Becoming The Dog Ch. 04

Story Info
Still being humiliated and treated like a dog.
1.3k words
4.12
15.7k
11
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oralguy82
oralguy82
314 Followers

Cleo had his cock in to my ass and eased it forward. Roy shifted a little sideways so he could fuck my mouth and give Cleo room.

I wiggled a bit as they did this to get in better position for them and to ease some pain in my ass and Cleo took this as a sign I was getting really turned on. He wasn't too far off, I was turned on some, but kind of scared too. I felt I was getting in too deep. But no way out now but to just relax and enjoy it.

Cleo fucked into me a little at a time then started some nice slow strokes as Roy's cock fucked nicely into my mouth.

They fucked me at both ends as I laid there, I was their pleasure toy. I wiggled around some trying to stay comfortable and they upped the action of fucking their submissive doggie. Everything started to feel better now and I could feel some nice pleasure in my cock.

I was leaking out of my cock, and little thrills were running along it. My cock felt strangely wonderful as I laid there with one black cock in my mouth, fucking it slowly and deeply.

Cleo's big cock in my ass was slipping in deeper and deeper and picking up it's pace of fucking me.

My cock was leaking and twitching.

I laid there lost in a world of submissive servitude to these two studs. I laid there with one at each end, using me, making me feel like their boy who would follow these cocks and serve these cocks anywhere any time. I moaned around the cock in my mouth and moved my ass to more easily let Cleo fuck me. . Cleo was moaning to and saying how wonderful he felt, how pleased he was with their little white bitch.

As they fucked me, we heard a dirt bike near by, we knew it would be headed our way as most trails crossed and recrossed near here.

We all felt a little apprehensive since this conservative area wouldn't take kindly to guys, especially black guys, fucking any guys.

Roy and Cleo pulled out of me and got their clothes. They scooped up mine too and went to their ATVs. "Come down to our cabin if you want more of this." they said and rode off.

WHAT!! Damn! What else could I do, what else would I want to do. But I would have to ride down there naked. Holly crap! How humiliating!!' But what a delicious humiliation!! And I knew I better get going! I got on my ATV, feeling a Sun heated seat, and rode off towards their cabin naked. My guts were in a turmoil, churning from fear and excitement as I rode.

My cock still hard, thinking about 2 hard cocks waiting to use me, and my hot feelings about being used.

I pulled up behind their cabin and rushed to the door. I knocked waiting to be let in. No one could see me but I felt as if I was in the middle of town, naked, and everyone was looking at me. And they all would know I was about to offer myself to two hard, black cocks.

I waited and waited. I knocked again anxiously! Roy came to the door. "What do you want" he asked.

"I want to come in." I replied.

"What for?" he pressed.

"I, I, I want to come in and suck your cock."

He just looked at me. I melted inside, my cock felt even harder, and twitched wonderfully. "PLEASE, let me come in,, PLEASE,, PLEASE,, and let me suck your cock, PLEASE."

"And what about Cleo?" he asked.

"OH YES YES, PLEASE,PLEASE let me suck Cleo's cock and let either of you fuck me, or let me suck his cock too, PLEASE let me in so I can have your cocks"!!

"Do you think it's right for a man to take another man's cock?"

I replied, "well, no sir." Then thinking more, "But I'm not a man, I'm your dog, your cock loving dog."

"Well I guess that would be OK" he said. "But crawl in; like the dog you are"

I went to my hands and knees and crawled in through the kitchen and into the living room. There Cleo sat, stroking his cock and grinning at me. "Come here boy, come here and get this nice bone".

I crawled over to Cleo and opened my mouth for his bone.

"Wait, boy, you didn't beg for the nice bone." I sat up and waved my arms like a dog begging for a bone.

"Speak boy speak."

I barked for the bone.

"Good boy, but you can talk for what you want this time."

"PLEASE, SIR, Please, Please, give my your hard cock, please let me suck your cock"

"OK boy, get on it!"

I moved forward taking his cock into my mouth. Then I tasted my own asshole, the taste still on his cock. A little distasteful, but tolerable, I sucked on, and it was kind of a turn on. Debasing my self totally, I dove down his cock taking it all into my throat. It actually felt so good, debasing my self so. Humiliating myself so. I didn't understand this, but I can't deny it.

I sucked and worked my throat muscles on his cock. My eyes closed I relaxed and lost myself in submissively serving his cock.

Roy watched and made remarks about how good I looked with black cock disappearing into my mouth, and how much more comfortable we all were here. Roy watched me, kneeling there, bent forward to get Cleo's hard cock as deep into my mouth as I could. Pushing down gagging myself, serving my new master, serving and sucking cock. Cleo was feeling good , and moaned. Then he started thrusting up jamming his cock into my sucking mouth. Fucking my sucking mouth.

"Damn this is nice, mmmmm OH yes, Roy this is so nice, a white boy's mouth on my cock, MMMMMM soooo nice."

He fucked in harder, thrusting cock into my mouth, hard and deep as he he could.

"OH OH , Damn OH baby suck that cock dog boy. OH Roy this is great what a cocksucker, OH Baby I'm going to cum, I'm going to give you a treat cocksucker, Suck that cock boy. Suck that cock and get ready for your treat. OH YES, YES OOOHH SUCK IT BOY! SUCK THAT COCK EAT THIS CUM!!"

Cleo grabbed my head and fucked my mouth, he fucked hard and deep ramming cock into me. I gagged; I was drooling, my eyes watered, and I sucked, sucked on that cock like it was giving me life.

I wanted it! I wanted cock in my mouth! I wanted his cum shot into my mouth and my cock was twitching and leaking and felt like it would shoot off again.

Then Cleo's cock started pulsing and shooting cum into my sucking mouth.

I sucked, cum shot into my mouth, his cock stroked and spread the cum around in my mouth and into my throat. I swallowed as well as I could but a lot drooled out.

Cleo held my head on his cock until the pulsing stopped and he was fully pleased.

I knelt there, I didn't want to move, I didn't want that cock to leave my mouth. After a time Cleo finally let go of my head, but still I remained there lightly sucking on his softening cock. Finally he lifted my head off his cock. "That was good, now lick my balls clean and then you are dismissed."

"Just hold on a minute, he's not going anywhere. Our pet has another bone to take in one of his holes, I just have to decide which one I want to use."

Cleo remarked, "Yes dog must take your cock too, and you know by then I'll probably be ready for another round. As a matter of fact, we should keep him here all day and really have a good time. We've got all day now that we are here, warm and comfortable, with hard cock and a dog boy with holes to fill."

oralguy82
oralguy82
314 Followers