Becoming the Man of the House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Hamid insisted: "Well, I can vouch for Leo at least! His cock is much bigger than two men in their 30s," referring to me and Hassan. "And I also happen to be bigger than my big bro," he said, pointing to Hassan.

This infuriated me. I glared at Hamid, barely containing my annoyance. "Can we drop this subject already?" But Leo intervened, seemingly unfazed. "I mean, if I had the smaller penis, I wouldn't bring attention to it either." Things got even worse than I expected. Hassan nudged Leo and said with a sly grin, "You know, Leo, I actually prefer bigger packages. I don't mind being teased."

I tried my hardest to change the subject, and I succeeded when I started talking to Hassan about new motorbike releases. My tranquility had returned. When I realized that sex talk was dead, I went to take a piss in a more distant area. I was happy, the two Persian brothers finally reconnecting. Tonight, it was about my accomplishments.

When I was returning, from afar, I noticed that Hamid was not near the fire either. Hassan and Leo were left alone. I was curious to know what they were talking about, so I decided to approach without them noticing.

To my surprise, my sub Hassan couldn't resist but comment on Leo's impressive physique and well-endowed frame. "I am actually curious to see how thick and long that thing is," said Hassan with a smirk, looking at Leo's cock. "I see the bulge, I remembering your words telling us that is bigger than the fucking 10 inches dildo... I am sorry, I know it is inappropriate, you living with Thomas and all that, but I... I like it huge."

Leo was clearly enjoying the attention from Hassan: "You have a great ass, a great body, but I would only fuck you if Thomas was up for it. He would have to be involved somehow."

"This is what saddens me," Hassan replied. "He sees himself as a 100% dominant top. He would never accept these situations."

What was once a peaceful outing now simmered with jealousy and rivalry. I had explicitly told Leo to stay away from Hassan. I decided to let them know I was listening to it. It was time for Leo to learn his lesson. And Hassan too. I was the strongest there and they would obey me.

Furiously, I approached them and stood by the fire. "Leo," I said firmly. "You better not touch my slave." Hassan was the first to be startled. "Sorry Sir, I misbehaved. Spare Leo, please." Suddenly, everything changed as I grabbed Leo fiercely by the arm pulling him away from the fire, causing the pot to spill its contents onto the dirt below.

"What the fuck?" Leo exclaimed, still startled by the suddenness of things. By then, I was speaking through gritted teeth: "Don't you ever lay your hands on my sub! I'm already letting you fuck his brother, you see, boy, because if I showed you the messages he used to send me...". I was as if possessed by a spirit of rage.

Leo spat on the ground and got up: "You look like a loser. Is that bitchy reaction because you saw your boyfriend trying to cuckold you?"

This enraged me beyond the limits. I grabbed Leo by the collar of his tank top and gave him a throw, sending him flying into one of the large trees nearby. "Are you insane?" he replied. I guess Leo was scared. Hamid arrived and ran to his direction. This allowed Leo to regain momentum. Leo quickly jumped back into action after rubbing his cheek and charged towards me ready to strike. In return, I gave him a kick to the stomach forcing Leo to bend down.

"Why don't we make a bet?" I proposed. Whoever wins a fight between us can demand whatever they want from the other, as long as it's not sexual. Fair play. Are you prepared to lose, faggot?"

With a sudden burst of energy, I lunged forward, my fist aimed at Leo's jaw. Leo swiftly sidestepped, narrowly avoiding the blow. He retaliated me with a lightning-fast jab, his knuckles meeting my abdomen with a resounding thud. I winced, feeling the impact reverberate through his body, but remained determined to prove my superiority. I just wanted him to beg me to stop. This was not a fighting game, where David-types can beat Goliath-types. I knew I was disproportionately much stronger than Leo.

Leo managed to evade my attack with a nimble twist of his body. The Persian brothers were shouting for us to stop, but they didn't intervene directly. My desire to prove my superiority fueled me, but Leo matched me blow for blow. Each movement echoed, and the sound of our heavy breathing mingled with the Persian brothers cheering or demanding we stopped.

As the fight between us escalated, my frustration got the better of him. i lost control of my emotions, abandoning the rules of fair combat. Seizing an opportunity, I lunged forward with a sudden burst of aggression, resorting to dirty tactics in an attempt to gain the upper hand.

Leo, caught off guard by my unexpected shift in strategy, momentarily faltered, his brow furrowing in disbelief. "What the hell, Thomas?" he exclaimed, his voice laced with a mix of surprise and disappointment. "This isn't how we train. Have some respect." But I ignored Leo's plea for fairness. My mind clouded with anger and envy, disregarding any semblance of sportsmanship. I reached for a nearby rope that Hassan had brought for camping, intending to use it to gain an advantage.

As I lunged towards him, Leo's instincts kicked in. In a display of agility, he swiftly dodged the attack, causing me to stumble next to a tree. Sensing an opportunity to neutralize the situation, Leo moved swiftly, seizing the rope from my grasp.

With a calm determination, Leo looped the rope skillfully around my limbs, immobilizing me. His movements were precise, ensuring that I was securely bound to the sturdy trunk of the tree, unable to escape or cause further harm. He tied me like a captured prey. I struggled against the restraints, my muscles pulsating with frustration and rage. As Hassan was well aware, I had a lot of experience with bondage, obviously never being tied down.

Leo stepped back, his gaze steady, yet tinged with a mix of sadness and concern. "Thomas, this isn't who you are," he said, his voice carrying a note of compassion. "You let your jealousy get the best of you. We can't continue like this."

I now found myself rendered immobile, my expression transforming from defiance to a mixture of disbelief and indignation. I struggled against the ropes, my muscles straining against the constraints, but it was in vain. Leo's knots held strong, effectively restraining me.

Bound to the tree, I glared back at Leo, my muscles still pulsating from the intensity of my attempts to break free. "You think you can control me? Just try it," my voice laced with defiance.

Before anyone could say anything further, Leo stood tall, proud. He took off his now dirty black tank top. "Hassan, come here. Come see why this bounded bitch is having tantrums."

Ignoring my threats, Hassan positioned himself in front of him, kneeling. I could see Leo's left side and Hassan's right. Without saying a word, Leo slowly lowered his pants. Pulling his cock out, Leo was prepared for the big reveal. Hassan was not.

His member, so thick and long, hung heavily, flaccid yet still massive, with every vein pulsating. It was brown, each strand of hair around his groin looked manly, offering a faint preview of what this behemoth looked like when fully erected. Leo's majestic cock stretched past seven inches of raw power and virility, looking plumper than ever.

"That's fucking huuuuge! I thought Hamid was exaggerating..."

Hassan leaned forward, cupping Leonardo's cock with both hands and running his thumb along the base. Suddenly, without warning, he grasped the bottom edge of Leo's foreskin with his other hand and lifted the loose folds back, revealing the whole head of Leonardo's penis, its entire circumference. "It is big!" Leo caressed Hassan's hair. "Yeah it is very big," bragging.

"Share it with your brother." With that gentle appeal, Hassan invited Hamid to kneel beside him, both before Leo. The Colombian stud had achieved something I had failed at: re-establishing the bond between brothers. In the past, I had been the cause of rift between the Persian brothers. Now, they were united by a common attraction, Leo's massive cock.

Stimulated by the brothers' touch, Leo's cock reached its full dimension. By volume, it was bigger than the brothers' dick combined. By this time, everyone had already abandoned clothes. My cock was hard inside my shorts, while my sub kept muttering disjointed, dazzled words about the size of Leo's dick.

Leo's massive member stretched out before them, straining between Hassan and Hamid's heads. Its thick girth nearly split their lips as they struggled to engulf it. Sliding their tongues up and down the impressive shaft and the bull balls, the Persian bros groaned as Leo dominate both. Salty pre-cum mixed with saliva dribbled from the tip, running along their chins. Desperate, the brothers reached for one another once again, locking their lips in a deep kiss that pushed their pre-existent boundaries. Whenever I felt forgotten, a mere spectator, Leo remembered me with a mischievous smile in my direction.

Then, Leo positioned himself behind Hamid and Hassan. With the tip of his nose, he started exploring the contours of their asses as well as the crease where their bodies met. Then, opening wide with a single deep breath, Leo pushed his hot wet tongue against the holes of his bottoms - rimming Hamid and Hassan. It felt like he was making out with their holes. There was an erotic feeling of whom loved the taste of ass. Their writhing responses confirmed that Leo had found the right amount of pressure to make them feel amazing. All three men shared some sort of physical contact, legs intertwined, hands caressing, fingers sliding across hot flesh, the smell of sex heavy in the air.

With no effort at all, Leo was able to take them one-by-one, lovingly attending to each hole, driving them wild with desire. His fingers plunged inside to add some manual stimulation whenever possible; the occasional slip allowed the others to slide down the curve of his arms in time with his rhythm. Every touch seemed designed specifically to create spasms inside their guts.

Hamid let go, allowing himself to be consumed by the moment. A feeling of warmth enveloped him as he felt Leo's tongue once more press against his ass, followed by a professional dance of tongue and lips. As the pleasure intensified, his body instinctively arched, seeking more.

Then, curving his spine into a perfect arc, the older brother, Hassan, pushed his pelvis high into the sky as if offering up his ass to be worshipped. Catching his breath, Hassan remained on all fours, gaze locked on Leo.

