Bed Bugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me harder, Sean...please...go hard and deep...PLEASE!"

Sean didn't need asking twice as he pounded even harder into her.

He watched his cock emerging, before its length was slammed back into her with force. It was the first time any woman had taken his entire length. A few girls complained of discomfort when he approached the 7 inch mark. His mom was taking the whole 9 inches and loving every inch of it. Her grunts increased with pitch after each thrust, culminating in a long wail as she came again. Her body shuddered as she thrashed her head, tossing her hair around.

Kim cried out in ecstasy as her orgasm dipped and then rose to another crescendo. Far from feeling any discomfort, she relished the feeling of being completely filled and stretched to the limit. Her vaginal muscles tightened like a vice around the throbbing cock that was giving her unimaginable pleasure. She felt her cum gushing out as she experienced a feeling of ecstasy beyond her wildest dreams. It seemed to go on forever before she finally recovered her senses.

Kim's orgasms were getting even bigger as Sean neared his climax. He gripped her hips and started pumping long strokes into her tight pussy. He roared as he slammed into her and came. Kim threw her head back and groaned through gritted teeth as another huge orgasm overwhelmed her. Her head eventually fell onto the pillow in exhaustion as Sean pulled out and collapsed beside her. Kim rolled onto her side breathing heavily. She knew this was not going to be a one off experience.

******

It was 11am when Kim woke up. She felt a little hazy as the night's events came flooding back to her. Sean had managed to get up and go to college, somehow. Kim didn't think he could have gotten more than 2 hours sleep. After he'd fucked her doggie style, she cleaned up in the bathroom. She'd intended to go to sleep, but she was still too fired up to sleep. After tossing and turning for 45 minutes, she began playing with Sean's cock until it was hard again.

5 minutes later, he was between her legs vigorously pistoning his cock into her. Kim remembered something amazing happening; something that she'd never experienced before. She was building towards a huge orgasm that eventually exploded throughout her body. It receded slightly, before exploding again, then again, and a final time. Her body went out of control as it writhed and convulsed wildly. Sean had to hold her down as she bucked and screamed deliriously.

Even after that, Kim still couldn't sleep. She managed to get Sean hard again, before sucking his cock for nearly 30 minutes. When he finally came, it was considerably less than his usual load, but still a mouthful for her to greedily gulp down. After another half hour of tossing and turning, she was tempted to see if she could get Sean erect again. In the end, she decided against it. After all, he had to get up for college in the morning. A little later, she finally fell asleep.

Kim had a shower, and she felt a sexual rush as she lathered up her body. She decided not to masturbate. She wanted to keep her arousal simmering for when Sean came home. She dried herself and got dressed, before she went downstairs to have a late breakfast. Then, she decided to call Kerry to update her on last night's session with Sean. She went into explicit detail about her sordid night with her son. Kerry was surprised to hear Kim almost boasting.

"You are one dirty minded milf," Laughed Kerry.

"I know. I swear, I felt like a bitch in heat last night. I couldn't get enough of Sean. Even now, I still feel horny as hell. All I can think about is when he'll get home," Replied Kim, a little agitated. Kerry said,

"So, I guess you and Sean are just getting started."

Kim was pensive for a moment, before she replied,

"Well, we're definitely not just getting finished."

Later, Kim was clock watching as she waited for Sean to come home. It was nearly 4pm and he was due any minute. She'd already removed her panties in anticipation of some wild sex. All afternoon her arousal had been rising. She could feel herself getting wet as she tapped her fingers impatiently. At just after 4pm she thought she heard a car outside. She stared at the front door intently. A key turned in the lock and Sean entered the house as Kim jumped to her feet.

She quickly walked towards him as she said,

"Jesus Christ, Sean, I've been going crazy waiting for you to come home. I need you inside me...now!"

Her hands frantically undid his belt and jeans as he replied,

"I got back as soon as I could, mom. All I could think about was getting my hands on your sexy body."

Kim pulled him towards the stairs as their mouths locked together.

They never made it to the bedroom, or even to the stairs. Less than a minute later, Kim was on her back on the hallway floor with Sean's cock buried inside her. A minute after that, she wailed in euphoria as she came hard. Her hips lurched into the air, nearly throwing Sean off of her as she went into a shuddering fit. He thrust down with his weight and resumed pumping his cock into her with even greater intensity. His cockhead hit her g spot with amazing skill and accuracy as he rolled and dipped his hips.

20 minutes later, Kim was heading towards her fourth orgasm as Sean kept up his relentless pace, mechanically pounding into her. Kim gripped his upper arms as she cried,

"YES...YES...YES...FUCK ME, SEAN!...POUND ME...HARDER!"

Sean felt his cock twitching and expanding as he finally buried it balls deep and came. Kim felt him pulsing and ejaculating, and she climaxed hard with a guttural groan. She wrapped her legs around his ass like a vice as her pussy squeezed every drop of cum from him.

After they'd had an early dinner, Sean was watching tv in the living room, when Kim walked in and sat beside him. She snuggled up beside him and stroked his thigh. Her hand slowly moved up between his legs and started massaging his hardening cock. She sighed as she knelt on the floor and pulled his shorts off as she said,

"Get ready for the best blowjob you've ever had."

Sean didn't answer as she began sucking his cock with abandon.

Kim slowed down her actions, slowly licking all around his thick shaft. He was already throbbing as she pumped his length with her hand as she licked his swollen cockhead. Her tongue teased his bloated head, lashing at the rim and licking up his precum. Sean laid back on the sofa and watched Kim lazily licking and sucking his cock. Every time he was close to cumming, she would back off and allow him to recover, before running her tongue all over his cock.

Kim thought his cock was magnificent. It dwarfed average sized dicks, making them look inferior. Handling a big cock was just so much better than an average one. More cockmeat to play with and suck. She loved bringing Sean to the boil, and then making him explode. And he could pump out huge loads of thick cum. She wanted to keep him on the edge for as long as she could, building up the cum in his large balls. Then, she would make him erupt like Krakatoa.

Kim used her left hand to massage and roll his balls as she jerked his shaft and sucked him off. Sean sighed as he felt her tongue slithering over his cockhead. His mom was right about one thing...this was the best blowjob he'd ever had. The girls he'd been with couldn't match his mom's skills. She seemed to love sucking his cock and eating his cum. She looked into his eyes as she slapped his cock against her tongue. Drops of precum hit her face as Sean watched and groaned.

In all, Kim kept the blowjob going for 50 minutes, before Sean's cock started throbbing so hard, it seemed more like it was metal than flesh. He began groaning as she squeezed his shaft tightly to hold back the flood. Kim realized he'd passed the point of no return, and she sucked as hard as she could on his swollen cockhead, before she said,

"Cum in my mouth, baby. Give me all of that young cream."

Sean's eyes went wide, before he suddenly cried,

"Jesus Christ, mom. I'm gonna cum...UGHHH!"

His cock stiffened, before another throb unleashed a powerful burst of cum into Kim's mouth. Another burst had her cheeks bulging, before she gulped down the thick cum. His cock recoiled again and again, blasting hot spunk down her throat. Kim couldn't believe the torrent of sperm that was spewing from his cock. It didn't seem to be ending as she hungrily swallowed the deluge being pumped out. Finally, it did end, as she licked up the last drops oozing out. Even then, she sucked his cock until he was totally drained.

The next day, Sean didn't have to go to college. He and Kim practically spent the whole day having sex. They woke at 10.30am after spending the night fucking until 4am. Kim woke him with a blowjob, and swallowed his cum with relish. They showered together, and were soon having sex standing up as the hot water sprayed down on them. After getting dressed, Kim made them breakfast. Sean made short work of his food laden plate. Kim had a smaller breakfast. Sean's hot and copious spunk was still heavy on her stomach.

Afterwards, they sat in the living room together as Sean caught up on all the latest sports. Kim couldn't keep her hands off of him, as she rubbed his cock through his shorts. She kissed his neck and earlobe as she told him how much she wanted him. Sean dropped his hand onto her bare thigh and stroked it, as he suddenly said,

"Mom, what's going to happen when Frank comes back?"

She'd been wondering about that herself.

"I've been thinking about that. How best to handle the situation. I think I may know a way to find a solution. It was Kerry's idea, actually," She replied. Sean's hand moved under her skirt as he said,

"You're not going to have sex with him, are you? I'd have to beat him to a pulp if that happened."

"Well, I might have to keep him happy with a few handjobs, but the only cock that belongs in my pussy is yours," She replied as she released his erect cock. It lurched upwards, throbbing to attention.

5 minutes later, Kim was on her back as Sean pounded his cock into her. Just a couple of days ago, she'd been a little intimidated by the huge size of his dick. Now, she understood the power of a massive cock. Sean had turned her into a size queen. It was only minutes as she had her first orgasm. Her body bucked wildly as she gasped,

"Cumminggg!...UGH...I love it...so fucking deep...UGH!"

Sean waited for her to recover, before he continued pounding her.

20 minutes and 7 orgasms later, he finally buried his cock in to the hilt and came. Kim screamed deliriously as her eighth orgasm exploded. Her eyes rolled back as she saw stars. She wrapped her legs around his ass as her thighs squeezed as hard as they could. Sean's cock was still pumping cum inside her, and she could feel it pulsing as it squirted his hot spunk. Her thighs and pussy tightened around him as she tried to squeeze every drop out of him.

That evening, Sean watched his mom do something that blew his mind. They ate their dinner in the kitchen. Then, Kim grabbed her dessert. A bowl of fruit salad. She held her fork in the air and said,

"Do you know what this needs? A healthy dollop of cream. Come over here, baby, so I can get your balls to cook up some man cream."

Sean had already finished his dessert, as he got up and stood to her left. She fished out his cock and immediately began sucking it.

Sean wasn't sure if she was serious about her salad. He found the idea extremely erotic. He was already throbbing at the thought of watching her eat food covered in his cum. As far as he knew, girls didn't like to swallow cum. Yet, his mom seemed to absolutely relish his spunk. He was in a hurry to see it, and didn't hold back. It took less than 10 minutes for him to near his climax, and growl,

"I'm nearly there, mom...get ready."

Kim nodded as she felt him throbbing and twitching in her mouth. She moved back and pointed his cock at her bowl. She pumped his shaft with slow, deliberate strokes, as she watched. Sean abruptly groaned as he ejaculated. Streams of cum streaked across her fruit salad. By the time his climax slowed to a steady drizzle, the salad was completely pasted in thick, white cum. Kim licked his cockhead, then made a big show of slowly eating the salad. She tilted her head back as she ate a cum covered strawberry. When she'd eaten the last piece, she used her finger to scoop up and lick the remaining cream.

Sean watched his mom's mind blowing show in amazement. Just a few days ago, this would have been a scene he could only dream about. He never would have guessed she had a kinky side. As he cleared the table, he already had another erection. Kim finished her drink, then went upstairs to brush her teeth. When she came downstairs, she seemed pleased with herself, as she said,

"That was delicious. Your cum is incredible. Sooo good, baby."

Sean immediately grabbed her and bent her over the kitchen table, face down and ass up, as he fucked her hard.

******

Frank came back on Saturday afternoon. He and Kim bought a new bed for Sean, and it arrived at 4pm. Frank was a little uncomfortable with Sean strutting around the house in just his shorts and sneakers. He was hoping he'd stay in his room playing his online games. Recently, Frank had tried to drop a few subtle hints that Sean might be better off moving out. But Kim had been totally opposed to the idea. Maybe he would move out soon, of his own accord.

That night, Frank was eager to have sex with Kim. As he pawed at her big breasts, she pushed him away and said,

"I'm sorry, honey, but I've got an infection. We won't be able to have sex for a while. Don't worry, though, I can get you off with my hand."

Frank was a little irritated, but he soon had her tits out, licking and sucking the enormous mass of titflesh. Kim felt like she was cheating on Sean, but she couldn't really refuse Frank's advances...yet.

She moved her hand into his shorts, and found his meager penis. It was already throbbing, and throbbed harder at her touch. After handling Sean's monster cock, Frank's 5 inches felt tiny. The comparison nearly made her laugh. She jerked his dick and said,

"I think I need to find myself a boyfriend. A stud with a bigger cock."

Frank's dick jumped in her hand. It was the kind of talk that always got him off. Just fantasy. But if it became a reality, it would probably still get him off.

"Are you trying to say my dick is small?" Gasped Frank. He wasn't sure what reply he wanted to hear.

"Well, it is kind of short...and thin. But you already knew that, right?" Replied Kim, emphasizing the short and thin. Frank suddenly grimaced as he came. His whole body stiffened, and his balls shrank into his body. Kim wiped his dick on his boxers as he fell back onto his pillow, red faced. He was somewhat embarrassed about what happened.

On Tuesday afternoon, Frank was reflecting on the changes he'd observed since he came back from his trip. Kim seemed to be wearing very little around the house, and she was making jibes about his small dick in the bedroom. Sean too, was acting differently. He was going out of his way to try to intimidate Frank. He was always shirtless, and blocked Frank's path on purpose, making him politely ask to pass. Frank hated to admit it, but Sean's tactics were working. He was more than a little intimidated.

At that very moment, Sean was on his bed engaged in a 69 with Kim. He was running his tongue up and down her ass and pussy. She moaned around a mouthful of cock, as her ass clenched and rippled. Sean had raced home from college so he and his mom could enjoy a couple of hour's of sex. Kim came hard as his tongue wormed into her asshole. When she came down, she jerked his cock and sucked on his balls. Within a few minutes, Sean groaned as he came. Kim quickly closed her lips around his cock, and swallowed his hot cum.

On Wednesday night, Frank was in the living room going over data from his trip. Sean stood up and stretched, as he said,

"I'm beat. I'm gonna hit the sack, mom."

"Ok. Come here, and give me a kiss goodnight, baby," She replied, holding out her arms. Frank looked up to see Sean embrace Kim, and kiss her on the lips. Several seconds passed, as their mouths remained locked together. They finally parted with a sigh, as Frank looked on in stunned silence.

After Sean had gone upstairs, Frank quickly said,

"What was that? You can't kiss your son like that."

"Says who? He's my son. I decide what kind of affection I can show him," Kim replied, adamantly. He couldn't exactly argue with that statement. What was the appropriate length of time for a mother to kiss her son? A peck? 2 seconds? Surely, what he'd just witnessed was too long. He was still thinking about it when he went to sleep.

The next day, Kim decided to accelerate her timetable. It was time to get everything in the open. She wasn't going to stop fucking Sean, no matter the outcome with Frank. If he couldn't handle it, he would have to go. But she was sure there was a potential cuckold behind his facade of confidence. Kerry had told her that some men like Frank had a submissive streak. He would either fight it, or submit to it. Kerry had suggested a more aggressive role for Sean. When she brought it up, Sean was only too eager to emasculate Frank.

That night, Frank was in the living room watching the news. He hadn't been able to get that kiss out of his head. He heard talking in the hallway, and turned down the tv volume. He heard a smacking sound, then a deep sigh. He got up and walked to the doorway. He stared in disbelief when he saw Kim making out with Sean. This was no goodnight kiss. They were kissing passionately like two desperate lovers. His dick reared up as they made out for over a minute, before Sean went upstairs.

Frank's mind was reeling when he and Kim went to bed. His mind kept shouting, "She was making out with her son!" He finally said,

"What's going on, Kim? You were making out with your son. You were going at it like a pair of horny teenager's. I mean, that is crossing a line." She was ready to parry his tirade, as she replied,

"So what? It's not like we were having sex or anything. No big deal."

Frank's body stiffened after she said that. He turned crimson as Kim stared at him.

He'd pictured her having incestuous sex with Sean. Kim smirked at him, and he got the feeling she knew exactly what he was thinking. As if to confirm her apparent telepathy, she quickly reached into his boxers, and pulled out his throbbing dick. Frank tried to roll away, but she gripped him tightly, and sexily purred,

"Anyone would think you want me to fuck Sean. Is that it, honey? Do you want me to fuck him? Just cum if you do."

Frank's eyes widened, as his dick erupted, spewing cum over himself. His mind seemed to explode as well. He was incapable of speech. Not that he could think of anything to say. Kim was grinning as she dropped her head onto her pillow. Frank stared at the ceiling, deep in thought. What the hell had just happened? She was joking. It was just some crazy sex talk. His mind replayed her words..."Do you want me to fuck him?" He had another erection when he fell asleep.

Kim went to see Kerry on Friday, and didn't get home until 6.45pm. Frank was upstairs looking agitated when she entered the bedroom. He immediately stood up and waved his arms, as he said,

"We need to talk about your son, Kim. He practically threatened me, earlier. It's been going on since I got back from my trip. He's always in my face, trying to intimidate me. I think it would be a good idea if he moved out. Maybe share a house or apartment with kids his own age."

Kim didn't reply, so he began pacing as he continued,

"We can help him out with money and advice. I just think it's time for him to stand on his own two feet."