All Comments on 'Becoming the Man of the House Ch. 04'

by musclesports

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
talbert29talbert2911 months ago

This is incredible.Cannot wait for the other 2 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn!! Leo dominating the brothers, them sharing a kiss over his massive cock! Hope the persian brothers will be around again, slutting for Leo while sharing some brotherly love.

Super hot chapter. Cannot wait for Thomas enduring the humiliation of walking aroung his own house wearing just a thong while his nepew fuck his formes subs.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The highlight was Leo dominating the Persian brothers! Hot!

leitorbrleitorbr11 months ago

Perfect! Cannot wait for the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wanna see hot former alpha studThomas, wearing slutty lace panties and tenting them out as his hard dick leaks like a faucet in the panties like a slutty little pussy bitch in heat.

TallWhiteStudTallWhiteStud10 months ago

Was hot seeing Leo take both brothers in front of the stud Thomas. Defeating him in a fight and then ducking him with his boyfriend and winning the bet. And thus claim g man of the house. Oh and super sweet was Leon getting Thomas to stroke is cock and then not returning the favor, oooooh so well played man. Can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

you are the best writer here. damn, i love everything you post

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermusclesports@musclesports
My native language is Spanish, so you can expect some mistakes. I am very much into muscles and sports. Feedbacks, ideas and suggestions are much appreciated. (hewaam90@yahoo.com) I always reply.