Bed Bugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, that evening, Kim was watching tv, when Sean came into the living room and sat beside her on the sofa. He casually put his arm around her and pulled her close. She didn't feel any awkwardness as she snuggled against him and started rubbing his thigh. Sean was still dressed in only a pair of shorts as her hand ran along his bare skin. His hand was stroking her upper arm as the atmosphere became sexually charged.

Then, Kim saw his shorts rising as his cock began to harden. She momentarily wondered what the hell was going on. She'd given birth to Sean and raised him. And now, he wanted to have sex with her, and she wanted it too. It was difficult not to stare as a huge lump tented his shorts. Her hand was inches away from the club like penis that was threatening to tear its way out. She had an impulse to push his shorts out of the way to see the glorious sight.

Kim's hand crept along his thigh under his shorts. Her fingers were almost grazing his cock as she caressed his thigh. She felt Sean stiffen as her nails lightly scratched his skin. Then, her hand brushed against something hard above it. Sean groaned and Kim gasped as they both flinched. She jumped at the sound of her cell phone ringing on the coffee table. She leaned forward and saw it was Frank calling. It was a good thing too, she'd nearly grabbed Sean's cock. She left the room to take the call.

After Kim talked to Frank, she decided to have an early night. She didn't know what would've happened if her phone hadn't rung. She had a quick shower and got into bed. She was still awake 20 minutes later. One thought kept reappearing in her head; she'd touched Sean's cock. She rolled onto her back and lowered her hand into her panties. She fingered her pussy and brought herself to the brink in no time. Before she could enjoy an orgasm, there was a knock on her door.

She jumped up in surprise. Damn, she thought. Just when she was about to cum. She unlocked her door and opened it a crack. Sean was standing outside in just his boxers. He was half smiling as he said,

"Mom, I'm getting back ache on that sofa. Can I sleep on your bed. It's big enough, right? We can sort something else out tomorrow."

Kim's heartbeat quickened. Her nightdress was tiny, and she was only wearing a thong.

She glanced at his expectant face. He was probably lying, but she couldn't be sure of that. She should have said no, but she finally replied,

"Well, ok, Sean. We'll discuss other options tomorrow."

She saw the sudden excitement on his face and knew he was lying. It didn't really matter though, because she was never going to say no. It was a bad idea, but her common sense was failing her where Sean was concerned.

Kim opened the door, and Sean's eyes feasted on her body. She walked to the bed as he took in the view of her big, sexy ass. The tv was still on because Kim hated pitch darkness. With Sean in the room, the illumination seemed somehow erotic. She turned her back to him as he got into bed. She closed her eyes, but she was way too fired up to sleep. After a while, she could feel Sean shuffling around. She didn't have to look to know that he was moving closer.

Then, Kim felt Sean's foot rub against her own. He shuffled forward again until his body was pressed against hers. He moved his hand onto her hip as he repositioned himself. He began lifting her nightdress up as she wondered if she should stop him. She told herself it was harmless. They were mother and son, and they both knew it was a line that couldn't be crossed. Suddenly, Kim felt something nudging her ass, before it slid between her ass crack.

Sean grunted as he began thrusting his cock between her asscheeks. Kim involuntarily pushed back and tried to wedge his shaft with her ass. She suddenly moaned through gritted teeth as Sean's hand moved up and grabbed her massive tits. He rubbed her long nipples through the thin fabric, causing Kim to spasm and moan. Then, he nuzzled against her head and started kissing her neck. Kim felt an overload of pleasure from 3 areas overwhelming her.

Her whole body began tingling as her pussy throbbed. Sean was humping hard into her ass with wild excitement. His mom was the woman of his dreams, and she had been for years. Kim was on the precipice of an orgasm. She tried to hold off. How could she let her son make her cum? In the end, that thought only served to push her over the edge. Her body shuddered as her orgasm exploded. She tried to keep silent, but she couldn't stop gasping and sighing.

Eventually, her body stopped squirming as she recovered her senses. Sean's cock was still throbbing between her asscheeks as she pushed his hand away and struggled free. Trying to sound assertive, she said,

"Quit playing around, Sean. We both need to get some sleep. I know you're a horny 19 year old, but I am your mother, honey."

"Sorry, mom, I wasn't tired, so I thought we could have a cuddle," Replied Sean, innocently.

Kim didn't mean a word of what she'd said. She merely came out with what she surmised to be appropriate. She was hoping that Sean wouldn't take the riposte seriously. After all, his confidence seemed to have risen markedly over the last 2 days. It was almost as if he knew exactly what she was thinking. Kim felt totally relaxed and content as she began to drift off. The last thing she remembered was Sean's big cock sawing between her asscheeks.

Kim was bent over the kitchen table as Sean slid his cock along her wet pussy. Frank was sitting in the corner masturbating as he said,

"It's ok, Kim, Sean's a real man. You deserve a real man. My pathetic 5 inch dick can't satisfy you. Your son is a God."

"Yes, Frank. You need to obey Sean or he'll beat you senseless. Fuck me, Sean...fuck mommy with your humongous cock," She yelled, earnestly. Sean continued to slide his cock along her slit.

Kim could feel her pussy leaking all over his huge cock. She blinked, as her eyes opened and she realized where she was. In her bed, in a state of intense arousal. It took a moment for her to fully understand what was happening. Something was rubbing against her pussy. She could hear Sean grunting as he pumped his cock between her legs. It was rubbing against her pussy as he held her hip. Kim knew she was going to cum. It was impossible to fight it, as she cried,

"Oh my God, SEAN!...OOOHHHHH!...SEAAAANNNNN!...UGGGHHH!"

Kim was out of control as she came hard. It was bigger than any orgasm Frank had ever given her. She tried to rationalize what had happened. It was just an accident as 2 adults got carried away in their sleep. She could feel droplets of precum hitting her stomach as Sean kept up his simulated assault on her pussy. She quickly said,

"Jesus, Sean, it's after 3am, we need to get some sleep."

He moved back, his cock leaving a trail of precum on her thighs.

Kim was annoyed. Annoyed that she'd missed most of the period of Sean pumping his cock against her pussy. She closed her eyes again and was soon asleep. Sean was wide awake, with a huge erection dripping precum. He tried to go to sleep, but his mind and body were completely aroused. Kim turned onto her back in her slumber. Sean's cock was still throbbing and he needed to ejaculate. He wasn't about to waste his cum in a tissue. He wanted to fuck her so badly.

Kim was half asleep as she opened her legs. She visualized Sean on top of her, pumping his cock into her. She felt a big orgasm about to erupt. Then, she opened her eyes and saw Sean straddling her stomach. Something was in her pussy, and she soon realized it was his finger. He was reaching behind him to finger her. She looked down her body and saw he was jerking his cock under her nightdress. His finger was rubbing her clit as an orgasm rapidly approached.

Sean suddenly grunted loudly and Kim felt hot liquid splatter her torso. Another burst hit the underside of her tits, and her hips thrust into the air as she climaxed hard. She let out a strained groan as her orgasm kept peaking and surging on. More cum covered her upper body before Sean collapsed beside her, breathing hard. Kim stared at the ceiling as she sighed in satisfaction. Her nightdress was soaked in cum, and she found the smell intoxicating.

Kim woke before Sean and went into her bathroom. Her nightdress was stiff with dried cum and she dumped it in the laundry basket. She was tempted to forego a shower and leave Sean's virile man juice on her skin. She took a final look at the dried white streaks on her skin, before she got into the shower. As she soaped up her body, images of the night's events began to flood her mind. She began quietly masturbating under the hot spray and had a toe curling orgasm.

Afterwards, she woke Sean and went downstairs to make a quick breakfast. When he came downstairs, Kim made herself scarce. She didn't regret what had happened, but she didn't want to face him right now. As Sean ate his breakfast, she went upstairs as she said,

"I'll see you this afternoon, honey. Have a good day at college."

"See ya, mom," Replied Sean, looking a little concerned. He hoped she wasn't feeling any shame. Maybe she was just a little confused.

Later, that morning, Kim did some shopping, then decided to visit her friend Kerry. It was a 30 minute drive to her apartment. Kim didn't really have any female friends in her own neighborhood. Most of the wives there seemed to be threatened by her. Some were a little paranoid, and others jealous of her looks. Their husbands were another matter entirely. They were all extremely friendly. A couple of them were always making sexual remarks and innuendos.

Kim had known Kerry for 11 years. She was 36 and presently single, having been twice divorced. She had a 12 year old daughter and a good alimony deal. Both women shared a high libido and an interest in younger men. Although, Kerry had been single for the last 4 years and could act on her impulses without repercussions. Kim was sometimes surprised at Kerry's dirty mind and the things she said. When it came to sex, anything went, between consenting adults.

Kim had seen first hand just how wild Kerry could be. When the 2 women went on nights out, they attracted a lot of attention. Kerry called them the cougar milfs. And she'd picked up younger guys on numerous occasions. Once, she'd started chatting to an 18 year old guy in the mall. 10 minutes later she was giving him a blowjob in the parking lot. She was also perceptive where Kim was concerned. Kerry had seen her relationship with Sean evolve, and she knew it was no ordinary mother and son relationship.

Kim arrived and Kerry buzzed her in. The concierge leered at her as she walked to the elevators and disappeared into one. The apartment door was left open, and she walked inside. Kerry was pouring a couple of drinks in the kitchen. It was the supplemented milkshake that Kim had persuaded her to buy.

"Hey, girl, how ya doing? Here you go. I know how much you like this healthy shit," Said Kerry as she handed her a glass.

Kim took a gulp of her drink and replied,

"Frank's away on another trip, and we discovered bed bugs in Sean's room. We had to throw out his bed and have the whole house fumigated. I could've bought another bed, but Frank said he'd deal with it when he got back. I think he was just trying to be awkward."

Kerry smiled at her as she quipped,

"So, I guess Sean had to sleep in your bed."

She saw the sudden alarm on Kim's face as she replied,

"Well...he slept on the sofa of course."

Her eyes quickly looked away and Kerry knew there were more sordid details to this story. She nodded pensively, then said,

"And I thought it would be a perfect opportunity for you to get him in your bed. I know how you've always lusted after him."

"W-What? That's just fantasy, Kerry," Stammered Kim.

Kim was blushing hard now, completely on the defensive. Kerry was studying her with a sceptical look. Finally, she just straight out asked,

"Ok, Kim, what really happened?"

Kim knew she'd been found out. Kerry knew all about her fantasies involving Sean. In fact, Kerry had said she didn't think incest between adults was a big deal, as long as the couple didn't procreate. Actually, Kerry was the only person she could trust with this secret.

"Alright, Kerry, I'll tell you the truth about it all," Sighed Kim.

"All the details, honey. Especially the steamy stuff," Said Kerry as she put her feet up on the sofa to get comfortable. Kim quietly said,

"It started on Monday with the bed bugs. Like I said, Frank was being awkward. You know how he and Sean don't get along. So, Sean slept on the sofa that night. In the morning, I went downstairs to see if he was awake. He wasn't, but he had some serious morning wood."

Kerry's eyes widened as Kim's voice excitedly exclaimed,

"It was huge! The sheet was hovering above his stomach, almost to his chest. When I woke him, he didn't even try to hide it. He was enjoying the situation, and how I couldn't stop looking at it. Something changed after that. Sean suddenly became more aggressive and confident. It almost seemed like he already knew the outcome. He started taking control, and it was a huge turn on."

"When he came home, he hugged me really tight. He was pushing his erection against me. It went on for about 30 seconds. Afterwards, I had to go upstairs to masturbate. Actually, I can't stop masturbating, lately. When I was cooking us something to eat, Sean made some crack about his meat. He asked me if I wanted it inside me. Later, he was paying me all these compliments. He said I was a red hot milf with the best tits in the state."

Kerry giggled at that. Kim wasn't modest about her bust. She knew they were an unbelievable pair of breasts. Whenever she wore a skimpy top, she could literally stop traffic. Kim went on,

"Then, he told me I needed a real man. He said real men were confident, powerful and hung. Obviously meaning he's a real man and Frank isn't. I guess there is some truth in that. He all but said he wanted to fuck me. He was really pushing it in my face."

Kerry was surprised by what she was hearing. She said,

"Wow, Sean's come of age. I always knew he had it bad for you."

"You haven't heard the half of it. Later, I was watching tv, when Sean came in and sat beside me. He was only wearing a pair of shorts. I think he was trying to tempt me, and it was working. So, he put his arm around me, and I was stroking his thigh. Then, he got hard again, and his cock looked like a fucking police baton."

"My hand moved under his shorts and I actually touched his cock. Then, my phone rang. I don't know what might have happened if it hadn't," Said Kim, talking faster and more excitedly. She went on,

"After I spoke to Frank, I decided to have an early night. Anyway, I was masturbating again, and I was about to cum, when there was a knock on my door. I was wearing this flimsy slip. It was a tiny thing. Sean tells me he's got back ache from sleeping on the sofa."

"I knew it was bullshit, but I was really horny, and the thought of him in my bed just turned me on. 20 minutes later, his cock is humping my ass. Then, he squeezed my tits and kissed my neck. I couldn't help it, I came hard. Afterwards, I told him we needed to sleep. I was having this crazy dream, when I suddenly woke to find Sean's cock rubbing against my pussy. Before I even had time to think, I came again. This orgasm was even bigger than the first."

"I was sure he hadn't cum, but I fell asleep again. That orgasm was bigger than any Frank had ever given me. Although, that's not saying much. The next time I woke, Sean was straddling my waist. He was jerking his cock under my slip while he reached back and fingered me. I could feel something big building, then he came, over my tits and my stomach. I had one of the biggest orgasms of my life. It was completely wild. I had my son's spunk all over me."

"I felt so content and satisfied when I fell asleep. In the morning, I masturbated in the shower, then woke Sean. I didn't feel any remorse, just a little awkward. I avoided him as he ate his breakfast, and said I'd see him later. This is all surreal, Kerry. You don't think I'm sick and perverted, do you?"

"Don't be silly, Kim. You're definitely not sick. Maybe a little perverted, but every red blooded, cougar milf is," Kerry replied, emphatically.

After some further thought, she added,

"You know, I think that boy's in love with you. That's why he hates Frank so much. And speaking of Frank, he's the only obstacle in your foreseeable future. I don't know what you're going to do about him. You need to either take him for everything you can before you dump his premature dick, or...you can get Sean to help you cuckold the living shit out of him."

Kim was reminded of the dream she had last night. Frank watching Sean about to fuck her. Accepting his position as cuckold. Sean would like nothing more than to utterly dominate Frank. She wondered if it was possible. Frank wasn't exactly the manly type. On the contrary, he was the opposite. He considered himself to be a thinker. She wasn't going to take him for everything. He didn't deserve that. Kerry had told her that some men liked to be dominated. Could Frank be one?

Kim eventually left at 1pm. The last thing Kerry said was,

"You should fuck Sean tonight, Kim. And don't forget, I want to hear about every single filthy detail tomorrow."

Kim laughed as she waved goodbye. As she drove home, she considered Kerry's advice. Incest was no big deal. But Kerry was a dirty minded, twisted milf. She eventually concluded that it was a tide she couldn't fight. It was going to happen. Trying to deny it was futile.

Kerry had said something else that stunned her. Could Sean be in love with her? The more she thought about it, the more plausible it seemed. She loved him as a mother, but her feelings were a lot more than just maternal. She couldn't remember exactly when the flirting started. At 18 he'd already developed a body to die for. And Sean had become the man her fantasies were centered on. Now, at 19, his personality had grown, and he was even better looking.

Kim knew she wanted him sexually. He was certainly a real man. He was pure, masculine beef, with a huge cock. He really did make Frank look small and inferior. But, was it only a sexual attraction on her part? No, it was a lot more than that. She loved him as a man. She knew he was no virgin. College girls probably threw themselves at him. They were just preparation for the woman he really wanted; his mom. They wouldn't be needed anymore. She would take care of his every need.

When Kim arrived home, she was feeling hornier than ever. She went upstairs to have a workout. She did over an hour of aerobics and yoga. It didn't put out the fire between her legs. She went into her bathroom and grabbed her sodden slip from the laundry basket. She sat on her bed and inhaled the smell of Sean's dried cum. She felt light headed as the pungent aroma hit her sinuses and brain. She did it again and again. It was as good as any narcotic, without the expense.

She had another idea, and went to the main bathroom. She found Sean's boxers from last night and went back to her bedroom. She could see the dried spunk and precum inside. She buried her face in them and moaned in arousal. She moved lower and could smell something different. She figured it was the sweat that had dripped from his balls. That gave her another rush that made her pussy throb. She laid down and began masturbating as she kept inhaling Sean's scent.

45 minutes later, Kim got up to take a shower. She'd enjoyed 3 good orgasms. After her shower, she was starting to get aroused again. She wondered why she was always so horny lately. No doubt it was because of Sean. She couldn't stop thinking about him. What would his giant cock feel like inside her? Could she even take it all? 6 inches was the biggest dick she'd ever had. Sean looked to be at least 3 inches bigger than that. Damn! She had to think about something else.