All Comments on 'Becoming Sarah's Cunt'

by hungry4femdom

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

It's ugly story day at Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was just stupid.

Any man in his right mind would have simply gone to an attorney and filed for an annulment. This whole thing was a giant clusterfuck of improbability meeting implausibility. And it belonged in Gay Male. But here's something to think about before you write anymore garbage. When Sarah's boyfriend sticks his dick into her husband's mouth, why wouldn't hubby just bite it off? End of story. This lousy excuse for a story was badly conceived and horribly done. It's SO bad I'm STILL laughing that you had the courage to even post it. No stars, as even giving this trash one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How Absolutely Incredible

What delicious freedom and satisfaction they both have..

Glorious.....How lucky and proud they are and should be..

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOOD STORY

Liked the story. Ignore the TROLLS. Must be a slow day in LW , as these morons are migrating to BDSM now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad

It was what it was. The only thing missing was a nice description of the characters. I'd like to know what they look like.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
It has it's place here

This is a bdsm site and it is not unheard of for a man to want to watch his wife be used and many times without her knowledge, so in fact she does think she is getting some on the side. At other times it is agreed to. In this story it is conceivable but she sure did know how to manipulate her husband and no where did it indicate he was gay until the only way she allowed him satisfaction was anally. To clean her after another man has had her to me is disgusting, but in this story he loves her and he also learns to love what he can get from her and then her lover. I don't think it belongs in gay male nor do I think it is trash. It is conceivable as some people will do a lot to get a keep a relationship with someone they are madly in love with. It would have been nice to have more depth in description of the characters but a writer develops that skill with time and possibly didn't intend on including it and already has this skill. Good writing.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 8 years ago
Incredible!

This is perhaps the single most disturbing example of female domination I have personally read! Very well done! This story takes Femdom to a depth only dreamed of (if they enjoy nightmares) by normal people. It doesn't get any worse (or better?) than this! Again, well done! Hated it! No, loved it! These people are sick. Please don't ever write another story. No, keep up the good work? I guess I'm ambivalent about this story. No, jealous? WOW! I need a drink!

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 7 years ago
Good for what it is.

Her treatment of him was perhaps unnecessarily relentless, considering that she had already decided that he was fundamentally submissive. She could have changed up from time to time and allowed him enough pleasures once in a while to keep him discombobulated and teased out of his mind.

A possible extension to the story would be how the relationship develops between the three of them. I expect that the husband would be used daily by the lover both anally and orally, and be expected to participate in ever more humiliating tasks. He may even be used as a urinal by the lover or even worse. And of course in time as in all good comedies he should eventually fall in love with the man who is using and humiliating him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cunt is a lucky 'man'

cunt is a lucky 'man' to have such an incredible Owner, an Owner that share's Her Stud with cunt. cunt is privileged to be fed His Cum both from Her Cunt and from His magnificent Cock. i'm envious of cunt!

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Not Bridget Jones

Nice fantasy. I have, of course, never in reality encountered anyone who has had this type of relationship but I have met men who I’ve recognised as being submissive and I’ve also met a few cold hearted bitches who in my opinion would love to have this sort of relationship with their husband and may well have had.

You would never get me as cunt but I’d love to be Real Man and I’d also get hard watching my lover treat her husband like shit. Which, apart from being perverted, shows a part of my nature that many would be very surprised to learn.

But that’s life and this is fiction and the people who comment anonymously about it being crap etc should realise that and go and read Bridget Jones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good story. I agree with Emirus (previous poster that this is fantasy. That said, i am very submissive and over several years, long after we were married, we transitioned into a Hot Wife/cuck relationship. As that developed it took on more overtones of a Femdom/cuck slave relationship. It is interesting how many men in their 50s either become submissive cucks or Dom Bulls. In any event, the total power imblalance and lack of sexual intimacy in this story is not something i am familiar with and would not be something i ever could tolerate. But i do recognize the submissiveness and the sexual activities that the slave husband undergoes here. Again, good story.

Claudia69Claudia69about 3 years ago
A Very Lucky Cunt!!!

Josh is a lucky Cunt to be able to suck CUM from his wife's Pussy and get to share her Lover's Cock.. Good Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally loved this incredibly hot story. I’m a physician and after doing 6 years of postgraduate training, I’ve worked as director of a busy ICU at a large hospital in the northeastern US. I met my wife at work. She had dropped out of nursing school several times before finally getting her RN degree. From day 1 I’ve been completely mentally submissive to her. I knew she was the one. I proposed after dating her for about 2 months. Over the years she has put on some weight and she’s also become somewhat more irritable, maybe even bitchy at times. She’ll often even apologize but then just knowingly look at me. She knows I’m aroused by it. I know she does. Mental submission is very hot too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

After a promising start, this story just ran off the rails when Sarah laid down her ultimatum. For a woman who suffered sexual trauma, and was fearful of allowing any man into her sex life who might recreate her trauma, she suddenly decides she will bring all these other men in for sex is incomprehensible. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhungry4femdom@hungry4femdom
237 Followers
Even though I am in my sixties, I am embracing my identity as a bitch, a cock loving bitch. I am intensely anally erotic and love to have my boy-pussy filled. I am still looking for the Mistress and/or Master of my dreams.