked around to see that I was sideways on the ground with what looked like the entrance to a barn.

"Not bad I can still understand you even with that ring gag in your mouth." Kimberly said, "Larissa can you help push her upright." Kimberly ordered.

"Amanda can you help me? This bitch is too fat," Larissa asked.

"Fine..." Amanda said begrudgingly.

Having full come to, I realized I was now standing naked on all fours. On my elbows and knees to be specific. My arms and legs were strapped together with leather and buckles. I tried to move my head but it was being pulled upright by a strap that went from my back, over my head, hooking in my nostrils. The hooks at the end that caused my nostrils to flare out, and pulled my head upright.

"I hope you don't mind I took the liberty of cutting your hair, I just thought pig tails right?! And your hair was just too long for the cute ones that bob when you move." She said. In a panic I tried to see what she had done to my hair but it was impossible. That's when I realized Kimberly was actually making me into her very own human pig.

"Well by now you must have an idea what's going on but since I know your current predicament maybe too much for your piggy brain to comprehend I'll give you the full run down. This is my farm, my dad bought it for me a long time ago as a birthday gift. It was a pig farm that went out of business because of "Big Pork" but I saw potential so I begged him to get me it for my 16th birthday. Can you imagine? Most girls beg for a car but here I was getting an entire freaking farm. I told him I would make it into something else eventually. He of course forgot about this place soon after he bought it for me. But I didn't. Later I realized it had a lot of potential, for raising a different kind of animal." Kimberly explained as my heart sank into my chest realizing she was even more psycho that I ever realized.

"Anyway I got together all the fun farm equipment that might prove useful and I got some contractors to convert this barn into what you see now. Let me show you around." Kimberly said as she put on some tall boots to enter and walk on the mud.

"Well you better be a good piggy and follow your owner," Kimberly said.

"No I'm not going in there," I said slurring my words and coughing from just how bad the smell was.

Kimberly just shrugged and looked at Amanda, who's face lit up with joy.

"We'll do things the hard way then," Kimberly said.

Soon after I saw the shadow of Amanda approaching me but I couldn't turn my head around, and turning my body was taking much longer on my elbows and knees, that when in a split second I heard a sharp snapping noise and felt a burning shocking sensation on my butt. My heart raced and my entire body contracted as I broke down in a sweat.

"I like doing things the hard way," Amanda said before shocking me again.

I jerked forward this time and began to waddle as fast I could into the pen for fear that Amanda would electrocute me.

"Good piggy, see how much better it is when you listen," Kimberly said.

"Now welcome to your new home," She said stretching out her arms to show me. "Pretty nice for a pig like you if I do say so myself. Now on the left you'll see some troughs filled with water, that's where you can go when you're thirsty. In the middle we have your feeding cages, now these were designed special, you see they're so narrow that you won't be able to to turn and once we lock you in, you can't move backward or forward either. Your head goes through one side and once it's through we lock it in. Think of all the fun we can have with you while your head is locked. Originally I guess this was to make sure the piggies couldn't get any exercise. Those funnels and pipes on the end is where the feed used to drop from but I had them bent and so they can be shoved straight into your mouth."

Kimberly explained with such joy and excitement, she knew she was scaring the shit out of me, and she was relishing every moment and so were Amanda and Larissa, but more so Amanda who was laughing and grinning the entire time.

"I also had those suckers that were used in the cow pen for milking installed in the cages. I made sure the technician upped the suction so they're even more powerful, I also got the largest suckers installed, they should fit your floppy breasts easily. I can only imagine how saggy your boobs are going to be when these are finished with you... I guess that's about it...." Kimberly said looking around.

"Oh wait the toilet, right! Well you're looking at it. I mean you are a pig after all, you don't need a real toilet. Don't worry about the smell, we learned that all we need to do is drop some dirt and straw over the pen and it really helps keep the smell down," She said as she pointed to a giant vat overhead. There was a floor above this pen which I guess is where they loaded the vat. I felt sick to my stomach.

"I mean it still smells like shit but it's a pig pen what can you expect right?" Kimberly said laughing along with the other girls, while tears ran down my eyes. There were so many wooden cages too. How much women did Kimberly think she would keep here? Was I going to be the first of many?

"Oh don't cry I have one more surprise for you!" Kimberly said as she walked all the way down the huge pen till she reached the last cage.

"Ta Da!" She said opening the cage. "You won't have to be alone!" She shouted.

If I didn't have this ring gag in my mouth my jaw would have dropped. Out came a blonde girl, dirt caked in her hair, and all over her body, her breast sagged down dragging on the mud as she crawled. She was so fat her stomach dragged as well, and her fat jiggled with every move she made. At first I had no idea who she was but then I remember what Kimberly said about her first girlfriend, and when I really looked at her face it was definitely reminiscent of the girl I saw. She had to be Katherine but three hundred pound bigger.

"I warned you that you would end up like her, if you didn't obey me didn't I?" Kimberly reminded me.

Katherine was clearly excited to be let out, she wagged her big behind for side to side, her fat rippling with each wag. She was like a dog excited to see her owner. Kimberly took out some gloves out of her pocket and put them on before she started petting the girl as if she was a filthy animal. From the looks and sound of it Katherine was enjoying every second, oinking excitedly. Eventually she dropped to the filthy mud and turned over for Kimberly to scratch her belly. Her mouth drooling from having the same type of gag as me.

She wasn't restrained like I was though, her arms and legs were free but she still only walked on her hands and knees like an animal.

While having her belly scratched the girl began urinating as if she was puppy who got overly excited and lost control of their bladder.

"Aww you're so excited to see me! I missed you too," Kimberly said in a baby voice. "Now up up Kit Kat," Kimberly told the girl who immediately followed suit.

