Bed Bugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers

Sean came home just after 5pm. He'd had football practice and went upstairs to shower. Kim came downstairs while he was showering. She was wearing a tiny miniskirt and a tight top that left her midriff bare. She didn't put on a bra. Her breasts didn't need one. It seemed impossible for such a huge pair to defy gravity, but she had something in her biology that was better than silicon. She started cooking something for them to eat. High energy food, she thought.

She was nearly finished when Sean came downstairs. He was wearing just his shorts and sandals again. Kim had an apron on, but as she busied herself with the food, he saw her tiny skirt from the back. His eyes were wide as he stared at her bubble butt. 2 big orbs of flesh protruding outwards, leading to her toned and fit legs. He'd seen her in short skirts before, but rarely at home when lounging around. He whistled and then said,

"Damn, mom, you look good enough to eat."

Kim giggled with delight at his remark, then replied,

"That's nice of you to say, honey. But before you eat me alive, how about some real food to keep those muscles...bulging?"

She put their plates on the table and took off her apron. Sean did a double take as he stared at her huge breasts. The tight garment she wore was no match for the outward pressure of her tit flesh. The material was almost stretched to the point of tearing.

"Speaking of bulging bodyparts, mom, if you bulge out any more, that skimpy outfit is going to be shredded," Said Sean, smiling. It was meant as a joke, but it wasn't far from the truth. Kim replied,

"I guess that would give you a lot more milf to get your teeth into."

She winked at him sexily. Sean dropped his gaze to her breasts, then back up to her eyes as he said,

"Hell yeah, mom. That's a meal I could handle 3 times a day, or more."

Sean wolfed down his meal in under 5 minutes. Kim's plate had less food, but her mind was preoccupied with the thought of Sean eating her alive. She imagined his face between her legs, eating her pussy as they stared at each other. She closed her eyes as her body trembled. She was trying to keep her excitement under control. That was incredibly difficult to do. She felt like they were counting down to the sexual encounter that would change their lives forever.

It was nearly 8.30pm, when Kim walked into the living room. The lights had been turned down as Sean was watching a film. She was about to sit in an armchair, but Sean quickly said,

"Come and sit with me, mom."

She sat beside him on the sofa and he immediately put an arm around her. She leaned into him as they watched the film together. Her hand dropped to his leg as she began rubbing his thigh.

Neither of them was concentrating on the film as Sean's cock quickly reached erection. Kim moved her hand up to his stomach. She ran her fingers over each section of his ripped sixpack and purred,

"Your body is so amazing, Sean. I've never seen such a masculine physique. I'd love to see you workout."

"I guess I take after you. You are seriously stacked, mom," He replied. Kim turned her face towards him and kissed his shoulder.

Sean jolted at the sensual contact. She kissed along his shoulder as her hand continued to stroke his sixpack. He moved his own hand onto her thigh and caressed it. Kim moaned softly and said,

"Sean, we shouldn't be doing this. It's so wrong."

"Then, why does it feel so good?" Asked Sean as he kissed her forehead. Kim was getting high on arousal as she replied,

"I know...it's sooo good...so illicit and wrong that it's so right."

She lifted her head and was face to face with Sean. Their lips slowly moved together and they were suddenly kissing. She tilted her head as their mouths opened and their tongues fought furiously. Kim's hand moved down between Sean's legs where she grabbed his cock and stroked it through his shorts. It felt immense in her hand, and it made her pussy throb. Sean's hand hadn't been idle as it moved further up her thigh. It went under her skirt and his fingers grazed her thong.

Kim's body spasmed as she moaned into his mouth.

"Oh, God, Sean...what are you doing to me?" She gasped as his finger probed against her soaked thong. She was so excited, she was overwhelmed by an intense orgasm. She thrust her pelvis and cried,

"OHHH GODDDDD!...SEAANNN!...I'M CUMMINGGG!...UGHHH!"

Sean felt elated that he'd made her cum. It felt like she was on the brink of more uncontrollable orgasms.

Sean's cock was leaking copious amounts of precum. His shorts were wet with the fluid he was leaking like a faucet. Kim thought he'd cum, such was the sticky wet mess in his shorts. Her own pussy was also leaking like a faucet. Her own arousal was beyond anything she'd ever known. She was unbelievably horny. Her pussy was throbbing for Sean. She realized she wanted him more than anything she'd ever known. She wanted to worship him, to lick every inch of him.

