Becoming the Perfect Petpony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved. His tone was so commanding that my body started forward before my mind could even issue it a command. I sent my knees high and put on a display, and I felt my cock and balls bounce around beneath me. I knew the whip could reach them, and I would do anything to avoid that.

More than the fear of pain, was my great desire to please. I led them round the paddock in careful circles, taking a strike from the whip whenever they wanted me to slow down. I heard them squabble, good-natured, about who was in charge, and they eventually agreed to take turns.

Slaves have a lot of time to reflect. There I was, then, naked and sweating gently under the hot sun, strapped to a buggy and performing like a trained animal. Two orgasms in one day was more than I'd ever had before, perhaps more than I'd ever achieved in a full week. I yearned for more. I yearned to please and to be cared for, and I yearned for my voice back so I could tell Edwin and Taylor how I felt.

That thought wasn't worthy of a good slave. My voice had been taken because human-animals do not have human voices, ever, and I did not need it to be who I was meant to be. I must not need it. I thought about how I would never feel my fingers running through Taylor's wavy hair, or my hand around Edwin's shaft. Other ways of showing my feelings would have to be found.

"Tiffy," said Edwin after what might have been my fiftieth lap, "open the door and we'll go around the paths in the grounds - hop in, slavegirl."

"Yes, Master," came her willing reply.

Moments later I was free of the paddock and I felt her weight join my owners' in the back of the buggy. The sway nearly caught me but I braced and swayed and the buggy rocked back level; Edwin and Taylor burst out laughing then admonished Tiffy for being too eager. "Good boy, Crimson," said Edwin, "one point earned."

Reins and whip drove me out of the fields, past the barn and the stables, into rolling gardens along well-trodden gravel paths. My boots crunched and the buggy rattled as we cantered along. For the first time, I felt the wind in my new red hair and the sensation of the cool breeze carrying the sweat from my body.

I didn't feel free, I felt owned and controlled. Safe. Not carefree, since I had the safety of my owners to think about, a responsibility to take careful steps and not let them get carried away. We bounced and cantered along, the buggy's weight tugging against the exo-harness, then coming forward, then slipping back. Forward, back, in a rhythm. Nothing I could do to get rid of it, no purpose except to pull.

My cock rose up hard and pointed the way. Taylor noticed she couldn't see it dangling anymore and remarked on what a natural pony I made. She too awarded me one mysterious point, and I sighed in relief that my erection was not cause for punishment. And well, why would it be? I was a human-animal with an uncaged cock, doing what human-animals did. My cock was to be displayed just like the rest of me.

So we rode on, the four of us, stopping every now and then to rest or take on fluids, then setting off at the same easy canter. THe grounds were perhaps a mile square, but the paths through them were cleverly cut and there was always something new to discover around a corner or over a hillock.

We ate an evening meal together out there in the fields, beneath the shade of an old oak tree, and then we started back towards the house. My owners were subdued, tired, and they drove me faster towards the house as the sun set. When we got back, they quickly got me out of the exo-harness and stowed the buggy in a little barn.

"Stable hand!" cried Taylor.

From a cabin nestled among the stable and outhouses emerged a naked, collared woman in late middle-age followed by a similarly old petmale who crawled along after her. She dropped to her knees and kissed the feet of the two alphas, then the petmale did the same. The stable hand rose and asked for instruction from the two much younger alphas.

"Sofia, wash this pony down then stable him for the night, in with the others please. You may ... initiate him, if you care to," said Taylor.

"Thank you, Mistress, you are most kind," she replied, bowing.

"See you tomorrow, Crimson, you're a good boy," said Taylor, and she kissed me on the cheek.

Edwin patted my bottom then walked off after her, and Tiffy gave my cock a squeeze then scurried after her Mistress. Sofia the stable woman clipped a long leash to my collar, then she led me around to the rear of the stables where a big outdoor shower stood. I just about still picked it out, but the sun was sinking and it was getting hard to see.

Sofia clicked her fingers and warm light bathed us from spotlights dotted around. She turned on the shower and tested it for warmth. I stood listening to the water filtering down the metal drain until Sofia decided the water was just right. She looped my leash around her wrist and urged me forward into the cascading shower.

Soaps and sponges followed quickly. Her practised hands wiped off the dirt and grime from the day's exertions, and I felt my boots peel away at her command. I was grateful when she took off the silly red ruff I'd worn all day, but I knew in my gut it would be going back on the next day. The crimson harness stayed on - it was bonded to my skin and didn't need cleaning beneath. For the first time in hours I was able to really relax my legs, as warmth and comfort spread through my limbs.

I could never wash myself properly again, and so I had to expect that other slaves would do it for me for the rest of my days. Sofia ran her hands up and down my body, taking longer than she needed to, and feeling out every inch of my flesh. Her happy petmale watched us, clearly enjoying the show, until finally Sofia was finished and dried me off with a huge warm towel.

She took me inside the stables, where six other human-animals were already engaged in their evening activities. Three were busy fucking, two were watching screens, and one seemed to be meditating in a corner by himself. My handler led me into the middle of the barn, and pushed my back against one of the posts that held up the stable roof. I hit it with a thud and she quickly grasped my wrists then shackled them behind me.

Like that, I was completely exposed at the front and completely blocked at the rear. Sofia licked her lips. She reached down for my cock and stroked it hard, then she kissed me while she held onto my shaft. Her tongue got right into my mouth and explored; a surge of energy hit me, crashing against a growing wall of exhaustion.

Sofia turned around, bent forward and backed herself up into me. She slipped my enlarged pony cock into her wet pussy then thrust back on it, while I whinnied and wriggled. I heard her moans, and one of the other ponyboys looked away from his screen and watched us. His look was casual, like he'd seen this before.

The middle-aged slavegirl went at me hard, thrusting herself deep down onto my cock. Still facing away from me, she grabbed my hips with her hands and kept on fucking me. Her pants and moans quickly became ecstatic, and her pussy was tight around me. She had perhaps been altered, made more sensitive there, tighter too. Whatever had been done to her body, she made good use of mine with hers.

I whinnied and snorted and writhed but there was no way I had the energy left to cum. Sofia took her pleasure from me like I was a sextoy rather than a living thing, and she got closer and closer to her climax as minutes went by. Her petmale companion knelt watching us the whole time, interested and erect, but I didn't like to catch his eye - it was too animal for me.

When Sofia came she screamed and screamed. I felt her pussy clench tight around my shaft and she kept on humping me until she was completely spent, until sweat glistened on her back. She slid forwards, stood, then turned to me and kissed me again. Her able hands unshackled me and she led me to a large stall, where she shackled my ankle to a three-metre chain.

"There's water and food here, a little toilet hole and bidet nozzle at the rear if you need them. The screen in the wall will come on at a neigh, use your eyes to control it - you'll figure out how. It only shows pony content, but you'll enjoy it, I think, or you can go to sleep now. One of your control implants can help sedate you if you struggle. Good night, Crimson - and don't worry, one day soon I'll make you cum properly. If you're good! Say goodnight, Poker."

The petmale barked - he must be Poker - and they left together. Beta-dommes like Sofia often had a slave of their own, but still needed an alpha in their life to own and direct them. I watched the two of them leave, and I noticed both of their bottoms were free of welts. Perhaps they never got punished, or perhaps their owner just used another method.

That was it, I knew. My day, finished. A few of the other human-animals came over to my stall and neighed a welcome, but we had little way to make real conversation, and they looked at me more with desire than friendship. I would get to 'know' all of them in time. I lay down in the thick pile of straw and stretched out in the stall. It was easy to get comfy, and I listened to the sounds of my fellows until I fell asleep.

*****

Part Two

Early next morning I'd feen fed, watered, and put through a suite of warm up exercises that left my muscles ready and my limbs loose. I was placed in a powered exoskeleton and then harnessed to a four-seater cart, alongside another much older ponyboy named Fancy. Fancy had dark skin, dark eyes and a light build. He had the same narrow mane as I did, but his was coloured green to match his harness. His short, thick cock stood erect in the morning sun.

Edwin, Taylor and Tiffy came out of the main house soon after we were harnessed up, and threw some bags of food and some towels into the back of the carriage. Edwin took up the whip in the front seat, with Taylor and Tiffy in the back together. Edwin wielded a long carriage whip, whose rod he used to caress the underside of my shaft until I got hard.

"That's better, pony. Fancy has the right idea: he lets his arousal show. You should too. No privacy for animals, after all. Away, boys, you'll go along the drive and out onto the road, then it's ten miles to the lake where we'll spend the day. Take it slow - Fancy, you'll let Crimson set the pace, though I've limited the speed of the exoskeletons anyway.

"Crimson, I want to see nice fancy high steps and as much grace as you can muster. Pony travel isn't about moving quickly, it's about moving in style. You're my animal and you need to show off how well I'm training you to anyone we pass, and at all other times. OK, boys, get going."

He swished the whip across my bare backside, not hard but with enough force to let me taste its potential. We pulled away, the wheels crunching across gravel. It was hardest to get started, to pull up the drive, but once we were on the road we found a rhythm and I was able to focus on moving with the grace my owner had demanded.

Knees up high, step smartly and aim for a solid landing. Knees up high, step smartly. Land, launch, knees up high. The rhythm was easy enough to find but the movements were hard to master. I glanced over to Fancy and saw that his form was immaculate, faultless, and completely in step with mine. It threw him off a little whenever I made a mistake, but he corrected immediately. He seemed to sense what I was doing without having to look at me.

"Good boys! Fancy, perfect as ever. Crimson, try harder. That's better Crimson. Now, a little faster."

He whipped our bare bottoms to get us to speed up. We'd have done it anyway, but the searing pain drove us both to accelerate quickly, which was what he wanted. I realised then that the whip was a tool to equalise the behaviour of ponies - a slow animal, or one who ran too fast or too raggedly, could be corrected. For an acceleration, both required equal pain.

My cock stayed hard. I was running freely and I had a gorgeous master and an equally gorgeous mistress. There was nothing my psyche needed more than to be owned, and out there on the road I could forget that I no longer had hands or a voice and just move for the joy of movement. For the joy of service too.

The lake was about two hundred metres across, nestled in a little valley, surrounded by old trees and lush grassland. We pulled the cart up a cobbled path that led into the seclusion of the little hills, and we stopped at the edge of a little clearing that opened onto the lake itself. The air hummed with insect life and a gentle breeze filtered down off the hills and across my skin.

"Good boy, Crimson, you did well for your first run. You earned a demerit for looking directly at Fancy, and one more for some clumsy footwork in the sixth mile, but otherwise you've performed well. I'll give you your whip strokes before we set back, and maybe you'll do better on the way home. For now, cool off."

We were unhitched from the cart, then we were allowed to lie down in the cool grass. My owners spread out a picnic blanket but they kept their ponies off of it. The five of us sprawled out there, and Taylor opened a bottle of wine from a portable cooler they had brought. To my surprise, she gave me some, making me drink it straight from the bottle. It went straight to my head, and the buzz helped me settle into the day.

They chatted and ate for a couple of hours. A few times I laughed at the things they said, and I found that my laughter came out distorted, like a whinny. Every so often, Edwin or Taylor would give me something to eat off their hand, and it didn't escape anyone's notice that my cock twitched as they fed me like an animal.

Sometime in the early afternoon, Edwin stood and had me stand too. Taylor likewise rose, and motioned to Fancy to get up. He had had little attention, but if he minded he didn't show it. We went back to the cart, where Edwin got out two saddles and returned to us with them. They affixed onto mounts on the exoskeletons, so a rider could sit with their legs around our necks.

"Do you mind if I have Crimson?" asked Edwin.

"Not at all, brother, he's yours to do with as you wish. As long as I can have him in petmode tomorrow?"

"Deal. Crimson, kneel down while I strip off. I think I'd like to ride you naked today."

"Brother, what if he drops you?" asked Taylor.

"He won't, I think. Will you, Crimson? No, you're too good a slave to do that, aren't you?"

I whinnied but with a tinge of uncertainty. I'd carried a rider in basic training, but never on uneven ground like this. Would I definitely not throw him?

"Well, it's your risk, Edwin. But do go easy on him, yes, let him find his centre before you try anything out?"

"It's just a little run around, sis, it'll be fine."

Edwin got into the saddle and then clipped rods to the sides of my bridle to allow him to steer me, and for something to hold onto. I stood in one quick motion and let the exoskeleton compensate for the weight behind me. I needn't have worried, for Edwin was a good rider and he shifted his body, leaning forward a little so that it counterbalanced me.

The saddle wasn't very deep and I could feel his cock pressed against my neck. As I got underway, he started to get hard, and that made me get hard and soon we both sported raging erections. We picked a careful path around the edge of the lake, then up the side of a hill and down the other.

We wove through forest and grassland, and Edwin gradually increased my pace to a canter. I learned to land with extra spring in my knees to absorb the impact, and I realised a lot of being a good pony came down to trusting the rider and the exoskeleton. If ever I forgot to use high, elegant steps, Edwin thrashed my back or belly with a crop he carried, and I soon learned to run in the way he wanted.

As we made our way down a grassy hillside, my foot hit a rock and my balance shifted suddenly. My leg flew out forwards and to compensate I leaned back on instinct. Edwin gripped the handles on my bridle hard and stayed in the saddle, but we had gone too far back to keep from falling. He jumped backwards out of the saddle and landed on the ground with his knees bent, then he rolled to the side as I crashed to the ground.

I feared the whip, but instead he just laughed and hooted. He helped me up as I trembled and then he stroked my flank and ran his fingers through my hair. I breathed deep and let the fear go, then I whinnied my thanks to him for not punishing me, trusting he would understand. He reached up, pulled my face down to his, then kissed me passionately.

"Ponyboy, there's something I've been meaning to do. Walk over to that rock over there, then bend over it, with your legs spread. You and I both need to clear our heads, you know?"

When I got to the rock I could already feel my implants lubing me up and getting me ready for him. I bent over eagerly, hoping that when he'd said 'clear our heads' he meant we'd both be getting to cum. I was not disappointed. Edwin could tell I was distracted, off my game, and that it was his erotic charge I was responding to.

I twisted my neck around, looked back at him and saw beauty. His slim arms and torso were elegant and refined, and he wore the easy smile of someone who knew his own power and was happy with it. His blue eyes sparkled with desire, and I especially admired the way his abs tapered down in a line that led straight to his hard cock.

He was in me seconds later. He used one hand to brace himself against the rock and the other hand to reach down and pleasure me. I felt his thrusts pin me against the rock, and I timed my breaths with them. Thrust, breathe out, withdraw, breath in. He slammed his cock into me and I whinnied with pleasure.

Despite the awkward angle, he pleasured my cock with skill. His smooth hand caressed my shaft and he found a rhythm that kept me building and building without tipping me straight over the edge. Edwin grasped my cock like he grasped my reins, with skill and power. He never told me what he was going to do or asked me for an opinion, he just did it, and I responded with lustful submission.

"I own this arse, ponyboy. Oh! Fuck! You are my property to ride and fuck as I like. Enjoy that, ponyboy? I know you do, your body can't lie to me. Who's your Master?"- I neighed - "that's right boy, I am. Who owns your cock and balls?"- I neighed again - "that's right, boy, I do," said Edwin.

He got harder and more frenzied when he heard me neigh, so I started to use my animal voice more and more. Every time I did I felt a response from him, felt him twitch and heard him make little noises of pleasure. I used my whinnies and neighs to work him into a frenzy, and he pounded my arse in response, taking me with everything he had.

He came first, filling me with cum and thrusting deep inside me with every stroke of his cock. He kept on jacking me, his cock still inside me, but he sped up to get me there as quickly as possible. Just like before, he kept jerking me off through my climax and helped me enjoy it for as long as I possibly could.

Spent, we both leaned against the rock. He stroked my back, kissed my neck, played with my harness, and told me how glad he was that he and Taylor had chosen me. He told me how he hoped I didn't miss my hands and voice, but how he knew I would find other ways to express myself and he knew that slaves like me were meant to be animals.

He rode me slowly back to our camp and we both moved differently together. He was more relaxed, his weight firmer in the saddle, and I found it easier to focus on performing the fancy high steps he liked without any distractions. His crotch against my neck wasn't so much of a turn on, it just felt like ... well, like power.

Back at the lake we all swam together. The exoskeletons were removed and I was told to swim with breaststroke or paddling, but not freestyle or backstroke. They wanted me to go slow, stay visible and not look or move in too human a way. Edwin and Taylor splashed and swam around me, and Tiffy swam over to me and dunked me a few times.