Becoming the Perfect Petpony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you drive, Edwin?" Taylor asked.

"Thanks sis, was wondering if I'd need to trade you something. Right, ponies, knees high and let's have nice smart steps until we're on the main road. Hyup!"

Our exoskeletons pulled when we pulled, and the clever springs and motors did most of the work. Without them, two normal-sized pony-slaves could never have pulled a buggy of that weight. I watched Violet from the corner of my eye, while inside my head I counted out the rhythm that our stable-hand and trainer Sofia had taught us: step, knee, hold, drop, step, knee, hold drop. It made me proud how in sync we were.

"Good boy, Crimson. Good filly, Violet!" cried Edwin happily.

We were genetically programmed to respond to exactly that kind of praise. I flushed with pride and felt the deep contentment rise up in me, the rush of good feelings that hit me whenever my owners told me I was being a good slave for them. When I was turned into a human-animal, I thought I would miss talking and using my hands. Instead, I had found that without those distractions, I was free to be happy with my life. I belonged.

We made our way out onto the main road at the end of the mansion's long drive, and started to pull the buggy towards the home of a friend of our owners. The only thing missing when I served as a pony was that I couldn't see my owners' faces and bask in the delight they had at owning me and my companion Violet. I longed to turn around, but if I did I would be whipped soundly for not paying attention to the road ahead of me. I had a responsibility to keep them safe, even as a slave.

After half an hour's travel, we picked up two alpha girls, twins with light brown skin, dark eyes and willowy bodies. They came rushing from their house - equally as impressive as my owners' - and after hugging Edwin and Taylor they took some time to inspect Violet and me. Their hands went straight to my cock and I got hard immediately, and one of them had great fun discussing me with Edwin.

"What's his size range when flaccid, Edwin?" asked the twin named Denna.

"Two to six inches."

"Not much compared to our stallions, then?"

"But so much easier to control."

"Don't you miss the challenge of breaking something truly wild?"

"Not remotely. Crimson is a fine, even-tempered colt who is under no illusions about who owns that cock and balls. Are you, Crimson?"

I gave him my best shot at an affirmative neigh, and stamped my booted foot on the drive. I didn't like being the butt of this particular line of questioning, but I was a slave and that was my lot - to be looked at, to be displayed, and to be altered to suit the tastes of my owners. Objecting to it was like objecting to breathing - pointless and suffocating.

"See? He's a good pony. No need to complicate that with stupid levels of testosterone and defiance," said Edwin.

"Sure, sure. He is nice and docile. Can you turn off his erection?"

"Can do. Can set his cock size with the control implants too. What do you want?"

"Three inches sounds right. Oh, look at it go. Who's a cutie-wootie little colty-wolty then? Huh?"

I neighed again.

"Yes you are," she said, then she squeezed my bottom and climbed into the buggy.

I preferred my cock to be kept larger, but part of my purpose was to look cute and that meant a variable size. Sometimes big, sometimes small. So it went. Edwin applied a little of the whip and drove us up along the winding path that led away from the mansion, and back out into the main road.

We hurried into the city as the sun inched higher up the sky, and I think it was late morning by the time we arrived. Edwin guided us through the wide streets, and parked up in the lot above a huge, expensive-looking department store. The four alphas got out of the buggy, and Edwin chained Violet and I to a hitching post, and left us attached to the cart.

Alphas and slaves came and went. A few came up to us and inspected us, or asked us to neigh or whinny for them and clapped their hands when we did. We saw some other pony-drawn carts come and go, and we made eyes at each other. I admired Violet's body and I saw her admire mine, downsized cock and all. Maybe it really did make me look cute.

So we waited. We were good at waiting, for we had been trained in how to do it, and bred to be good natured. Both of us had little need for stimulation when stimulation was not on offer. My mind slipped into its time-passing state, and I simply stood, as a naked animal, there in the parking lot, letting things go by.

I let my imagination wander. The first image that came into my mind was Violet. I saw her naked pony-form body clearly, and pictured her strutting around with her tail swishing and her breasts bouncing. She charged through my thoughts and cavorted about, giving her best lewd display and enticing me with every turn. In the real world, my cock stayed soft: my control implants still kept me that way.

I allowed myself to envisage Taylor and Edwin playing together, and that amused me for a while. They were quite disinhibited in real life, but they would never have done the things I imagined them doing. I twitched and strained against my harness, as my body tried to will itself away from that parking lot towards the image it wanted to be reality. I breathed deep, got control of myself again.

So, time passed. Sometimes I meditated and other times I imagined. Violet and I had a basic set of gestures down already, but we could do little with them strapped to a cart and unable to roam. I think it might have been about an hour and a half that went by, but it was hard to be sure. I did not own my time.

Our owners returned, bearing a few bags with just a handful of small items in them. Taylor kissed us both on the cheek, and Edwin patted our bottoms and congratulated us on waiting well. He hopped up into the driver's seat, took off the cart's brake, and carefully took us out of the parking lot and back into the city street.

My eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the blazing sunlight outside, and Edwin took things very slowly while Violet and I got our bearings. Once he was satisfied, we set off at a light canter. He used whip and voice to get us to take high, fancy steps that would show off our bodies to maximum effect. Everywhere we went, I felt eyes on me, devouring me, even admiring me. I exulted in those moments, his pony, his possession.

The four alphas shopped some more then took lunch in an open-air plaza. Violet and I were reined up to a post at the other end of the street, and we were each given some fluids and a concentrated nutrition bar to eat. That was all we needed, and our owners didn't want to waste time carefully feeding us. I saw a lot of passersby checking us out, and I stood poised and ready, in the way I thought my owners would want.

Even I had started to get bored after another hour of waiting in the afternoon sun. My body had been commented on, stroked, pinched and caressed by any number of passersby, but their attention wasn't the attention I wanted. What I desired was my owners. I wanted their eyes on me, their words in my ear, their fingers on my neck, my shoulders, my bottom. I wanted them.

It was Edwin who came back to get us. He hopped up into the cart alone and took us a ten-minute canter away, into the yard of a specialist business that dealt purely in human ponies, their outfitting, and their training. The place was enormous. There were stores, workshops, and training apparatus spread over several floors, with a large field out back.

We ended up on the third floor, where a severe-looking alpha woman with a thin face and an elegant gait met us. We had most of the floor to ourselves, and it was clear that she was there to teach us something. Violet and I stood in the middle of a large clear space, our booted feet resting firmly on a hardwood floor. Light streamed in through windows on all sides of the room.

"Ponies, my name is Madame Talia, and I will drill you in the fundamentals of dressage for the next two hours. Pay attention - the moment your minds wander, you will find my shock-crop on your backsides or your lovely cock or clit. Don't think I will be merciful because you do not belong to me - such niceties do not apply to trainers. Boy, stand there, girl, five metres to his side. Good."

We had snapped into position the moment the order left her lips. Her tone spoke of iron certainty, and we feared that crop that she wielded. She stalked around us, correcting the way we stood, making us use our pony-bodies in the most visually pleasing way. Whenever either of us lost perfect posture, our backsides took a slash of her implement and we squealed.

"These are fine animals with lots of potential, but you must be stricter in their training," said the woman.

"I believe in bonding with them a lot first," said Edwin.

"And that is a fine belief. Nonetheless, they need more discipline; it will bond you deeper with them than you realise."

"I mean ... "

"Here, take a spare shock-crop, and I will show you what I mean as we go. Now, ponies, I want you to start walking clockwise around this little ring, maintaining the five metre distance you have from each other at present, and turning in the same circle to keep that distance. Use nice showy high strides and take it slow. Begin! Edwin, when either of them gets out of time, use the shock crop on them. Show no mercy. Trust me, young man."

My Master slashed at my backside moments later when my step faltered and I lost my sync up with Violet. I whinnied in surprise at the force he hit me with, then I whinnied in shock when he hit me again. My body moved with a will of its own and got back into step with my ponygirl partner and I focused my attention more keenly.

"You see?" asked the trainer.

"I don't feel good about it," said Edwin.

"Do you not want him to be happy?"

"Of course."

"Then you must break him fully and correctly. He must love you and fear you in equal measure, and your orders must be like breath itself to him: something he cannot live without."

"Betas do have a strong desire to be controlled."

"Precisely."

"Bad pony, you're out of step again."

He hit me with the shock crop thrice more and I wanted to scream at the pain, but I bore down on the task at hand and merely snorted instead. He smiled when he saw me do better, and he used some light swats of the crop to correct little mistakes I made. Violet performed well enough, but Master lashed out and struck her breasts when she got a step wrong. Tears welled in her eyes, but I saw a fire rise in his.

"Excellent, we can now begin their real training," said Madame Talia, a thin smile on her thin face.

She and Master Edwin drove us hard through two intense hours of dance and performance. We learned basic steps, turns and flourishes with and without riders. When Edwin mounted my shoulders I felt his cock growing hard against the back of my neck, and he kept on using the crop to strike my flank and chest whenever I made the slightest error.

I jumped, spun, turned, stopped, stepped and posed while my heart filled with a burning desire to please him and my head filled with fear that I was losing my sense of self, becoming all slave and no person. I needn't have worried. Towards the end of the session, Madame advised Edwin to start praising our efforts.

"This is good, young man. Now you've thoroughly animalised them you can build their pride back up a bit. It belongs to you just like their bodies, and you must use it in the same way. Let them glow with pride at serving you well, and cringe with shame at any disappointment. The crop and your voice will lead the way."

"I see it now. The male especially needed some residual humanity cleansing from his system; the girl is a completely natural human-animal, you know, but his psych scores were slightly less focused. I'm told he struggled far more on conversion."

"Break him of those shackles. Free him to serve you happily."

"Yes! Crimson, you must understand that I do this for your own good. I know you will see that in time, but for now, I simply must do this whether you get it or not."

"There is one place you have still not struck him."

"I know."

"Do it now."

Master Edwin had me stand still, to attention, my hooves up and held out, then he took careful aim with the shock crop and I drew in a breath. It connected and my senses overloaded. My vision blurred, my hearing went quiet, and I found I could taste only bile. My balls felt like they were burning as he landed the shock crop, and I knew right then and there that the last of his reticence to break me was gone. I was his slave.

"Excellent," said Madame Talia, "I suggest hitting them in their most sensitive parts ten times a day, every day until no longer required. That is how professionals break their mounts, and so it is how you should too."

"I still feel bad," he replied.

"Good. A little restraint is no bad thing, but you are over the barrier, and that is all that matters."

The finale of the little training session was to perform a two-minute routine where we danced from one side of the room to the other in perfect sync, high-stepping and twirling as we went. More steps and a 180-degree turn followed, then we changed to weaving in and out of each other's path with perfect high steps. Finally, we stood next to each other and high-stepped while shaking our tails in rhythm, then came to a rest.

"Good progress today, will you return?" asked Madame Talia.

"Definitely. Please book me in," said Master Edwin.

Later that day we dropped my owner's friends off and returned home. Taylor went to play with her slavegirl, leaving Edwin to tend to Violet and me. In the barn, he washed and rubbed us down himself, taking extra care to work out any knots in our muscles that his questing hands located. He nodded to himself when we were suitably relaxed, then he led us to a corner of the barn and sat down on a folding chair.

"Crimson, be a dear and make Violet cum with your tongue. You can fuck her after."

I whinnied my thanks and got down on my knees. Violet stood, back straight, legs apart, her tail flicking back and forth, and I shuffled forward to get in position. She whinnied sweetly when I found her clit with my tongue, then she started to vibrate all over as I got to work. Clearly she had needed this all day long, and finally she was getting what she wanted.

I had started to fall for her, and nothing made me happier than making her happy, except perhaps pleasing our owners. She snorted and rocked a little but I shifted my weight and she found a way to lean into my head, just a little. So there we were, me with my tongue on her clit and she standing proud and naked, her muscles quivering with lust.

My tongue sped up and she snorted again, then started to whinny in a high pitch. She was close. I slowed down to coax some more pleasure from her, but Edwin cut in, "Make her cum now," and without even thinking about it my tongue began to move in a frenzy. Violet let out an enormous sigh then climaxed as I kept on licking her.

To be kind to her, I tried to keep her going as long as I possibly could. She needed to clear her mind to be able to rest and I wanted to give her everything she required. My tongue worked and worked and her sounds of pleasure continued. She kept getting wetter, and I kept pushing her forward, until finally she neighed and let herself drift away from me.

"Oh good boy, Crimson. Pony-cock to maximum size, erection full. Violet, go lean over a stall door, your partner needs his reward. Crimson, take her hard."

I did. The stall door shuddered with each thrust and my newly enlarged cock pushed hard at the edges of Violet's tight slave-pussy. She thrashed a little but I pushed her down and fucked her like an animal. She responded by arching her back to take my thrusts better, then she started to whinny each time my cock hit home.

With the stall door rattling and Violet whinnying, I didn't hear Master come up behind me. He smacked my arse with the shock crop and told me to fuck her harder, so I did and Violet started to make sounds that could have been screams. Of pleasure, of pain, I wasn't sure. Master whipped me a little every now and then to push me harder, and I fucked Violet the way he wanted me to fuck her.

I fucked and fucked. Sweat poured from my brow and coursed down my back, and Master's whip flicked drops of it into the air every time he struck me. I felt a climax near me and I sped up my thrusts, to the very limit of what I thought Violet could take. Master stopped whipping and stood watching. I took Violet with animal intensity, until finally a climax burst upon me.

Everything we had been through in the day came together. I was Master's ponyboy, and I suddenly knew that right in my bones. As I came, I felt his will extend through me, felt the orgasm and how it belonged to him. I surged with gratitude to him for being as he was, for owning me, and for making me fuck my partner. My pony-self was his, and I was glad of it.

THE END