All Comments on 'Becoming Succubi Ch. 04'

by Dividence

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SouperKev777SouperKev777over 1 year ago

Kinda figured that was the case. Keep up the great work. Can’t wait to see the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thought so. Pregnant with the kings child. 🍡πŸ’₯ another!

SheSaidSheWas18SheSaidSheWas18over 1 year ago

Really good and unique story! Hope you write more.

SheSaidSheWas18SheSaidSheWas18over 1 year ago

So good! Waiting for the next chapter

DividenceDividenceover 1 year agoAuthor

I was not planning on writing more chapters in this series, but perhaps I will have to :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man. This story did not develop how I suspected. A lot of stories of this genre full into the trap of taking themselves to seriously or overindulging, singleminded committing to certain themes and tropes, without any nuance or subtly, to the point the story loses itself in telling a genuinely unique tale in the process. Four parts on now and I must say I'm glad I gave this story a chance. Just brilliant writing from start to finish, excelling in nearly every aspect. I don't sing a lot of authors praises often, but so far this story deserves it. If the author manages to stick the landing when things eventually conclude (like I imagine they should) then this story will be among my favourites. Quickly, some points and feedback: (1) The characters are brilliant and consistent. I'm glad that even after the mc’s transformation their goals and aspirations have stayed the same and all their actions continue to lead them towards achieving that. This is a common pitfall and has been well subverted thus far. (2) The pacing is good. The parts of the entire story themselves aren't the longest but the story still manages to be very descriptive without delving to long on each scene. (3) The world building has been good. Again I have to compliment the authors wonderful imagination. Clear effort has been put into uniquely defining the succubus while still keeping some of the the classic traits without taking the easy route of leaning to heavily into the common tropes present in literature. (4) Criticisms. The only negative I would say that is present is that the story has been a bit short on touching on some of the moral dilemmas of the mc. We, the reader, are not really presented with a strong sense of what the mc is willing to do beyond events that are situational. That it isn't to say the character development hasn't been excellent regardless. However, the story risks ending on an extreme or on an unsatisfactory note if the extent of certain motivations and behaviours are not fleshed out enough. Sorry for the long winded comment. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, you have to add more chapters !

DividenceDividenceover 1 year agoAuthor

Wow, "Anonymous".

Thank you for the wonderfully long and winded comment. This is the kind of feedback that really makes it worth posting stories here.

And your praise, which makes me blush.

Now I will definitely have to keep the story going a few chapters longer. Though it might take some time. I only write when I feel truly inspired (and horny).

I will take your comments to heart and try to my best to live up to your expectations :)

Love, Divi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too obvious and Sci-Fi to boot. Bad

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNowabout 1 year ago

Another wonderful story. I had guessed what would happen, it was a joy to read. "Anonymous" is an idiot.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 1 year ago

I had a feeling that would be the result 😁 .. if not the King then the guard 😘 .. but I do think that there may be a storyline with the King, his lost love found and becoming his new queen .. and their succubus daughter πŸ’•

BeththedevilGalBeththedevilGal9 months ago

Honestly This is my Favorite story in the place I hope you add more chapters :)

KylesPhantasiesKylesPhantasies5 months ago

Hot stuff!

I loved the inclusion of the succubus's mind and the insinuation that it may be affecting the protagonist. I hope you continue the series and dig into the effects on the protagonist's character.

HopelessredneckHopelessredneck1 day ago

Awesome story hope you keep going with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDividence@Dividence
152 Followers
Dark blonde hair, blue eyes. Running and hiking is my passion. Sexy, weird, sporty, honest, kind and naughty. I live my life just the way I like it. I have been producing stories, poems, songs and lots of other stuff since I learned to write. My erotic writing began in a horn...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES