All Comments on 'Bed and Breakfast Pt. 01'

by IamJacob

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FitGuy47FitGuy47about 1 year ago

Love always WINS!!! And this story had me hard from the start. Many "Best Friends" are afraid to allow themselves to feel the real truth. But I think that there would be more tolerance in this world if more friends let their true emotions follow their natural course. Great story. Thanks for sharing. Kinkier??? Bring it on.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes1969about 1 year ago

Beautiful, romantic and arousing story of a sensuous reunion of two men who adore each other!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One or the other (or both) should have a bit of sexy chest hair -- they have waited so long to be together as lovers -- no wonder they had such a wonderful time making love at the bed and breakfast!

Exluke1Exluke111 months ago

Very nice and I am excited for the rest of the chapters to be released. Are you planning on continuing? I hope so but please don’t let the fact that you averaged 4.3 stop you. That’s great for your first story. Sure there are some typos and odd verb tenses but that gets better as you practice and if you have an editor. Did you have a best friend who you feel in love with?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous