Becoming Svetlana Ch. 03

Story Info
Sveta has a difficult day as a hotel prostitute in Shanghai.
3.2k words
4.24
18.6k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svetlanka
Svetlanka
25 Followers

I was starting to come out of the shock of my sudden change in profession and reality was starting to set in. It was the start of my 3rd day working in the hotel. The first day I had had 5 customers, the second day only 2. In 2 days work I had paid 7000 into the 750000 that I "owed" to my "savior" from my arrest at the KTV. An arrest that his organization more than likely arranged in the first place.

I was hoping that my parents or friends had become worried that I hadn't contacted them in 4 or 5 days, not since I checked in to my hotel. Maybe they would contact the embassy or consulate and there would be an investigation and I could be found and rescued from this situation. To be honest deep down, I wasn't hopeful.

Yesterday had been slow and I had more time to speak with my coworkers in this employment arrangement. As I suspected, the three staying in the room with me: Tanya, Dasha, and Vika were all from rather poor backgrounds. Vika and Tanya were from villages and had no prospects outside their moderate attractiveness and Dasha was a serious woman who seemed only concerned with money. She was upset that this work she was doing was basically for free. So far 100% of our earnings were going to our employer.

We had learned including the 4 of us that there were about 10 girls working here. Most customers were businessmen coming to Shanghai for work and the hotels used western, mostly Russian and Ukrainian women, with cheaper than market value prices to attract guests. This was an unspoken truth. We were just part of the hotel amenities, like extra towels or the fitness centre.

My concentration was broken by the vibration of my phone. I had work to do it seemed. This order was the usual 1 hour for 1000 order. I hadn't got any other types of assignments in the previously 2 days and all of the sex was quick and emotionless. It was very transactional but that's exactly what it was after all. I put on my heels and grabbed my purse with my trade tools and headed for the door after saying goodbye to my roommates.

The lift came and as the door opened I was horrified. There were 3 people already on the elevator. Two were women and one was a man, all Chinese in business garb staring at me, a tall blonde Russian woman in a tight fitting top, a short skirt and thigh high stockings walking on high platform heels wearing almost too much makeup. It was obvious what I was. The woman stared as me with disgust and the men were looking at me while trying to pretend they weren't.

I reached for the panel to press the button for my client's floor and to my horror it was already lit up. There were no other buttons pressed. These people were going up to the same floor as me. It was a very tense 20 seconds mad the lift ascended. Finally the lift stopes and the door opened. I saw a sign indicating my room was to the right. The men had started walking to the left making sure to give me one last look, but the woman went to the right. I walked slowly behind her with hope she would enter her room without looking at me. Then the worst happened. She stopped at her room, the room was next to the room I was going to! She was taking a long time to find her key card and I had no choice but to calmly walk to the door next to her, put on a smile and knock on the door. From the corner of my eye I saw her glance at me but my client answered and ushered me in.

This man was different. He was diminutive in height but this was not true about his weight. He wasn't plump or chubby, he was fat. His hair was very thin and he had glasses, but he didn't smell and his hair was clean and not greasy as I would expect from a man such as this. Regardless, I was revolted by this man.

He smiled and gave me a friendly greeting. He immediately directed me to the shower. I started to walk in the bathroom and he followed. I looked behind me and he was starting to undress. I suddenly remembered about the money, I had forgotten lost in my thoughts about the people from the lift and being sent directly into the bathroom. I stuck out my hand and said the Chinese phrase I'd learned for 'pay me.' The fat man opened his eyes wide with understanding and moved quickly to the bed area. He came back money in hand and completely naked.

He gestured me to get undressed and entered the shower to turn it on. I gathered he wanted to shower with me. I joined him and he very excitedly turned around and squirted some shower gel on me. I noticed it was the same as I had in my room. He started to talk in his language under his breath as he lathered the soap on me. As he soaped me he mainly stay rubbing the soap around my breasts. He cupped each in his hands and said something as he squeezed them, rather hard.

He then tuned me around and started washing my back, now and then reaching to cup my breasts and say something and laugh. I was a bit uncomfortable, but the he started washing my ass and around front to my pussy. He allowed a finger to slip in a little and then roughly rubbed my clit in a uncomfortable manner, but I decided this is the most foreplay any of these Chinese men had ever done. He turned me around and said something and handed me the shower gel.

I understood this meant it was time for me to wash him. I was not excited to do this, but I did. I even rubbed my tits on him as I washed him. I tried to make him think I was into it, perhaps I would get a tip. Finally I reached a soapy hand down to his cock. It was already hard, I didn't have a doubt about it, I don't think he could see it due to his belly hanging over. I gently stroked it using the soap a lube while looking him in the eyes. He had enough of this and shut off the water and grabbed my hand and started to bring me out of the bathroom.

I was able to stop him to allow me to grab a condom from my purse then he dragged me to the bed and pushed me down on it. We were both still wet and soapy, this man didn't seem to care. I started to open the condom and he snatched it from me and ripped it up open and haphazardly put it on. With that he was on top of me. Then he was inside me. This ugly fat man now had a look of disgust on his face. My leg were spread wide and this pig was on top of me grunting as he pumped in and out of me as hard as he could. As he kept his hard rhythmic fucking up, I started to feel pleasure for the first time since this nightmare began.

I let out a moan and he reacted by slowing down to almost a stop and then without any warning went directly to his full speed again. I screamed in pleasure and started reacting to it. Now I was the one saying things rapidly in a language no one in the room could understand. Then he let out a loud long groan as I could tell he was cumming, he pumped 2 or 3 more times and removed himself from me. He rolled over and collapsed on his back. I wanted to catch my breath also, but I knew I still had other duties, so I got myself up and carefully removed his condom and tossed it. I walked back to the bed with my legs still shaking from my climax.

The man had a large grin at n his face and gave me 2 thumbs up and said some I didn't understand. I just smiled at him and nodded a little bow and pointed to the bathroom. He nodded and I went in and dried myself off and decided to rinse off here quickly before heading back. I did, dried myself off and got dressed. My customer was laying where I left him still naked snoring away.

I let myself out. As soon as I did I was confronted by the woman in the room next door. She was yelling at me loudly in Chinese then she witched to English. My English is not very good but I understood her.

"Stupid whore go back Russia! No welcome here!" She screamed in English.

Then she spit right in my face. I had no idea what happened and she did it again. She started screaming in her language again and a couple doors opened. Then my customer's door opened. She started in on him and I took that opportunity to quickly walk past her and call the lift. I was in luck it came right away, but it was full of hotel guests going down they were staring at me. They heard the commotion and looked at me and I realized the spit was still on my face as I got in lift and pushed the button for my floor.

Finally I was off elevator and I them wiped the spit off my cheek. I felt humiliated. I went from actually enjoyable sex to utter humiliation in a mere few minutes was unreal. I walked to the room our organization was run from and dropped off my money. Margarita was there and eagerly took the cash and counted it before putting it into a bag. She looked at me with disgust.

"Do you need something, girl?" She asked.

"No Margarita Yurievna" I responded showing her the respect earlier she had instructed me to.

"Then get cleaned up to get back to work, NOW!" Was all she said, the. turned and was gone in an instant.

I felt so small, so worthless I never felt so unimportant in my life. The fact that I was forced into a job of having sex for money was one crisis for my psyche to deal with. The indifference and disgust I was being treated with was a whole other crisis. It was starting to take its toll on me and this was only my third day.

I got to the hotel room I was staying in, I didn't like to refer to it as my room, and started to break down a bit. I wanted to cry, in the past 20 minutes I had had an huge orgasim, been screamed at and spit on, stared at and judged by strangers, and scolded by someone who was my superior at work. Tears were forming in my eyes when Vika suddenly said something to me.

"Are you ok?" She asked again.

"Oh yeah," I answered as I wiped the tears from my red eyes.

"This work really isn't for you, is it?" She asked almost seeming to care.

"No, this wasn't how I thought a holiday in Beijing would go." Was all I could muster.

I was looking at her hoping for more sympathy or some empathy. All I got from her was one sentence "You'll get used to it eventually." Then she snickered and curled up in the bed and went to sleep.

I went in the bathroom and reapplied my makeup. I was getting better at it, but in only 3 days I could tell the constant use of cosmetics, and very poorly made cheap cosmetics at that, was going to do a number on my skin. I finished and walked into to the other room. I was about to sit on the bed when Vika told me to check my phone.

I looked, sure enough another customer. I collected my purse and headed out the door to do another walk of shame into the lift and down a hall. This time the lift was empty but the hallway wasn't. There were several people milling about in the hallway staring at me as I made my way to my customer's room.

He opened the door and I was surprised, he wasn't Chinese at all. He was dark skinned but with straight hair. Then he said to me in English. "Come

In dear"

He was Indian. I came in and he immediately punished me to my knees. And started to unbutton his trousers. I asked for the money. He looked at me with sly look. He almost said something, but he stopped himself and pulled out his wallet removed the proper amount and made a show of tossing it in my face.

"Ok now that you are paid, do your job, whore." Was all he said, then he pulled out his dark brown cock. I gathered up the money and went to put it in my purse when he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled me to his cock.

"I paid you, now do your fucking job, Natasha or whatever your name is." Was

all he said.

"Need condom. And I Svetlana" was all I could bring myself to say.

He sighed and pushed my head away from him. I quickly put the money I the purse and pulled out a condom and opened it. I decided to try a trick I hear Tanya tell me. I put the condom in my mouth and tried to put it on his Vick using my mouth. To my surprise if worked. I started to suck his cock at a faster pace than usual, I hoped I could get him off quick and be done with him. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed my mouth deeper on his cock until it was all the way in. I gagged and he held it harder. I was sure I was going to throw up, then he let go and I backed off and released his cock from my mouth to breathe.

SMACK!

I had no idea what happened. My left cheek was burning.

SMACK!

My right cheek felt the same. I realized then that he was slapping me.

SMACK!

Harder this time on my left cheek, hard enough to nearly tip me over. He grabbed me by the hair again.

"Don't stop sucking you stupid whore" was all he said and then forced his cock back in my mouth.

Now I was completely shocked. None of the others had been like this. This man was showing me he certainly had little to no respect for me. Out of fear I went back to sucking him. I was doing all I could to try to get him off. I was starting to enjoy it, this man owned me for the rest of this hour but I was the one in control for the moment. The just like that he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to the bed. He next ripped off my skirt and panties at once, flipped me over on to my stomach in the prone position and got on top of me and forced his cock in my pussy and started to fuck me. Just like the previous customer he was pounding me as hard as he could, the bed was banging against the wall. This was painful. I heard a woman screaming and realized it was me.

He kept fucking me in this position and the pain dulled and gave way to pleasure and now instead of screaming along with each stroke I heard myself moaning just like I was 90 minutes ago with the fat Chinese man. This was all the encouragement my Indian temporary lover needed, he picked up his pace and I felt him cum. I didn't get off. He pulled out of me and as I turned over and sat up to do my condom removal duty i surprised by something hitting me in the forehead. There was something wet there I could feel. I looked down on my leg where the object had landed. It was the full condom, with his cum leaking into my thigh and obviously on my forehead as well. He threw the condom at me. I was confused.

"OK Masha, time to go, get out." Was what he said to me.

"I'm Sveta." Was all I could say to him.

"It doesn't really matter, you're a whore, you have your money get out." We're he last words to me.

I found my panties and skirt and purse, got dressed and left. Nobody was in the hall or lift this time as I headed to the office. I was really broken now. This only got me to 9000. Suck a long way to my goal. I wasn't sure if I could make it. As I walked to drop off the money I started to notice how sore my pussy was. My left cheek also felt a bit sore. I dropped off the money and Margarita Yurievna didn't even seem to care if I looked roughed up.

I went back to the room and was even too exhausted to wash myself. Vika was gone but Tanya and Dasha were both there but were sleeping. I crawled into the bed next to Dasha and dozed off to sleep.

I woke up an hour later to the no familiar sound of a vibrating phone. To my relief it was Dasha's not mine. She was getting up and I noticed Vika had returned and was sleeping next to Tanya. I dozed back off. Again I awoke the vibration of a phone. It was Tanya's. Then Dasha returned and Vika's phone vibrated. It seemed I would be next. As much as I tried I couldn't fall asleep in the anticipation. One by one each girl returned. Sometime after Vika returned I fell asleep. My phone never vibrated. My third day as a hotel prostitute was over and I earned only 2000 more towards my goal.

I woke up starving. I went to our small fridge and took out a styrofoam box of food. It was some sort of Chinese food, but not the type we are used to. I didn't care what it was I ate every bite. Then i went to take a shower before the other girls woke up. After that I got dressed and sat waiting for an SMS. I realized I didn't know what day it was, if not for the phone I wouldn't even know what time it was. Everything was out of sync. I was starting to not even care. I just sat staring at my phone waiting for an SMS. Finally I got one about the time the other girls were waking up. It was time to go to work.

Svetlanka
Svetlanka
25 Followers