All Comments on 'Becoming Reparations Pt. 01'

by GynoidG1R1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 3 years ago

Don't mind the racist troll, it's an excellent start to a story! can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could use some editing

A few typos made it through so don't rely on spell check. A second pair of experienced or trained eyes can be very helpful.

FracturedMoonlightFracturedMoonlightover 3 years ago
My oh my Oh my

Please continue with this. I love the story and how it's building towards something more. Can't wait to see what happens next. Oh and don't listen to the negatives on here. They're just jealous they don't possess an ounce of your talent.

ValleyVixinValleyVixinover 3 years ago
Negative comments

Losers who don’t dare leave their name with their words aren’t worth listening to. I would like to read more.

EvalynEvalynEvalynEvalynover 3 years ago

I'm so sorry... It's not very good

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 3 years ago

I thought it was a good start! I can't wait to see how this submissive girl does in the future...

GynoidG1R1GynoidG1R1over 3 years agoAuthor
Still working on part 2...

I appreciate the encouragement so far! I'm looking for an editor starting with part 2. My main focuses on editing will be:

1) Sensitivity--while I am writing this for a specific Black Man, I would value another's opinion.

2) Story and character development. Part 2 is shaping up to be a lot of sex, ending with plot and character development. I want to ensure that I continue telling a story rather than simply writing a porno.

3) Proofreading. I went back after it was published and noted a few places where a wrong word was typed or a sentence didn't say what I wanted it to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mommy daughter closeness enforced

Tiffany will be impregnated by Mr Shaw to the shame of Stephanie with blushing red cheeks which alerts Tiffany to her mother's overt racism. She throws a challenge to Mom to apologize to the unborn child in her growing belly and taking notice of Stephanie's voluptuous body, challenges her to go on a diet and discipline program with her.

The running puts Stephanie out of shape and Tiffany puts her hard at work pumping iron in the garage and riding hard on the stationary bike with joints screaming for relief. Tiffany takes a look at the matronly clothes in Stephanie's closet and makes her dump them in trash bags before taking her shopping to buy clothes two sizes smaller to showcase her voluptuousness and shame her into dieting and working herself harder on the irons.

Mr Shaw impregnates Stephanie and she ends up having double work in taking care of both their babies under the stern glare of Mistress Tiffany!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGynoidG1R1@GynoidG1R1
Pronounced "GynoidGirl" I am a time traveler sent from a posthuman future to explore concepts of the female as cyborg. An attempt to understand the concept of sex and gender in a time where the feminine was a product of the male gaze. We are interested in the subordination o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES