Bed and Breakfast Pt. 01

Story Info
Best friends meet up for the first time in years.
2.2k words
4.35
7.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew and Jacob had been best friends since they were young. They grew up in a small town where everyone knew each other's business. They were inseparable, and nothing could come between them.

However, both Andrew and Jacob had their fair share of traumatic experiences growing up. Andrew lost his mother when he was ten years old, and Jacob had an abusive father. They confided in each other, and together they helped each other through their pain.

As they grew older, they started to drift apart due to career changes. Andrew became a lawyer, and Jacob pursued his passion for cooking, becoming a chef at a fancy restaurant in the city. Despite the distance, they remained in contact, chatting over online games, late-night texting, and everyday chatting.

Years went by, and they both knew they had to see each other. They had always wanted to reconnect, but life always got in the way. Finally, they agreed to take a trip to a bed and breakfast in the countryside.

As they arrived at the bed and breakfast, they both felt a sense of excitement and nervousness. They hadn't seen each other in years, and they didn't know what to expect. But as soon as they saw each other, they knew that their connection was still as strong as ever.

They spent their weekend exploring the countryside, going for walks, and enjoying each other's company. As the sun set on the last day, they cuddled up in front of the fire, sipping on wine and talking about old times.

That night, as they were lying in bed, Jacob turned to Andrew and said, "I know we've been friends for years, but there's something I need to tell you. I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember."

Andrew was taken aback but also relieved. He had been feeling the same way but didn't know how to express it. They shared a passionate kiss, and from then on, they knew that their friendship had turned into something more.

As they lay in bed, Andrew's heart was pounding in his chest. He had never felt this way before. Jacob's touch sent shivers down his spine, and he knew that he wanted him more than anything. Jacob pulled down Andrew's boxers and began to play his balls like they were his own, he knew what he wanted.

Jacob's lips met Andrew's, and their tongues danced together in a sensual rhythm. Andrew's hands roamed Jacob's body, exploring every inch of him. He had never felt so alive. With his head tilted back he let out a moan as Jacob kissed his neck.

The sheets twisted around them as they moved together, their bodies intertwined in a passionate embrace. Andrew felt like he was in a dream, and he never wanted it to end. Knowing full well what he wanted next. Jacob roughly took Andrew's arms and trusted them above Andrew's head and onto the soft pillows. Jacob hopped is onto his chest and revealed his fully erect cock, ripe for the taking. Andrew knew what he had to do and took his bestfriend's member into his mouth.

Gasping for breath Andrew asks for more, not knowing what he'll get. He wanted more than just a good cock down his throat, he thought as his asshole quivered with desire. Jacob then whispered into his ear and said, "I want you're tight ass so bad, I've wanted it for years". Suddenly Andrew felt his ass open and a moistness on his cheek. "Cute butt", Jacob said as he began to rim Andrew. Andrew, biting his pillow in extreme bliss, let's out a moan so sexy Jacob stops.

"You just made me do this you know", Andrew felt something so foreign yet it filled him with eestacy. Jaco had inserted his thickest finger into Andrew's tight pink butthole. "It's so tight", Jacob thought to himself, "I need him ready soon I'm gonna explode". Jacob grabs the lubricant from the bedside table and add some to his fingers, he gently puts another finger in. Knowing what he wants to next he gently strokes Andrew's cock being careful not to be too aggressive so not to make him cum.

Andrew and his unquenchable thirst for anal penetration cries out to, "fuck me Jacob, I need you, I need you right now!". Jacob takes one last deep gag on Andrew's cock then begins to guide his own throbbing member into his tight lubed up butt. "You are so tight, I might cum faster than I thought" as he trusted in and slowly pulled back so just the tip was being grasped by his tasty anus. Picking up the pace Jacob noticed Andrew trying to grab his own cock, "no no no, only I'm allowed to pleasure you right now. Jacob grabs Andrew by the balls and tells him, "you need to tell me when you're close to being close to cum, I want to taste you're cum. I've wanted to for years". "Ok", was all Andrew could muster as he lay their in bliss never wanting to be away from Jacob again.

"Omg, I am definitely close!", Jacob pulled out and immediately held Andrew down and refuse to let him cum. "I'm not letting you off that easy", as he winked and asked, "can I be bottom now". Andrew, exasperated but also in desperate need to unload his balls knew what needed to be done. He removed Jacob's condom and locked lips while they grasped at eachothers bodies. As their lips met, a spark ignited between them, setting every nerve ending in their bodies ablaze. The kiss was deep and passionate, their tongues dancing together in a hypnotic rhythm. Andrew's hands explored Jacob's body with a sense of urgency, pulling him closer as the heat between them intensified.Jacob moaned into Andrew's mouth, his desire for him growing with every passing second. Their bodies pressed against each other, and the world around them faded away. It was just the two of them, lost in each other's embrace.

Andrew sat up in from of Jacob and spread his legs exposing Jacob's bum. Andrew pressed his middle finger against Jacob's tight lubricated asshole, as he entered, Jacob's cock leaked precum. Without hesitation Andrew took Jacob's cock into his mouth as to not waste any. "If this is all the time we'll have together for a while I'm GOING to enjoy every bit of you", Jacob said with a firm voice. Jacob could cum from his voice alone, he thought as is ass was being pleasured by the man he loves most in this world.

Andrew began to increase the amount of fingers he had inside of Jacob, and with the 3rd finger in Jacob was almost ready. Andrew was three knuckles deep and ready to use his cock for pleasure. Andrew flipped Jacob over and began to rim him, Jacob let out moans so quiet and cute Andrew's cock puslated more and more, knowing what was next. Andrew placed his erect penis onto Jacob's eager asshole, "fuck me Andy, I want it so bad, I...." he was cut off as he felt the rush that comes with anal penetration. Jacob attemped to get on his knees to be fucked doggy style but was met with resistance and was forced back down. "You can have doggy when I'm ready for doggy", Andrew loudly and firmly said as he smacked Jacob's ass. "Again!, smack my ass!", Jacob moaned as he tried pushing his ass up to get onto his knees again. "Ok, fine doggy style it", Andrew grabbed Jacob by the throat and proceeded to sensually choke Jacob. Jacob began to trust his ass repeated onto Andrew's throbbing cock. "OH MY GOD I'm close! Andrew I'm close, you're gonna make me cum!", Andrew stopped and began to kiss Jacob's neck from behind. "I want to 69 Andrew, I really want to finish with you. I have wanted this...I've wanted you for a long time". Jacob turned around and gazed into Andrew's eyes, with love and compassion.

As Andrew and Jacob's lips locked in a passionate embrace, the world around them melted away. Their bodies pressed together in a tight embrace, their arms wrapped around each other, holding on tight. They were lost in the moment, caught up in the heat of their desire for one another. The kiss was intense, filled with a raw emotion that left them both breathless. It was a moment of pure bliss, where all of their worries and fears melted away. They were lost in each other, lost in the warmth of their embrace.

Andrew grasped Jacob's cock and locked eyes with him, "lay on your side, I want to fill your mouth with my cum. If you cum first though, I'm raw dogging you until I'm finished". Jacob, breathless, could only mutter, "same goes for you", as Andrew said those words he felt his ass twitch, begging to be impregnated. Jacob, on his side is met face to face with Andrew's cock. Nervous, he takes it into his mouth, "how did I take all this in my ass!?", he thought as he gurgled and gagged.

Andrew wanted this for years, he felt a flutter in his stomach as he reached out to take it, savoring the smooth head of his cock. As he took it into his mouth, he closed his eyes, savoring the taste of sweet and salty precum. His cheeks flushed with pleasure as he sucked on Jacob's cock, lost in the sweet, delicious moment. Suddenly, there was a surge of warmth throught Andrew's mouth, he choked himself again on Jacob's cock. Andrew recieved a rush of ecstasy and moaned, his mouth still full of cum opened and began to leak. Not wanting to lose any of Jacob's sweet nectar he pushes himself onto Jacob and cleans off the rest of his cum.

With Andrew's cock driven down his throat, Jacob tries to "tap out" but is met with soft reply, "I'm going to gape you're pretty little bussy now Jacob". Without hesitation Andrew positions himself between Jacob's legs and proceeds to have his way with Jacob. After a few moments of pure bliss and enjoyment, the two changed positions with Jacob riding on top. "Harder, Andy I need your cum", squeeked Jacob. Jacob looked into Andrew's eyes then simultaneously felt and saw Andrew the moment Andrew came. The pulses of warm cum felt amazing and Andrew kept it cumming. "I came again too" Jacob said as they both looked down at their stomachs. They laughed, hard, and they felt good about each other. "I wish I told you sooner", Jacob said. "About what? You love me? I knew you did, and I love you too. I always have".

As they lay there, tangled in each other's arms, they knew what that they had found was something special. Nothing would ever come between them again.

As the morning light crept through the curtains, Andrew and Jacob lay wrapped in each other's arms, not wanting to leave the cozy bed. They had spent the night exploring each other's bodies, their passion fueling them with an insatiable desire. Andrew's lips trailed down Jacob's neck, leaving a trail of fiery kisses. Jacob moaned, his fingers running through Andrew's hair as he arched his back in pleasure. Andrew moved lower, his tongue teasing Jacob's nipples as he took them into his mouth. Jacob's body shuddered with ecstasy, and he pulled Andrew up to his mouth, tasting his lips hungrily. Their tongues tangled together, their breaths coming in gasps as they explored each other's mouths.

As the morning progressed, they continued to explore each other, their desire building with each passing moment. They knew they had to leave the bed eventually, but they didn't want to leave the warm embrace of their love. As they finally got up, they knew that their connection was stronger than ever. They had found each other, and they were determined to never let go. They spent the rest of their time at the bed and breakfast enjoying each other's company, their love growing with every passing moment. And when it was time to return to their everyday lives, they knew that they would always have each other to come back to. Their love was a flame that burned bright, a beacon of hope in a world filled with darkness.

As they returned to their everyday lives, Andrew and Jacob were filled with a sense of contentment. They knew that their love had only grown stronger, and they were happy to be together again. They continued to chat and text every so often, sharing their lives with each other. They were no longer just friends but also partners, and they felt a sense of comfort in knowing that they had each other's backs. Their love was not something they had planned, but it was something they couldn't deny. They were both happy and comfortable in their relationship, and they knew that they had found something special. As they returned to their separate lives, Andrew and Jacob knew that they had to keep their relationship a secret. They continued to text and chat, their passion fueling their desire to see each other again. Only next time would be kinkier.