"Now I have a new friend for you, and I want you two to get along, you're going to be living together from now on okay?" Kimberly told the woman.

Katherine just looked at me excitedly like I was a piece of meat. It almost seemed as if she started to drool even more at the sight of me.

"Shake your head if you understand what I mean," Kimberly ordered, "Now you all are just friends okay, she's my piggy still so treat her with respect."

Now the girl looked at me with jealously and anger in her eyes, as if to suggest I was trying to get in on her territory. The look in her eyes alone had me terrified.

"She's mine still do you understand me?" Kimberly said to her, until Katherine obediently shook her head. "Now promise me you'll try to get along Kit Kat!" Kimberly ordered.

Katherine just replied with a series of oinks and snorting to which Kimberly scratched the under her chin and replied, "That's my good piggy."

I couldn't believe my eyes, Kimberly had turned this normal girl into an animal. How much did this girl have to endure, how long did it take for her to just give in. She must have been in this barn for what four years? I wondered.

No way this could be happening to me. This was like something out of Criminal Minds, Kimberly was even more sick in the head than I thought, and not only did I have to worry about her and Amanda now I had to worry about Katherine who apparently lost any trace of her former self.

"Well we'll leave you two piggies to get acquainted, the people have business to discuss. But don't worry we'll be back to have some fun with you at some point." Kimberly said.

"Hey you said I would get to have my revenge!" Amanda asked Kimberly aggressively.

"Calm down I know I did and you will, in due time! You've waited more than half a year, you can wait a little longer," Kimberly said.

The pen was enclosed with a steel fence, which was already inside a wooden barn. The gate she used to enter and leave was padlocked and it looked like the only entrance or exit. The windows were boarded up completely so there was no way to even know what time of day it was, and from the looks of it she kept the bright florescent bulbs on constantly but it must have been night, since the place was cooler than it had been earlier. That wouldn't stop me, I was going to check every inch of the perimeter and look for a way out. There was no way I was going to let myself end up like "Kit Kat" I thought to myself.

I clumsily started to look around the pen for and space in the steel fence, any loose boards in the walls, anything that might help me figure a way out. Katherine just looked at me from a far observing my movements with a bitter look on her face, before she dropped down sideways in the mud to lay down.

I must have looked though every inch of the parameter except for Katherine cage and nothing. There was my last hope, as I made my way towards it she got up quickly and blocked me from going in, snorting and oinking aggressively.

"Listen you've got to help me out here, we need to find a way out of here!" I said speaking to her for the first time.

She just looked at me and held her ground.

"Come on, I know who you are, you're Katherine Lewis, you're a person not an animal, you remember don't you?" I asked trying to reach her.

"Your family is still looking for you. you remember your family don't you?" I asked.

Still I was met with a blank expression. Come on there must be something I remember from that article, that could help me jog her memory.

"You went to St. Abigail's catholic school..... uhh... you went missing after you were at some nightclub. Ring any bells?" I asked, and still nothing.

Come one there must be something, "I know! Your dad's name is Kenneth," finally her eyes had a sign of life. She remembered the name.

"Kenneth you remember he's your dad and he's looking for you!" I said, trying to read if this was helping.

"Your mother, her name was... shit I can't remember, look I don't have time for this," I said as I gave up on reaching her and just tried to get past her to look in her cage.

That's when I was hit by what felt like I ton of brick and I fell to the ground. I tried to get back up on my elbows and knees but I still hadn't really figured out how to do that, so I struggled and wiggled in the mud.

"Hey what did you do that for? I'm trying to help both of us!" I said.

Katherine was unreachable at this point and I was wasting my breath. After she had me on the floor, she started using her knees to kick up dirt and mud all over me. It smelled absolutely disgusting.

"What are you doing? I'm trying to get up so I can leave you alone." I said of course forgetting I was talking to a pig.

Then she walked closer, turned round, and raised her leg. I was horrified by what came neck, a stream of hot yellow urine splashing all over my helpless body. I knew this wasn't her fault but it still ticked me off. I felt sorry for her but I wasn't going to stay there and be urinated on, so I mustered up all the strength I could and managed to get up and clumsily made my way back to the other side of the pen.

Katherine then oinked and snorted in a threatening manner, but she stayed in front her precious cage. Feeling lower than I ever felt before I sort of sat up on my knees, leaned on the cage and prayed for some miracle to get me out of there.

I woke up covered in drool from my gag, but my throat was dry so I needed to get a drink of water. Not having much choice, I swallowed my pride and drank from the trough. The water didn't look very clean so I drank as little as possible. Soon I began feeling a pit in my stomach as I realized I hadn't eaten in so long. Then the door opened and I saw that outside was bright and sunny.

"Good morning my little piggies!" Kimberly said. "Looks like you all had a good night," she continued laughing.

Immediately Katherine scurried toward Kimberly pushing me to the ground as I was in her way. Her butt wagging, and nose snorting with excitement.

"Yeah I'll say, we saw you and Katherine got off to great start Bridgey," Amanda said laughing. She was dressed like Farmer Barbie, pink top and boots and blue denim overalls, a baseball hat covering her hair and gloves that looked like they were meant for hard work and a gasmask which I guess was for the smell.

That's when I realized she was talking about what happened last night. I began looking around to see if there were cameras around.

"See those little black holes in the ceiling?" Kimberly asked.

I looked up and I saw them but they were so small they just looked like holes in the wooden boards.

"Yup those are all camera's. I don't get to be here all the time so I like to know what my piggies are up to." Kimberly explained.

Now I was feeling even lower and more embarrassed than I did yesterday knowing Amanda had seen that. I was sure my face had become bright red.