My sub's ass was beautiful. Propping himself up on his elbows and knees, Hassan positioned himself so that his ass was ready for a lunge. Leo grinned and blew air out of his mouth, knowing the muscular Persian was offering his ass for him to invade.

Officially a cuck, I was totally humiliated.

The dark-haired Colombian had stolen my protagonism as the top. He brought his cock close to Hassan's ass, and cupped each cheek with his hands, leaving the Persian's ass blinking.

Hassan's hole was barely wide enough for Leo's big cock head to open it and invade him. I watched in dismay as Hassan struggled to overcome the pain, grippling tightly his younger brother's hands.

The Latin Alpha adjusted the angle and applied more pressure. To help him, his brother Hamid had caught lube. Hassan himself had some experiences with thick dicks like mine. But Leo's cock was something else.

"You are too tight," he said. "I know you are not used to this level of thickness, but you need to relax."

Finally, Hassan could feel Leo's huge cock breaching his anus. His hole widened, breaking his own records of dilatation. We all could sense it was a triumphant moment. He finally looked at me, not feeling a twing of remorse. All he was feeling was a mix of pain and pleasure. Hassan smiled and moaned as Leo thrust his member deeper and deeper into his hole.

"Fuuuuck!" Hassan shouted. There was still meat to go in. Leo observed Hassan's submissive pose, studying the look in his eyes with a hint of amusement. "You know you're quite the little slut, don't you?" "Yes. But I am your slut. Please," pleaded Hassan, his tone cracking with excitement, "take me all the way inside you."

Leo lunged forward, impaling Hassan completely. They both moaned in unison, sweat dripping from every inch of skin as their bodies moved together in perfect harmony. Gripped by primal urges, he pounded Hassan harder and faster.

When Hamid realized that Hassan was getting used to the unusual combination of thickness and size, he positioned himself next to his older brother. Now Leo would have more holes to play with. Swept away by raw animal instinct, the brothers became locked into a cycle of sexual ecstasy they never expected nor understood.

Competing for Leo's cock, the brothers felt their bond fading once again, desperate to be the only one at the receiving end, but aware they were powerless against the alpha male's grip upon them.

Hamid was the first to cum. And then Leo did the unthinkable. When he took his dick out of Hamid's ass, instead of thrusting it back into Hassan's hole, he got up and walked in my direction, to untie me. By seeing him approach me with that huge cock, I came uncontrollably without touching my hands since they were held by the rope. He noticed but didn't comment. He was indicating, by that, that he didn't fear me. It was true. My initial threats had turned into silence after all. I was no longer the protagonist; I was just an audience. "You'll see how much cum goes into that hole," he told me. And then came back to grab Hassan's waist.

This time, it took less time for Leo to feel Hassan clench around his pole, legs kicking and writhing beneath the alpha male in ways that indicated an orgasm just seconds later. Leo was merciless as he pleasured my man. When he realized Hassan was cumming, he wanted to cum along. Semen burst forth from him in forceful squirts, flooding the space with copious amounts of sticky fluid. Each jet rocketed deeply into Hassan, hitting him squarely across his prostate. As the spurting began to taper off and slow, they breathed out ad moaned, exhausted.

The Persian brothers were in a trance, enjoying the post-orgasm period. But it looked like Leo wanted more. My muscles were still aching from the ropes and from the fight. I longed for a sense of redemption, to see if I could rebuild what had been shattered. Leo guided my left arm around his shoulders and guided me to one of the tents. I felt shame ad a flicker of fear that this experience would be a turning point.

Leo's voice carried a steely determination as he put me near my sleeping bag. "You've crossed a line, Thomas. Actions have consequences." I swallowed hard, the realization of my mistakes sinking in.

"Fine, Leo, I'll accept your terms. But know that this doesn't mean it'll change who I am." I was afraid of what he wanted me to do after I lost the bet. Leo revealed to me the terms of my punishment:

"For the rest of the months that I am living with you, there will be a change at your wardrobe. No more briefs or boxers for you. You'll wear only thongs, jockstraps and anything that I handpick." He grabbed me by the chin. "And you will never call me boy again. I am the man of the house. Is it clear?"

I nodded, although thinking of a thousand ways I could reverse the situation. I went to sleep with the strange feeling that Leo wanted to see me walking around the house with my ass exposed all the time. It was about that. Jockstraps, thongs, I'd seen a lot of guys in those clothes. I had lost the bet and would fulfill it. It was the first time I experienced this kind of situation. I only thought about revenge.

Little did I know that, within a few days, Leo would make me wear accessories that degraded my notions of masculinity, like a pair of black lacy French cut panties. If he was really becoming the man of the house, what role was in store for me?

12