Kim had another orgasm that she couldn't control. It simply exploded from her body like a bolt of lightening. Her body shuddered and squirmed on the sofa as Sean kept her cumming with his middle finger. They were soon kissing again in a frenzy of lust and passion. Sean held her face as they vigorously kissed and tongued. Kim still held his cock in her hand, squeezing the long shaft. Sean suddenly said,

"Jesus, mom, I want you so fucking bad."

"Believe me, honey, the feeling's mutual," She replied, then added,

"I ought to make you sleep on the sofa after last night. You were a very naughty boy. You made your mommy cum 3 times, and then you covered me with your hot, teenage spunk. Can I trust you to behave yourself in my bed tonight?"

"Of course, mom. I know you gorgeous milfs need your beauty sleep. But we can have a kiss and cuddle, right?" Said Sean with a wink.

"I don't see why not, honey. Although, I know you gorgeous, fit teenagers have energy to burn. And judging by last night, your balls are capable of churning up mega amounts of young spunk. Anyway, I think I'll head up to bed," Replied Kim as she got to her feet and walked out. She deliberately swayed her hips sexily. A silent invitation to Sean. She went upstairs and picked out a sexy, black babydoll. It was almost transparent and tied at the front.

She put it on in her bathroom and knew it was the right choice. Her breasts were pushed together and lower down it split open, exposing belly and panties. One pull on the string and it would open up like a present. She waited a couple of minutes, then heard Sean climb the stairs and enter the bedroom. Kim added a little makeup, then walked back into her room. Sean was almost salivating as he gawked at his sexy mom. She could have stepped off the pages of Playboy.

Kim made a big show of walking to the bed. She pulled back the blanket and put one knee on the bed, holding a pose as Sean watched, motionless. She eventually got under the covers and split her attention between him and the tv. She saw a huge wet spot on his shorts and realized just how much precum he produced. It was by far more than Frank could ejaculate. Sean noticed her looking and went to his bedroom to change his boxers.

When he returned, only one of the bedside lamps was still on. He switched it off and got into bed. He moved closer to Kim and said,

"How about a goodnight kiss, mom?"

"Sure, honey. We can have a cuddle too," She replied as she moved closer to him. They were both on their sides facing each other as Sean placed a hand on her hip. Kim nuzzled his neck and kissed her way up to his face. She kissed his cheek several times, then pecked his lips.

She gently kissed his lips twice more, until Sean leaned forward and they were suddenly making out. Their mouths were locked in passion as their tongues licked and probed. His hand moved round to her bubble butt, and he groped her big, perfect ass. Kim rubbed her foot along his leg, then hooked her thigh around his. Sean pushed his hips into her, and she felt his erection poking against her thigh. She involuntarily thrust her body into it and moaned.

Without even thinking about it, Kim reached for his waist and pushed his boxers down. Sean lifted a little and they slid down his thighs. She used her foot to drag his boxers down his legs, where he kicked them off. His cock reared up and rested against her belly. They were still making out as Kim immediately grabbed the long phallus. She was amazed by its weight and thickness. She moved her hand up and down the tremendous length as it throbbed with power.

Kim pushed Sean onto his back and kissed her way down his chin and neck. She was sighing softly as she kissed and licked his chest. She pushed the covers away and finally saw his huge cock.

"Holy shit! Your cock is...it's...magnificent," She gasped in amazement. Sean loved the look of awe on her face. Beads of precum bubbled from the tip, and Kim swiped her tongue over the bloated head, licking it up and savoring the clear, sticky fluid.

She was totally in awe of his colossal cock. It would take 3 of Frank's dick to equal Sean's length and thickness. Any comparison was simply laughable. Her fingers couldn't even encircle the thick shaft. It exuded masculine power. Huge veins crisscrossed the rock hard length, leading to the fat, circumcised head. She wasn't surprised to find 2 huge balls under the tower of manmeat. These genitals would look ridiculous on some men, but on Sean it was almost proportionate.

Kim inhaled his manly aroma of sexual power, before her lips closed around the head. Sean's cock jolted as his whole body shuddered. He couldn't believe his mom was sucking his cock. He'd dreamed of this thousands of times. She was sucking hard as her lips slid up and down his length. It throbbed constantly, and Sean knew he couldn't last long. Kim jerked and twisted his lower shaft as she sucked on the swollen cockhead. Precum was now pouring from the tip.

She licked up and swallowed the trickling, sweet fluid, relishing the taste and the fact that she was blowing her son. She was practically humping his leg as her pussy spasmed and leaked her own fluids. Sean groaned as he lifted up onto his elbows and watched her slobbering over his cock. He'd never been so hard, as his cock swelled and got even bigger.

"Cum in my mouth, Sean. I want to taste you," Said Kim, breathlessly, before stuffing him back into her mouth.

Sean grimaced as he tried to hold out. Kim felt his cock twitching wildly, then it lurched as his body stiffened, and he groaned. A jet of cum blasted into her mouth, followed by another. She gulped down the thick cream as more ropes spewed from his pulsing cock. She swallowed again as the bursts lessened. She was amazed at how good it tasted, and she grabbed his balls and palmed them to keep it flowing. Another huge stream of hot spunk erupted into her mouth.

Kim gulped down 2 more mouthfuls as his ejaculate finally receded. She kept licking and sucking his cockhead as the last of his cum oozed out. Then, she lowered a hand into her panties and strummed hard on her clit. In less than 30 seconds she climaxed. She held Sean's cock against her cheek as her orgasm had her moaning and shuddering. She slowly recovered as she kissed and licked his still rigid shaft. It wasn't deflating in 2 seconds like Frank's.

Sean fell back onto the pillow breathing heavily. Kim's eyes were heavy as she moaned and sighed. She looked drunk on lust as she purred,

"Mmmm...you taste sooo good, honey. Your young cum is delicious."

"Sorry I came so quick, mom. I'll be good to go in a minute or two," He replied. Quick? Thought Kim. He'd lasted at least 10 minutes. Frank usually came after 2 minutes when she blew him. She eventually got up and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

She brushed her teeth and checked herself in the mirror. Maybe they should call it a night. No, that was impossible. She was too sexually charged and wide awake. She wanted to fuck Sean. Needed to fuck him, had to fuck him. She didn't think she'd ever been this horny in her life. She could feel what seemed like a powerful electric current running through her body, emanating from her pussy. She walked back into the bedroom, ready to consummate their incestuous relationship.

As soon as she entered the room, she saw Sean stroking his erect cock. Kim doubted it had even gotten soft after he came. She got on the bed and crawled towards him. She laid down beside him and said,

"I guess you won't be able to sleep until those big balls are drained."

"That could take a while, mom," Replied Sean as he rolled on top of her and kissed her hard. Then he kissed his way down her neck and cleavage. He pulled the string on her babydoll and it split open.

It was Sean's turn to stare in awe at his mom's huge breasts. They were better than he'd ever imagined. He immediately attacked them, licking and sucking her ample tit flesh. He squeezed and hefted her huge jugs as he sucked her bullet like nipples. Kim was moaning and squirming on the bed as she held his head. He was like a ravenous animal as he buried his face in her soft bosom. She was writhing in arousal as Sean's cock pressed against her pussy.

Kim humped against his hard length frantically as an orgasm rapidly approached. She thrust her hips upwards and loudly cried,

"I'm gonna cum...NOW!...UGGHHHH!"

Sean watched her gasp and shudder as she climaxed. He grabbed her thong and pulled it down her legs and off. He stared at her wet, shaven pussy as she spread her legs in anticipation of being penetrated. Sean had other ideas as he bent down and licked her snatch.

This was another of his long time fantasies. He ran his tongue up and down her slit, swabbing her clit on each pass. Kim gripped the sheets as she thrust her pussy into Sean's face. He certainly knew what he was doing as he pushed 2 fingers inside her and curled them, rubbing her vaginal wall. When he bit her clit gently, Kim's orgasm exploded. It felt like she'd been electrocuted with 500 volts as her body lurched and spasmed out of her control.

Sean didn't let up after her climax. He continued to eat her pussy with incredible skill; licking, sucking and fingering her towards another orgasm. It didn't take long to bring her to the brink. He teased her clit with his tongue, then sucked it as he thrust his 2 fingers into her.

"YESSSS!" Hissed Kim as she came again. Her juices flooded out onto Sean's tongue as she writhed in pleasure. Sean finally stopped, and knelt between her legs as he positioned himself.

He rubbed his cock against her pussy, before pushing forward. His cockhead eased into her, followed by a couple of inches of shaft. He began slowly pumping into her, easing more cock in after each thrust. Kim gyrated her hips to help her accommodate the huge, invading member. She panted and gasped like a woman in labor as Sean pushed in past 6 inches. She'd never had anything so thick inside her. Not since she'd given birth to Sean, ironically.

