Bed Bugs

Story Info
Bed bugs force woman to share her bed with her son.
17.1k words
4.4
29.8k
69
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers

*THIS STORY INVOLVES FEMALE INFIDELITY AND CUCKOLDING. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT KIND OF SUBJECT MATTER, THERE ARE MONOGAMOUS STORIES IN THE ROMANCE SECTION*

Kim Cummings was annoyed as she watched her son Sean and the fumigator carry the bed out of the house. The guy had practically sprayed the whole house, but Kim had decided to throw out Sean's bed, where the bed bugs had been discovered. The bed was practically new, and she hated throwing it out, but she hated insects even more. Maybe she could put it up for sale. One of Sean's college buddies had recently visited, and he'd been on a college trip to eastern Europe. According to the fumigator, that's where the bugs came from.

He left shortly after, advising them to leave the windows open for a couple of hours. The timing of the bug invasion couldn't have been worse. The guest bedroom was about to be redecorated and everything had been piled onto one side of the room. Kim's husband Frank was on one of his business trips and wouldn't be back for a week. She'd phoned him earlier, and he'd said he'd deal with it when he got back. Until then, Sean could sleep on the sofa.

That night, Kim came out of the shower and put on her nightdress. She looked at her reflection in the full length mirror and smiled in satisfaction. She was in excellent shape for a 38 year old mother. She'd heard the neighborhood rumor about being referred to as the top milf. She took it as the ultimate compliment that teenagers found her so alluring. Of course, teenaged boys liked large breasts, and Kim's 40DD's were truly spectacular.

They had always been her pride and joy. Before Sean's birth she'd tried to keep them hidden. But after her pregnancy they became so big that they were impossible to hide. She soon began to appreciate the attention she received. Men seemed incapable of not staring at her mega jugs. Even now, they somehow still defied gravity. If and when they lost their bounce, a little cosmetic surgery would keep male eyes fixed on them.

Not that her bust was her only asset. She looked a lot younger than her age, and she kept fit and healthy. At 5ft 6", she was top heavy, and her figure was voluptuous. Maybe she was a few pounds above her ideal weight, but she still looked sexy as hell. She had a perfect bubble butt and powerful thighs. Frank loved it when she wrapped them around him and ran her feet along his legs. Sometimes she reckoned she could wrap her legs around his waist and squeeze all his blood to his head.

Kim suddenly remembered to take a pillow and sheet down to Sean. Knowing him, he wouldn't bother getting them. She opened her bedroom door and heard the tv downstairs. She could hear the unmistakable sounds of a computer game. She couldn't understand what people saw in them. Playing them for hours on end for what? To gain what? A high score? A lot of them seemed like pointless violence. She glanced down at her bust and quickly grabbed her robe.

It was a fairly hot night, so Kim picked up a single sheet and pillow. She went downstairs and saw that Sean had turned off the lights. She walked into the living room and said,

"I brought you a sheet and pillow, Sean. I know how lazy you can be."

"Thanks, mom," He replied without looking up. Kim dropped them on the sofa beside him and said,

"Frank said he'll sort it all out when he comes back. So, do you think you'll be ok on the sofa for a few days?"

Sean paused his game and finally looked up. His eyes stopped at her cleavage, and the cleft that was clearly visible. He forced his eyes to move up to her face and grinned,

"Sure, mom. And if it isn't...your bed's a king size, right?" Kim smirked as she crossed her arms, trying to mimic a teacher.

"Well, we'll discuss that if you have any discomfort. Goodnight, babe," She replied as she turned to leave. She could almost feel Sean's eyes on her. At the stairs she glanced back, and he was still staring.

In her bedroom, Kim didn't know if Sean was joking about her bed. Their relationship had started to change when he approached manhood. It was obvious that he had begun to view her in a sexual way. She thought it was normal. Something most teenaged boys went through. But it didn't seem like he was growing out of it. And as he got older and became a man, Kim couldn't help viewing him sexually. It was difficult not to.

Sean was 6ft 2" and in peak physical condition. He regularly hit the gym and was a wide receiver in his college football team. It was in her thirties that Kim had started to develop a thing for younger men. Nothing she would ever act on, just fantasies. Sean was 19 now, and there was no denying he was a hunk. She'd caught him staring at her breasts almost daily. It didn't even embarrass him anymore. She was certain he thought about her when he jerked off.

Then, last year, Kim felt like she'd crossed a line when she was masturbating. She was imagining a young stud on top of her, thrusting his large cock into her. He suddenly turned into Sean and she had a huge orgasm. It wouldn't be the last time he appeared in her fantasies. She hoped it was a harmless mutual attraction. She'd married Frank when she was 29, and Sean seemed to take an instant dislike to him.

It was almost as if Sean resented Frank coming into their life. As he got older, it sometimes seemed like Sean was jealous. At first, Frank had tried to be a good stepfather to Sean. But he didn't bother anymore. If anything, the animosity was mutual. Kim remembered what Sean had said downstairs. She closed her eyes and imagined him beside her on the bed. He was naked as he moved over her and kissed her. Her hand held his hard cock. She lowered her hand and began slowly fingering her clit. It only took 5 minutes to bring herself off.

Kim woke at just after 8am. She knew that Sean had college today. She had better make sure he was up. She brushed her long, black hair, and was about to put on her robe. She hesitated, then dropped it on the bed. She went downstairs and headed into the kitchen. She made 2 cups of coffee and brought them into the living room. She was about to tell Sean to get up, when she abruptly stopped by the sofa. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

There was something tenting the sheet above Sean's stomach. Kim quietly put the cups on the coffee table and moved closer. It was obviously his cock...and it was big. She moved behind his head and bent down to try to see it. The sheet was covering it. She suddenly felt irritated that she couldn't see it. She could quickly lift the sheet and see this mighty phallus. What was she thinking? Her hormones must be out of control. God, she wanted to see it.

Just then, it suddenly lurched and shook as it throbbed. Kim wanted to just watch this amazing spectacle, but she had to wake Sean. She nudged his stomach, her fingers an inch away from the hidden monster. Sean was groggy as he opened his eyes. Kim loudly said,

"Come on, Sean, time to get up. It's nearly 8.30."

Sean's eyes locked onto his mom's big breasts as she picked up her coffee. He suddenly realized he had an erection as he sat up and lowered his feet.

He saw his mom trying to discreetly glance at it, and it gave him a thrill. He had to stretch for his cup of coffee, and Kim held her breath, hoping the sheet would slip down. She sat in the armchair and crossed her legs. It took all her concentration to look away. Sean wasn't concerned about being discreet. He blatantly stared at her legs and breasts. His cock throbbed again as it poked out obscenely under the sheet. Kim's eyes darted back to the monstrous sight.

She didn't trust herself to speak. There was a strange atmosphere in the room. It was sexual and almost tangible. Sean suddenly said,

"Sorry, mom, morning wood...and you're not helping."

Kim's face flushed with shock and excitement. Sean had never been this forward. Her heart was beating like a drum as she stuttered,

"W-What? What do you mean?"

"Well, that nightie doesn't cover much, mom," Replied Sean, grinning.

Kim's mind searched for a reply. Eventually, she said,

"It's ok, honey, I've seen plenty of morning wood. Though, your one looks gigantic compared to what I've seen."

That only made Sean's cock throb even more. Kim saw it jump, and she couldn't look away. When she saw a wet spot appear on the sheet, she moaned quietly. Sean felt a surge of confidence hit him. He'd never had his mom so sexually flustered before.

Kim could feel a fire between her legs. She was literally leaking. Sean was getting the upper hand, and she felt like a nervous schoolgirl. She suddenly stood up and said,

"You need to get ready for college, Sean. You don't want to be late."

She dumped her cup in the kitchen, then quickly went upstairs and locked her bedroom door. Things were getting out of control. Sean was her son. Sure, they had sex in her fantasies, and that was where it had to stay. Her fingers were soon in her panties rolling her clit.

20 minutes later, Sean had left. Kim had cum as he got ready, desperately trying to keep her moans quiet. At one point, she almost wished he could hear her. They no longer had a normal mother and son relationship. Then again, it hadn't been for a while. Sean had got up to all sorts of kinky behavior in the past. Taking her panties out of the laundry basket was common. A couple of times she'd even found them filled with dried cum.

One of the spare bedrooms had been cleared so Kim could do her workouts there. She remembered the times she'd seen Sean's reflection in the mirror watching her. He always looked mesmerized and in awe. When she sunbathed in the garden, she knew he was watching and jerking off. She should have nipped it in the bud. She didn't, because she secretly got a kick out of it. Frank had to take a lot of work related trips, and she had become bored at home.

Although, that was just a contributing factor. Frank didn't have a high sex drive and he wasn't a great lover. Kim was a highly sexed woman, and Sean had helped push her libido to breaking point. She considered what she should do. She had sex with Sean on the brain. It suddenly occurred to her why it felt so irresistible. It was totally taboo, totally wrong. And yet, that was exactly why it was such a turn on. Of course, Sean was also an extraordinary physical specimen.

The knowledge that he was hung had sent her arousal soaring. He completely fit the bill of her ideal fantasy man. Very young, muscular and well hung. The things she could do with that huge cock. And she was sure that he wouldn't have any trouble producing a string of solid erections, and giving her a string of orgasms. She couldn't stop thinking about it. She'd never seen a cock over 6 inches. She started masturbating again as her thoughts ran wild.

That afternoon, Kim was finishing a snack in the kitchen. She was still hungry after her exploits in the morning. She'd ended up masturbating for nearly 2 hours. She'd lost count of her orgasms and fell asleep afterwards. It was 4pm and she wondered if Sean was coming straight home. She cleared up and headed to the living room. She checked the time again...4.10pm. Where was he? Why was she so impatient? She tried to watch the news.

10 minutes later, the front door opened. Kim got up and said,

"Hi, honey. I thought you had football practice or something."

"That's tomorrow, mom," Replied Sean as he suddenly hugged her. Kim felt herself being enveloped. Her breasts were squashed against his torso as his hands moved down, almost to her ass. She inhaled his aroma. His aftershave and masculine scent sent a wave of arousal through her body. Her nipples went diamond hard.

Sean pulled her even closer, and their crotches pressed tightly together. Then, Kim felt something hardening against her belly. It even reached her thigh. She abruptly shook herself free and said,

"Errr...I'll make you something to eat in a little while, Sean. You must be hungry."

He looked her up and down and replied,

"I am, mom. You seem pretty hungry too."

Kim glanced at the tent in his pants and blushed. She hurried past him and headed upstairs. She quickly locked the bedroom door and shimmied her shorts down her thighs. She used her middle finger to roll and strum her clit. In less than 2 minutes she climaxed as her juices dripped down her thighs. She was stunned when her orgasm kept going, receding slightly, until it suddenly rose and erupted again. She collapsed onto the bed, her body still shaking. Wow! That was a first. A dual orgasm. What was happening to her?

More to the point, what was happening to Sean? Since yesterday, he seemed to have a new found confidence. It was as if he knew exactly what she was thinking, and had assumed the dominant role in their relationship. The sudden change was somewhat disturbing. Though, Kim also found it incredibly erotic. Sean had taken charge of the situation, and it made him seem even more powerful and assertive. She needed to keep her dirty mind in check.

She went back downstairs when she heard him go into his bedroom. She started cooking a healthy meal for them. It was mostly for Sean, as she'd recently eaten. He hopped down the stairs and appeared in the doorway. He was wearing a pair of shorts and sandals. His upper body was bare. Kim couldn't help admiring his smooth, tanned body. He was hairless and muscular. Big guns, big pecs and a ripped sixpack. She was quietly drooling over this young Adonis.

Sean watched her for a while, before he said,

"I can help prepare the meal, mom. Do you want some of my meat inside you? Guaranteed to satisfy your hunger."

Kim couldn't believe the blatant innuendo of his question. She replied,

"I'm sure it would, honey. You can keep that hot beef on the back burner for now. I'll let you know when I want some of your meat. Your beef could probably end a famine."

Sean smiled, surprised that she was playing along. Kim had surprised herself, answering without thinking. Sean quickly retorted,

"I know you're a hot milf, mom, but you might not be able to handle my meat."

He was deliberately trying to bait her, and she indignantly blurted,

"I think you over estimate your cooking skills, Sean. I'd probably devour your meat in 5 minutes."

Sean smiled to himself as he leered at her breasts and chuckled,

"It would take a lot longer than 5 minutes to stuff you full of my prime beef. You'd be so full and content, you'd probably pass out. You know what, mom? I'd love to see your lips wrapped around some sausage meat. You could wash it down with my extra hot cream."

Kim suddenly visualized his cock in her mouth, and she replied,

"Well, like I said, Sean, put it on the back burner for now, I'm trying to keep my cholesterol levels down."

They ate at the kitchen table in relative silence. Kim was wearing a tight, button up top, and Sean openly stared at her huge tits. She was still trying to figure out what had come over him. She tried to regain control and assume the position of the mature adult as she said,

"So, how was college today, Sean?"

"Unexciting and uneventful. Jimbo wanted to come round, but I told him I had other plans," He replied, thoughtfully.

"Maybe you should have let him come round. I know how you boys love playing that computer game, Grand Theft Motorcar, right?" Said Kim. Sean chuckled at her mistake and replied,

"Close enough, mom. Although, Jimbo usually has an ulterior motive for his visits. He's really into gorgeous, busty milfs. But so am I, and I had other plans."

Another wave of arousal hit Kim, radiating heat between her legs.

She quickly crossed her legs. She was getting wet again, and she almost felt like steam might start rising from under the table. She knew about Jimbo's ulterior motive. He was always ogling her with a slack jawed expression. However, Sean had never so openly referred to her as a 'gorgeous milf'. She sipped her drink and giggled,

"Frank gets a real kick out of the boys calling me the top milf."

"Frank needs a real kick in the ass. You deserve a real man, mom," He replied matter of factly.

"Oh, really, Sean. Frank's been a good provider for us, honey," Retorted Kim. It was the best compliment she could pay him.

"Yeah, I guess, but he got the better end of the deal. A red hot milf with the best jugs in the state. Seriously, mom, you're a 9.5, and he's a 5. I used to look at my girly mags and think, "my mom's got these girls beat, hands down." And all my friends agreed with me. If you had sent some pictures to magazines, you would have been snapped up as a glamor model. There'd be no need for Frank," He replied, earnestly.

Kim listened in rapt attention. She could have listened to Sean's compliments all day. She knew exactly what he meant. It was the period between the ages 25 to 29. She married Frank at age 29, and she'd been in the best shape of her life. Before meeting him, she did a few dead end jobs to make ends meet. One of those jobs was working as an assistant for a guy who published sex comics. His name was Roger and he had contacts with other sex magazines.

After working there for a few weeks, Roger told her that she was wasted doing crap jobs. With a body like hers, she could be making $100,000 a year minimum doing glamor shoots. He just needed some bikini pics and a couple of topless ones to send to an agent. Kim had given it some thought, but eventually she decided that it wasn't something that a 28 year old mother should be doing. She imagined it would be embarrassing for Sean and her own parents.

That was 10 years ago. In retrospect, she could see that she'd made a mistake. No one would have been that embarrassed. It could have been a life of easy money and seeing the world. Sure, Frank had been a good provider, but it was better to provide for yourself. Kim had been a little more conservative in her twenties. Bringing up Sean had been a full time occupation. It was only when he started high school that her attitude began to change. Regret was a terrible thing to live with.

She began clearing the table as she said,

"Yes, I do have some regrets about that. It's never straightforward when you're a mother. And I didn't have the benefit of hindsight."

"Jeeze, mom, I bet they'd snap you up, even now. You're hotter than the surface of the sun. Frank's been holding you back. Real women need real men. You don't want that to become another regret," Replied Sean as he watched her loading the dishwasher.

Kim was excited by his comments. She crossed her arms and smiled,

"Is that right, Sean? Learned in your extensive 19 years of life, I presume. So, do tell, hun, what is a real man and where can I find one?"

Sean looked up at her from his seat. Her arms squeezed her big breasts together, deliberately making them jut out. He finally replied,

"A real man has confidence and physical power. He looks after himself and he is well endowed. I'm sure you'll attract one soon, mom."

It was obvious he was describing himself. Kim didn't disagree with his description of a real man. Of course, it wasn't factual. But it was the kind of man who appeared in her fantasies. She nodded and said,

"I see, Sean. I'm thinking you're one of these real men, honey, according to your checklist."

"Oh, I'm definitely a real man, mom. So, are you saying I'm your first choice? I guess it would be convenient. And you can't get better than me," Replied Sean, with more than a touch of arrogance.

Kim was flustered again by his comment. She didn't know why. He'd said everything except, 'can I fuck you, mom?' Eventually she said,

"Mmm...you definitely tick the box for confidence, honey. Based on your criteria, you're the only real man I know. Maybe it's a good job you're my son."

Sean's smile was thick with sarcasm as he replied,

"Yeah, maybe it's a good job, mom. But let me know if you want my meat."

Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers