Becoming Reparations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled a pink leather collar from the box and took his time unbuckling it. I think he did it slow on purpose to maximize the chance of my parents seeing him collaring their daughter. Still I smiled as he slid it around my neck. I had read E.L. James' Fifty Shades trilogy and loved it. Now I had found my Mr. Grey, and he was snugging a pretty pink collar around my neck. Not tight enough to choke me, but tight enough that not even for a second would I forget it was there—or who put it there.

Once satisfied, he buckled me in and closed my door. I watched him wave to the house as he walked around the vehicle to the driver's seat and effortless slid in. "You're definitely promising wife material indeed." He said as he put his SUV in drive and pulled onto the gravel road.

4

Somehow our drive-in had survived and limped on for decades. Perhaps because it was the only theater in thirty miles. Perhaps it was because there was little else to do. Or perhaps it was that the snack bar was a full-on greasy spoon diner and the only "restaurant" we could call our own—and their funnel cakes are phenomenal! That and when COVID-19 hit, we had something to do. The business experienced a resurgence as older people rediscovered the magic of movies and a new generation discovered a great spot for dating.

"You're actually excited to see this?" Mr. Shaw asked as he parked his SUV into a slot and put it in park.

"I love science fiction. Also, horror and fantasy. But sci-fi is my fave!"

"My dad liked these growing up when he was a teen, could've used more than one Black man. But it's alright. It's good." I felt his eyes bore into me. "You know, you're not going to be watching much of the movie, right?"

I looked at him in confusion until he took my hand and put it on his cock. "Oh. I see. Well then...can we get something to eat first?"

"Of course, lil' girl." He said getting out of the car.

Getting our food was a lesson in nervous excitement. This date was different and not just because I was with a Black man. He was older and I knew his interest in me was marriage. While the awkwardness of teen dating clung to me, I also felt like an adult for the first time since legally becoming one.

The only problem was I'd never really thought about how racist my hometown is. It's not the kind of dog whistling one must really think about if there was racial intent kind of racism. What I was witnessing for the first time was overt hate. The boy working the check-out was obviously uncomfortable and bordering outright hostile to Mr. Shaw. I heard some girls whispering: "I always knew Tiffany was a freak!" I didn't know if that was directed at my collar, that I was with Mr. Shaw, or both of us.

Most difficult for me personally was running into Adam and his squad. He's a good guy, and I sincerely looked forward to dating him when he decided to ask me. I realized that it was a good thing he had played the long game because then my decision would've been much more difficult. I tried to make eye contact and offer a whispered apology, but he would not look at me. Instead I heard his best friend trying to joke with him. "Listen dude, it's a good thing. When that Bull is done with Tiffany, her pussy will be so stretched it'll be like tossing a hotdog down a hallway with your little wiener." This made Adam smile and chuckle a little, so even though it was at my expense, it was good to see some smile on his face. I knew the one I hurt would be okay.

We even heard a few whispers of the foulest word in English. Mr. Shaw stood tall and proud, not acknowledging that these things hurt him—or even that he was aware of them at all. His confidence was infectious, and I stood a little taller and prouder in defiance of ignorance. Even some of my friends whose first instinct was to shrink away came and spoke with us, even if mostly me. My BFF led the charge, even complimenting me on the collar.

Once our food was ready, Mr. Shaw pulled a leash out of his pocket and clipped it to my collar and instructed me to fetch our food. I think it was his form of protest, of quietly exerting power over the situation. Then I followed as he led me back to his SUV where he once again helped me into my seat, he didn't buckle me in this time, and rejoined me in the driver's seat.

We ate and chatted, learning a little more about one another. He was enthusiastic about me being an athlete and promised to support me in it. He asked about my plans after high school which was more complicated. "The truth is I feel society has all this pressure on me to BE something. To DO something fulfilling. I don't know that I want that pressure. I hear all this talk of student loans and debt. Then scraping by. That's not me."

"What do you think about being a mom?"

"I've always looked forward to it. Wondering what my kids would look like."

"Kids? Plural?"

"Yep. I don't an only child. I'd like several. But no more than five. After the fifth I'm getting my tubes tied."

"What if I won't let you? What if I want ten or twenty mixed babies?"

My jaw dropped and I looked at him in horror.

He laughed. "I'm just fuckin' with you lil' girl. I'd love to keep my white wife on her back and pregnant. But that's just not feasible."

He dropped the subject and we talked about his life. I found out he was a successful contractor outside of Chicago. That's why he was looking at Shaw Electrical, he was considering expanding. Maybe relocating for a less hectic life. There was an Air Force Base nearby that he could possibly win some bids on and expand the business from a subcontractor concern to an all services firm. "I might be able to find a spot for my wife where you'd mostly be working from home, with some special duties around the office."

"Probably something on my knees, beneath your desk?"

He chuckled. "You're forward, I like that. But honestly, yes. Something like that." He paused and looked at me as the trailers finished, the sound transmitted through his SUV's speakers. "You've got powdered sugar all over that pretty pink dress."

I blushed looking at the mess I made. "I look like a coke whore."

This made him laugh. "You make me laugh, lil' girl. It's worth the time it'll take you to clean up the mess in the morning." The sound of an orchestra signaled the start of the space opera. "Well the movie is starting. Time for you to get to work." He settled into his seat and pulled his thick, Black Cock out of his pants.

I stared in amazement. I'd never seen one so big. Okay, I'd only seen two, but still! It was huge!

He grabbed my phone and took a picture. "There, that'll last longer. Now get over here, my dick isn't going to suck itself. And watch those teeth."

His words were firm and let me know he wasn't interested in argument. As best I could I leaned across the arm rest and took his thick, veiny cock in my small hands. I gave it a few gentle strokes. "I'm sorry, it's just that I haven't seen many—and yours is so incredible."

"How many have you seen?"

"Two, Mr. Shaw."

His tone softened and he brushed some errant strands of hair from my face. "What did you do with them? Suck them, or did they fuck you?"

I blushed at the inquisition. "I sucked them. I'm a virgin, Mr. Shaw." I looked up to see him smiling down at me.

"Good. One thing: don't call me Mr. Shaw. It makes me feel old, and I'm only 34. Call me Daddy."

"Okay—Daddy." The word seemed so wrong yet felt so right as it left my lips.

"Good girl. Now, about my dick..."

Being called a good girl flipped a switch and I instantly became hungry for his cock. I wrapped my tongue around his head and slid my tongue over it. Around the ridge of his glans. Slowly I took him deeper. I barely had him in my mouth and he was already stretching my jaw. I worried how badly his cock would stretch me, and if he really would destroy my pussy.

His hand on the back of my head removed all doubt and concern. He guided my tempo and rhythm as pleasured him with my mouth. Once I figured out what he wanted he released my head and let me work it. His hand sliding down my back towards my bottom, pulling my skirt up and rubbing down one globe of my cheek until he found my pussy. He rubbed it, the silky satin of my panties pressing into my slit.

"Next time I come down, I'll bring you back here. You won't be sucking my cock, you'll be sitting on my lap, impaled by it for the whole movie."

I didn't respond, I continued sucking his cock as his fingers slid inside my panties. Then inside me, they did not get far before meeting the resistance of my hymen. "You are a virgin. Good girl."

Once more those two words: good girl had an effect on me. I slurped on his cock, enjoying the taste and smell. I couldn't wait to taste him, to look up with a load in my mouth, showing it to him. Then closing my mouth, swallowing, and showing him, it was all gone. This was a lesson I learned the hard way from previous dates. Swallowing is less messy and really makes the guy feel special.

Soon I felt him tensing. I knew what was going to happen. I pulled off just enough, so my lips remained sealed around his glans. Then he fired rope after rope of cum into my mouth. "Fuuuuccckkkk!!" He cried as he finished with one last spurt.

I made a slurping noise as I pulled off his cock. I opened my mouth and proudly showed his seed filling it. Closed, and with one big gulp, swallowed the load and proudly showed him. He shook his head in disbelief. "Get back in your seat." He commanded.

It was not the reaction I expected, I began to pout wondering what I did wrong. He looked at me, his expression soft. "For fuck's sake, girl. You did nothing wrong. I thought I could last the movie. Maybe the double feature. But, if you're that fucking willing to swallow my load, I can't wait to get you in bed. You're spending the rest of this date on your back. Or your knees. Or all fours. Or whatever fucked-up way your body can bend!"

His cock back in his slacks, put the SUV in gear and left the drive-in.

12