Bed Bugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
444 Followers

Kim stared at him for a while, before she flatly replied,

"Sean's not going anywhere. You're blowing things out of all proportion, Frank. Sean's just becoming a man. An Alpha male full of virility and testosterone. You need to man up, or you'll be dominated."

Frank was stunned by her response. He knew she'd defend Sean, but he wasn't expecting her to put him on a pedestal. Rattled, he fumed,

"Look, Kim, I've done a lot for that boy, and I don't expect to be disrespected. We're not cavemen, and I don't have to...'man up', as you so colorfully put it."

"Well, that's up to you, honey. But if you want a more cordial relationship with Sean, you need to accept who is the superior, and who is subordinate?" She replied, matter of factly.

Frank was stunned into silence by her icy comments. It was as good as saying, 'Sean's an Alpha male, and you are his subordinate'. Frank could almost hear the unsaid threat at the end of each comment...'Or he'll beat the crap out of you'. His mind was spinning with all the recent events. He'd even jerked off in his office, as he kept seeing that kiss. Kim had asked him if he wanted her to fuck Sean. He now had to seriously consider whether she wanted to fuck him, or had a twisted fantasy about it.

On Saturday, the reality of the situation hit Frank like a sledgehammer to the face. He'd been working in his office at home. He was having trouble concentrating with the sounds he kept hearing. Kim and Sean could be heard talking and whispering. Her giggles seemed to bounce off of the walls and erupt in his eardrums. He finally came out and headed to the living room just after 5pm. Sean was lounging on the sofa in just his shorts and sandals.

Frank felt uncomfortable being alone with Sean. He could almost feel Sean's animosity. He was thinking about going back to his office, when Kim came downstairs. She walked into the living room and said,

"Check this dress out. I bought it on Monday. What do you think?"

She stood in the middle of the room, and did a twirl. Frank stared in awe at his wife. She was wearing a sexy minidress. Actually, that was a total understatement. The dress was hardly appropriate for a 38 year old mother.

Kim looked wildly excited as she put her hands on her hips. The black dress was incredibly tight, barely covering her ass. The upper half of the sleeveless dress was shredded. It left huge amounts of her midriff bare, and her cleavage was almost bursting out. How her breasts didn't spill out was a mystery. She looked at Sean and said,

"So, what do you think? Do I look good enough to eat?"

Before Frank could open his mouth, Sean said,

"I could eat you for hours, mom. You look sexy as hell."

Frank could only stare in silence, as Kim smiled and sat beside Sean on the sofa. She kissed him on the cheek and drawled,

"Thanks, honey. I can't imagine anything better than being eaten for hours...by you. Well...maybe one or two ideas that involve your naked body."

Frank was stunned by that comment. Though, he couldn't deny that Kim did look like a sexy milf on the prowl for younger men.

She crossed her legs and leaned into Sean, as she rocked her high heeled foot. Frank's mouth went bone dry as he tried to say something, but it came out as a groan. He couldn't look away as Kim ran a hand around Sean's sixpack. Frank's dick was already erect as his mind tried to make sense of this surreal scene. Was it all an act? And any minute Kim was going to laugh and say,

"Fooled you, honey. You didn't really believe I wanted to fool around with my son, did you?"

That outcome was looking less and less likely as her hand slowly moved lower. Her palm ran across Sean's crotch, then caressed his thigh. Frank was becoming red faced as Kim gleefully beamed,

"Honestly, Frank, look at this incredible body. Sean's getting more gorgeous by the day, don't you think?"

Frank could only dumbly nod his assent, unable to speak. Kim's hand moved away, revealing a tent in Sean's shorts that could only be covering a huge erection.

The sound of a lip smacking kiss forced Frank to look up and see Kim kissing Sean's cheek and whispering in his ear. He heard her say,

"Frank wants me to have sex with you. Do you want to do your mommy, baby?"

"I wanna do you all night and every day, mom. You need a real man," He replied, without giving Frank so much as a glance. Frank's brain was going into meltdown, even as his dick went granite hard.

"Mmmm, that's perfect. I'm glad we're all on board. And I definitely need a real man, Sean. A man with a cock that is long and thick," Purred Kim, as she rubbed his hardon, and then added,

"I think I need to see this impressive specimen."

Then, with an excited grin, she dropped to her knees and pulled down Sean's shorts. Frank groaned as he watched Sean's cock lurch upright and throb. It was rigid, thick and massive.

Frank's mind was struggling to comprehend what he was seeing. Sean's cock was monstrous. He was still holding onto the idea that this was an elaborate joke. That thought was finally crushed as Kim held the thick shaft, and without preamble, closed her lips around his cock. Frank grimaced as his own dick throbbed painfully in his pants. Kim was clearly enjoying herself, as she vigorously pumped Sean's shaft, and slurped and sucked on the swollen head.

For the next 10 minutes, Frank was In a trance as he watched Kim sucking off her son. Sean leaned back on the sofa, giving her some occasional words of encouragement as she forced half of his cock down her throat. When he began breathing heavier, Kim knew he was close, and went into overdrive to bring him off. Eventually, Sean sat up and loudly groaned as he ejaculated. Kim gulped twice as she squeezed and worked his pulsing shaft.

Then, almost in slow motion, Kim turned around and opened her mouth wide. Frank saw the thick cum pooled around her tongue as she tilted her head back and swallowed it all. Kim licked her lips and then sighed with a huge grin on her face. Perspiration ran down Frank's face as he grimaced and ejaculated. But Kim wasn't finished, as she pulled him onto the floor in front of her. Frank's face blushed crimson as she glanced at the wet spot on his pants.

He was about to get up, when Kim suddenly kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He could taste Sean's cum and he tried to pull back, but she held his head as her tongue darted around his mouth. She then ran her tongue over his face, excited by the act of marking him with Sean's cum. Frank's lack of resistance also thrilled her. His total humiliation was just beginning. Sean was right. She needed a real man with a big cock. That man turned out to be her son. She didn't care who thought it was wrong; she knew it was right.

Frank was in a daze as Kim suddenly pushed his head down towards Sean's feet. Frank noticed that Sean was now standing, and he struggled free and knelt upright. His eyes went wide as he stared at Sean's long, flaccid cock as it hung down between his muscular legs. He couldn't bring himself to look this Adonis in the eye. He should have got up and left the room, but he was frozen. Then, without warning, Sean's fist thudded against his chin. Frank saw stars as he crashed onto the floor.

Before he could recover his senses, Kim gripped him by the hair and again pushed his head towards Sean's feet. Frank knew what she wanted him to do, but he refused. She pushed harder and said,

"You need to do this, sweetie. You don't want to piss off Sean. He's liable to put you in intensive care."

Her words shocked Frank. Seeing Sean's fists balled frightened him into submission. Kim pushed his head all the way down, and Frank began whimpering as he kissed Sean's feet.

Kim removed her hand and raised her hands in triumph. She looked up at Sean and blew him a kiss. Even Sean was surprised by how easily Frank had accepted his subservience. But that wasn't enough. Sean had always disliked Frank, and he intended to make him suffer. It would be more enjoyable than throwing him out of the house. Kim reached between Frank's legs and gleefully said,

"His little dick is hard. Let's blow his mind like an A bomb."

Frank watched them leave the room and head upstairs holding hands. The realization of what had happened suddenly dawned on him. He'd been emasculated by his wife and her 19 year old son. They were going upstairs to have sex! What would all this mean for his marriage? Nothing could be the same again, and he knew it. He should divorce the bitch. Except, watching Kim sucking off her son was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen, and he wanted to see more.

********

Frank woke up at 10am, alone in his bedroom. Yesterday's events came flooding back and he was suddenly aware of the pain in his genitals. How many times had he jerked off? He'd lost count. Sean had deliberately left his bedroom door open so Frank could watch him fucking Kim's brains out. And that description was a fairly accurate one. At times, she came so hard, it almost seemed she was losing her mind as she wailed and thrashed wildly.

Frank watched in amazement as Kim and her son fucked with incredible skill and vigor. It was certainly no first time coupling. She was able to accommodate Sean's huge cock without difficulty. She eagerly took him balls deep, crying out deliriously as she came again and again. When Sean came, Frank thought they were done for the night. But 20 minutes later, the sounds of sex started up again, and Frank had to see it. He returned to the passageway and looked in Sean's room.

This time, Kim was on top as she bounced on Sean's enormous erection. Frank stared at the long and thick shaft appearing and then disappearing into her wet pussy. How could she take that monstrosity? It almost seemed impossible. Her big tits wobbled as she leaned forward to let Sean maul and suck on them. Once her orgasms started, they didn't stop. Each climax got bigger, until she literally screamed as her juices sprayed out between their genitals.

Frank heard them talking and eating at 3am. The sound and smell of cooked food in the kitchen had woken him. Their conversation sounded completely ordinary and harmless. He sat at the top of the stairs listening to them. 5 minutes after the dishwasher started up, he heard the sounds of kissing and sighing, and then moans and grunts. He quietly descended the stairs and realized the sounds were coming from the living room. He saw them on the sofa and gasped.

Sean was straddling Kim's stomach, pumping his cock between her tits. She pushed her big breasts together, smothering his thick shaft with her wobbling titflesh. Frank wasn't sure if she'd seen him, as her moans suddenly got louder and she cried,

"That's it, baby, fuck my big tits! Thrust that giant dick harder!"

Frank fumbled with his zipper as he hurriedly released his hard dick. There was something surreal about this act. Sean's huge cock thrusting between Kim's huge tits.

10 minutes later, Sean was grunting loudly as he grimaced,

"I'm gonna blow, mom. Get ready for a big load!"

Precum poured from his cockhead as Kim eagerly cried,

"Oh, yes, Sean! Cum on my big tits! Cum all over my face and body. Come on, baby. I wanna bathe in your hot spunk."

Sean abruptly hollered as he ejaculated. Cum splattered her face as he grabbed his cock and jerked it. Rope after rope sprayed over Kim's tits and body.

Frank was shaking like an epileptic as he came hard. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Kim was covered in Sean's cum. How could he produce so much semen after their exploits earlier? It seemed impossible. His huge balls were probably worthy of scientific study. Frank was dumbfounded as he watched Kim scooping up cum on her index finger and greedily licking it off. She sighed contentedly each time she swallowed some. If he didn't know better, he would have thought she was eating vanilla ice cream.

The next day, Frank waited until Sean went out before confronting Kim. That didn't happen until the afternoon, after he listened to them having sex until midday. She'd just finished her lunch when Frank said,

"So, you're fucking your son! Isn't that against the law? I can't believe you'd cheat on me like that."

Kim was expecting some kind of resistance from him, but cumming in his pants told her everything she needed to know. She calmly replied,

"It's hardly cheating, honey. It's not as if it's some random guy. Sean's your stepson. We're just keeping it in the family."

"You've got to be kidding. I'm not putting up with this shit. You need to end this now, Kim, and it's time for Sean to move out," He bluntly demanded. Kim could see the doubt on his face as she replied,

"Really? You don't want to go down that road, Frank. It ends with you living in a one bedroom apartment, jerking off as you remember how Sean fucked my brains out and came all over my big tits. You fucking love it, and you can watch that shit every day. If you're an obedient, little hubby, you can even watch me take his 9 inches in my ass, later."

Frank groaned as his dick went granite hard. He couldn't deny the appeal of this sordid situation. He kept imagining Sean's dick stuffed up her asshole. Kim stood up and grabbed his hand, leading him to the sofa. They sat down and she quickly released his erection. Frank knew he was beaten. A strange calmness came over him as his mind accepted submission. Kim knew their transition was almost complete. There were just a couple of points to clear up.

She began slowly jerking his dick as she sexily drawled,

"You can't blame me for fucking Sean. His looks, his body, his huge cock...he's major league. You're little league."

Frank shook in arousal as she went on,

"Honey, you're going to have to move into Sean's room, so, he can sleep with me. Any disobedience on your part will be dealt with by Sean's fists. Now, cum if you love the sound of all that."

"JEEESUSSS!!!" Cried Frank as he ejaculated over himself. He was gasping as he thought about their future. He shrugged, and smiled to himself.

Labpet1
Labpet1
444 Followers