Sean rolled his hips as he slowly pumped into her, stirring her pussy with each stroke. Kim could feel another orgasm mounting fast as her pussy stretched to accept more of him. Her face flushed as her orgasm suddenly exploded like thunder. She wrapped her arms and legs around Sean as her body writhed wildly. She deliriously cried,

"Oh, my God...oh, my God...UGGHHH!...OH...MY...GODDDDD!"

Her pussy contracted and gushed around Sean's throbbing cock.

She planted her feet so she could meet his thrusts, as he pushed in even deeper. Kim knew there was only an inch to go as she gasped,

"Come on, Sean, give it to me harder...I want every inch of you."

Sean began pumping into her with greater force as he went deeper, millimeter by millimeter. They both worked their hips in unison as Kim's pussy almost swallowed his entire cock. He drew back to just his cockhead, then slammed forward with force.

Their genitals collided in a skin on skin thud. Kim's eyes flew open in elation as she realized she'd taken Sean balls deep. A powerful feeling suddenly overwhelmed her as a big orgasm wracked her body. She convulsed beneath him as her pussy was stretched beyond its capacity, throbbing and oozing her juices. She wrapped her arms and legs around Sean as as she kept cumming on his cock. They both moaned as her orgasm peaked, then slowly receded.

Sean shrugged off his caution as he began pounding into Kim with additional vigor. She was still adjusting to his huge size, and he was hitting pleasure spots she was previously unaware of. Every hard thrust pushed her towards another orgasm. She tried to keep it simmering, but it built up rapidly, and its intensity shook her as it erupted throughout her body. Her back arched as she lifted them both and moaned in ecstasy.

15 minutes later, Sean was still pistoning into Kim with long strokes. She was nearing another orgasm as she hooked her feet around his ass. She found the experience incredibly erotic and taboo. The light from the tv flickered, casting an eerie glow to add to the skin slapping, squelching and loud moaning that filled the room. How many orgasms would this one make? She'd lost count. It was well into double figures for the night. She couldn't hold it back as she neared another climax.

"That's it, Sean...fuck mommy...HARDER!...YES...UGH...YESSSS," Hissed Kim as she was rocked by a huge orgasm. She wrapped her limbs around Sean in a death grip as the rest of her body spasmed and squirmed. Her eyes stared into space as she kept repeating, "Oh, God." Sean grimaced as she coiled around him like a python. Even her pussy squeezed his cock like a vice. She looked like she was having a spiritual experience as she stared in awe and wonder.

Sean was nearing climax as the sweat dripped from him onto Kim as they rocked and pumped together. It was already the most amazing sexual experience of her life as she was racing towards another big orgasm. She tightened her thighs around his ass and helped to pull him in even deeper. Sean knew he was leaking a huge amount of precum, and it lubricated his cock as it speared into her. It was throbbing and twitching as he controlled his final few thrusts.

"I'm gonna cum, mom. Where do you want it?" Gasped Sean.

"Cum in me, baby. I want your juice deep inside me," Replied Kim as she neared the brink of another huge orgasm. Sean held out for as long as he could. Eventually, he let out a strained groan as he buried his cock into her to the hilt. Kim felt his cum blasting inside her, and it triggered her own orgasm, which exploded in her mind and body. It radiated out from her pussy, hitting her brain and simulating a near fit.

They both moaned and cried as Sean grinded into her, cum still spewing out as Kim continued to climax as she cried,

"YES...YES...I CAN'T STOP CUMMING...EMPTY THOSE GIANT BALLS!"

Sean was straining hard as he finally collapsed on top of her, and rolled to her side. Kim was gasping in air as she began to recover. Sean was no longer inside her, but she could still feel his hot cum bubbling in her womb. She'd never felt so completely content, sexually.

Kim assumed that Sean would be ready to fall asleep. She was still feeling too sexually charged to fall asleep herself. She ran her hand over his torso absent mindedly. She underestimated Sean's powers of recovery as he turned towards her and kissed her passionately. He manoeuvred Kim onto her hands and knees and said,

"Are you ready for more cock, mom?"

"Oh, yes...I won't be the one that quits tonight," She replied, challenging him. He was balls deep in 2 thrusts as they both moaned.

10 minutes later, Sean was still hammering his cock into Kim doggie style. He watched her ass wobbling as he speared her with his big cock. She'd already cum twice, and was already building towards another. Sean gripped her hips and started pumping even harder into her. Kim pushed back as he thrust even deeper. She pleaded,

Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers