All Comments on 'Becoming the New Me Ch. 03'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
tonyw48tonyw48almost 9 years ago
Joe's POV ?

Good story - very sexy idea - two men getting femmed for each other. I wonder how Joe feels now?

LadyPenelope784LadyPenelope784almost 9 years ago
Sensational

I admit that I long to share a dress up and then sexual experience with another CD.

This story was heavenly for me.

sashatvslutsashatvslutalmost 9 years ago
WOW

BEST,

SERIES,

EVER!!!!!!!!

I'd love more but, if this is the end....the entire story was beautiful.

Makes me want to explore hormones even more than ever and become the shemale I've always wanted to be.

Chris7swChris7swalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Three is enough!

Yep - it's the end - sorry!

When I get an idea, the last thing I want to do is to overstretch it - to write because I feel I've got to.

So I just write down my ideas until they're completed, then move on.

If I were to write more chapters, simply to keep the series going, I'd find that I was probably struggling to find the words and ideas....and the result would almost certainly become repetitive and a mess.

So three's enough here - but no doubt I'll create some other similar stories one day.

Nevertheless, thank you all for your feedback - you're brilliant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES