Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina, wavering a bit, lower lip beginning to tremble, quavered, "He threatened to fail me last year."

"And?" Karen asked.

"I said I would do anything to pass, so he took me up on my offer."

"And you call Jenny a slut," Karen scoffed with contempt.

Sabrina said nothing, realizing she was busted and Karen had her by the balls. So to speak.

Karen assumed a dramatic pose and suddenly began orating a la Shakespeare! "So, you fell hoor, I will ask you only one more time: what be your choice? To be my slut or not to be my slut: that is the question. Whether it is nobler in your mind to suffer the bonds and cuffs of outrageous servitude, or to take futile arms against your rightful ruler and be swept away into notorious ignominy by a sea of trouble and by opposing me, thus guarantee the demise of your rep."

Karen then moved to stand regally in front of Sabrina, placed her hand on her shoulder and not even needing to push, guided her down onto her knees.

Sabrina did not resist, defeated.

Karen slid out of her skirt, presenting a shaved pussy to her assistant captain.

Karen then continued her sexually slanted Hamlet parody as she seductively said, her pussy now inches from Sabrina's face, "To beg: to submit: all night, and through obedience cease forever thy holier than thou attitude."

Sabrina had tears in her eye as she said, "Please Karen, I..."

Karen interrupted her, no longer misquoting Hamlet but adlibbing a brand-new Shakespearean script of her own, quoting, or rather not quoting, "Nay! I say thee nay! Beg not for mercy which thou deservest not from thy rightful Queen, but beg instead for mercy from the fair maid thou hast wronged!"

Then breaking character, she clarified in a growl, "In other words ass bitch, you've gotta beg Slut Jenny to fuck your sorry ass with this butt plug."

Sabrina looked at her, pleading desperately with her eyes, before submitting and looking to the floor. Then, knowing it was required, she crawled over to where I was still sitting in my chair, having been watching this Elizabethan melodrama unfold with my mouth hanging open the entire time.

Remaining on her knees, Sabrina fearfully clasped her hands together, holding them just beneath her chin, looked respectfully... yes, I couldn't believe it either, respectfully!... up into my very wide eyes and asked, "Mistress Jenny, may your unworthy former foe please speak?"

Seeing this as an opportunity to win points with Karen and Ashley by taking the high road, I replied as graciously as I could manage while trying not to giggle, "Yes, former foe Sabrina, you may speak."

Demonstrating the capacity for a bit of Theatah of her own, she proceeded, "Mistress Jenny, may your asinine assailant beg?"

Thanking my lucky stars the hadn't asked me for a 'boon' or my inner giggles would have come tumbling out for sure, I still managed to retain my dignity and replied formally, "Yes, asinine assailant Sabrina, you may beg."

"Then..." she managed, followed by a long pause while within, her pride strove mightily against her survival instinct with the survival team squeaking out a win, she finally continued, "Then, Mistress Jenny, I beg you, I beseech thee..." and finally bolting for the finish line she concluded, "Jenny, please fuck my butt hole like the ass slut I am!"

Knowing I couldn't maintain my composure much longer, I hung on with my own last shred of dignity, "Yes, Sabrina, it shall be my pleasure to fuck your treacherous white bottom with the royal sceptre."

I stood up, walked over to Karen and curtseyed. "Your Majesty," I requested formally, "might I borrow the royal sceptre for a necessity?"

Karen finally lost it and burst out laughing, immediately followed by the rest of us... Sabrina included!

Eventually we all had more or less recovered, and Karen handed me the butt plug, intoning, but through many giggles, "Princess Jenny, we are pleased to issue you the royal sceptre for your ummm...necessity. Please use it wisely and well." She then also handed me some lube and concluded the impromptu ritual with, "Fuck her good, babe. Don't be gentle."

"Understood, Mistress Karen," I responded.

Sabrina looked at me, still slightly scared, as I generously lubed the toy. I then sauntered over and ordered her in a growl of my own, surprising everyone including myself, "Bend over, bitch."

Sabrina glared at me furiously and began to say something, but wisely stopped herself before any incriminating sound could escape her lips and slowly obeyed me, trundling onto all fours. I then considerately lubed her ass as well, but then without any warning I began to slide the toy into her ass, using an initial strong thrust to 'seat' the implement. Sabrina gave out a rather loud scream as it penetrated her. Obeying Karen's command, I showed her no gentleness as I continued pushing the thick plug inexorably into her ass until I was satisfied for now with its depth. I don't know what came over me; maybe it was all the years of being looked down upon by Sabrina and sometimes being bullied as we grew up attending all the same schools together, or just her belligerent treatment of me this week, but I took this opportunity to verbally abuse her. A rush of adrenaline with a power I never thought I would have over a cheerleader. "How does that feel, you fucking bitch?"

Sabrina moaned in what I think might have been pleasure but hard to tell, and she didn't say anything.

I then smacked the plug deeper into her ass with my palm and insisted in a loud, forceful tone I didn't know I had, "Answer me, cunt!"

"It hurts, but it feels good too," she whimpered, her eyes showing the fear she had for the newly dominant me.

I pushed the plug in even deeper although more gently, and soon all six inches were filing her ass. I then growled, "Fuck yourself back on your toy, you slut. Fuck yourself to an ass orgasm, you butt slut!"

"Yes, Mistress," she moaned and I got exceedingly wet at being called Mistress.

"Mistress who?" I barked as I slapped her chunky ass almost as hard as I could.

"Yes Mistress Jenny," she whined.

I held the plug steady and watched as this chunky bitch, the bully who had always been so much better than everyone else, obeyed my command and began to bounce back on the plug. Her moaning got louder and louder as she continued to allow the plug to fill her ass deeper and deeper. Then finally she screamed with the full lung capacity of the cheerleader she was, as she reached orgasmic bliss from this humiliating debauchery.

Feeling my power for the first time in my life, I looked over at Ashley, who had been quiet this entire time), and who was rubbing herself frantically.

I slapped Sabrina's ass once more, hard, and leaving the plug in her ass, I walked over to confront Ashley. Of course she had never done anything to deserve my ire, but she did deserve something else, and paying that debt began with my respect. "Mistress Ashley?"

I was addressing her with professional courtesy, not as a submissive, standing over her.

"Umm... Yes... Mistress Jenny?"

No frills, I just said it: "Dare me to eat your pussy."

Ashley, desperate for an orgasm after watching all this sexual depravity begged me through a moan, "Please."

"Close enough," I quipped.

I immediately muff-dived between this beautiful, sweet, girl's legs. I instantly began working on her clit, and as soon as my tongue touched down on it she began to quake and moan and quiver and spray juice all over my face! I kept licking her right through her orgasm as I attempted to get her off again. I nibbled on her clit and slid a finger inside her. I pumped the finger in and out of her surprisingly tight pussy. She continued to give me moans of pleasure as I continued pleasuring her cunt. Her first orgasm now completed, I then slowed down so I could savour her deliciousness. I licked slowly, my finger still lodged deep inside her, but remaining still. I lovingly slid my tongue up and down her pussy lips, continuing to tease her. I then slid down a bit more and surprised her a bit when my tongue flicked lightly across her anal pleasure spot. I stiffened my tongue and pushed it into her, just slightly breaking her anal taboo, and then returned to her pussy.

I heard her whisper, in a pleading and insecure tone, "Please, Jenny, I'm sorry, but I still need to cum again."

I looked up along her tall, slender body to her soulful brown eyes, smiled at her and experienced a surprisingly intense thrill of pleasure through my body as she smiled back. I then said, "Yes, Mistress Ashley, I would love to give you another cum."

I then dove back between her legs and attacked her pussy with an aggressive mixture of licking, nibbling and fingering. This focused assault on her pussy very soon had her moaning and moaning until her legs tightened around my head and a fresh gush of cum exploded all over my face. I had never seen someone gush so much cum from her vagina. I kept licking and licking, attempting to swallow as much of her delicious love juice as possible.

Finally she pushed me away saying, "Please Jenny, no more."

I looked up at her sorrowfully, thinking I had failed. She recognized what I was experiencing and apologized. "I'm sorry, Jenny, that wasn't what you think. You've just given me the most intense orgasm of my life, and I got so oversensitive I just needed to allow it to flow through me."

"Oh," I said with a relieved sigh, "I was afraid I had disappointed you, Mistress Ashley."

"God no," Ashley said, perspiration dripping down her face, "That was the most amazing high I've ever felt!"

"Then thank you for allowing me to pleasure you," I said sincerely. I looked around and saw that Sabrina was still on all fours, but now was between Karen's legs and licking her pussy. The butt plug was still lodged inside her ass.

Ashley then said, "Can I do you?"

"You don't have to do that," I refused shyly, "You are one of my Mistresses and I am here to please you."

"But I want to," Ashley said, and then realizing how serious and obedient I was, she assumed a loud, assertive voice and ordered me, "Pet Jenny, I demand that you lay back instantly, spread your legs for me and allow your Mistress to give you the best orgasm that I can!"

"YES, Mistress Ashley!" I obliged excitedly as I lay back on the floor and opened my legs. To my surprise, Ashley first threw away all the momentum we had generated as she slowly leaned into my face and kissed me gently. Her soft lips were bestowing within me a tenderness I had never felt from anyone before, and chills were racing up and down my spine. The kiss... no more than a kiss, although a French one, was accompanied by her loving embrace that lasted I don't know how many minutes as we explored each other's mouths. I could have remained like this with her all night, my pussy getting wetter and wetter, but sadly for me, she eventually broke the kiss.

However, all was well with us as she held my head in place and kissed her way around my face until she could begin nibbling my left ear, her hot breath illogically providing me with another chill to thrill my body. She then removed her hands from me and kissed her way lower, unbuttoned my sheer blouse, and took my left breast hungrily into her mouth. She spent minutes exploring every region of my breasts and belly. Still bestowing on me continuous soft kisses and gentle nibbles that now had love juice trickling from my desperate cunt, she continued her travels down my body, detoured cruelly around my soaked pussy and skated her wet tongue all the way down the inner surface of my right nylon-covered leg.

She then discovered my all-time weakness and I groaned helplessly, lost in delirium as one by one, she sucked each of my toes into her mouth through the sheer black nylon. I totally gave myself to her as I moaned like a girl getting fucked, but in reality only because of the focused pleasure she was providing not to my pussy, but even better it seemed, to my toes and my foot. She then took my other foot and did the same thing, staring up the length of my body into my eyes the whole time, but saying nothing. She massaged my left foot and toes just as sensuously and completely as she'd done the first, before gliding her hands back up my stocking-clad leg. She continued up my body, again bypassed my pussy (again with such casual cruelty) and in time returned back to my lips. I eagerly opened my mouth and we kissed again, this time her knee pressing and gently thrusting against my pussy, a treasure that I welcomed so eagerly! Her insistent pressure soon had me moaning into her mouth as she now moved her knee randomly around, teasing me mercilessly.

My moans got louder and ever more needy until finally Ashley asked me, "Jenny, do you want me to lick your vagina?"

I smiled at her use of the conservative word 'vagina', still speaking so properly considering the circumstances, and replied with no small amount of passion, "Yes, please, Mistress Ashley."

Her knee leaned into me harder as she qualified, "I will do so on one condition, dear Jenny."

"Anything," I quivered, my ability to speak crumbling because of the pressure down below.

"Jenny, you must not call me mistress," she said tenderly, "for that is not who I am. I am your equal and your lover because I like you, dear Jenny. You must call me Ashley, or any sweet endearment you choose, but never mistress."

I didn't know where to put myself! I discovered that I liked her as well (in a way much more than just sex), with a passion that surely matched the love she was claiming she held for me, but at this moment I needed to climax almost more than I needed to breathe! I responded desperately, "Oh Ashley, I love you too, and sometime soon I hope to find the words to tell you how much I do, but for now, dear, sweet, beautiful, wonderful Ashley I beg you... PLEASE eat me, PLEASE ravish me, I need to cum so badly!"

For the first time in I don't know how many minutes my head cleared sufficiently that I found myself looking across the room to see Karen seated on a chair and watching my lover and me intently as Sabrina sat on her haunches beside her on the floor exactly like an obedient puppy dog. To make the scene even more humiliating (for Sabrina, certainly not for anyone else), Karen was petting Sabrina's hair like she would a dog's. Karen smiled and winked at me.

I smiled back and mouthed a 'thank you' before closing my eyes again. I then just let myself go and surrendered as Ashley continued to pleasure me. As she had required of me, not as submissive to Mistress, but I surrendered as someone who had been enduring as half a person her entire life might surrender upon the joyous discovery of the other half of herself. This may sound crazy, but I was surrendering to myself, and in so doing I was becoming whole for the first time ever. Perhaps another way of describing this experience is that I had found my soul mate, and the newly discovered other half of my soul was making sweet love to me. Eventually I could feel my orgasm approaching, not like breakers crashing, but like the inexorable swelling of a calm ocean. I moaned, "I'm cumming sweet Ashley, please don't stop."

Ashley, hearing my request and knowing my need as if it were her own, slid three gentle fingers inside my ocean of juice and captured my whole clit ever so gently but insistently into her mouth. I instantly screamed from the new double pleasure, and within seconds my orgasm erupted out of me. Like I had done, Ashley continued licking and fingering me as the orgasm swelled through me and thrilled every part of my body. Eventually the pleasure became too intense, and just as Ashley had, I begged her, "Please stop."

Ashley did, smiled at me and said, "See?"

I smiled weakly, trying to catch my breath as I responded, "Yes."

Ashley moved back up and pressed her body against me as we kissed one more time. Like the previous kisses, our kiss was electric and passionate but most of all, tender. We kissed for countless minutes, with no other agenda other than to remain immersed in each other's passion.

It was finally Karen who broke up our make-out session by announcing, "Well, we should probably hit the hay, ladies; drill sergeant Hopkins will be working us like rented mules tomorrow.

Ashley broke our kiss and helped me to my feet.

Karen walked over to me, kissed me on the cheek, removed the collar I had long since forgotten I was even wearing, and fastened it on Sabrina. She then asked Sabrina, kind of intoned to Sabrina, "Do you have anything to say to Jenny?"

Sabrina looked at me, completely humiliated, and said, "I'm very sorry, Jenny. I'm sorry for everything. I promise to do much better for you."

I smiled at her and grasped her shoulder gently, saying simply, "It's ok."

Karen then said to Ashley and me rather jovially, "I thought you two would hit it off! Jenny, did you know that Ashley is a lesbian?"

"I do now," I laughed.

Karen then said seriously and sincerely, "You two make an adorable couple."

Ashley blushed, but reached for my hand. I looked up at Ashley and then a flood of realization hit me as I realized it wasn't Karen I was in love with, it was Ashley! Even after all I had felt and experienced just now while Ashley had been making love to me, the penny still hadn't dropped. The rest of me was completely onboard, but you know the old saying, "The head is the last to be told!" (Okay, maybe it's a new saying.)

Karen smiled, "Jenny, I have a new slave" as she patted Sabrina like a puppy again. "So if you two want to be an item, I will allow it."

I looked at Ashley, who looked at me and asked with noticeable insecurity, "Are we an us?"

I smiled back, nervous as well, but knowing that even if it took forever for it to sink in past her insecurities, I was hers for as long as she would have me. Meaning it with all my heart I told my lover, "I would love that."

Ashley kissed me again, so very gently as I reciprocated in kind.

But then Karen kinda broke the mood by adding, "But don't think it will be that easy, you two. Jenny still has a mistress in Megan, and I'll still expect to be able to use Jenny on occasion if I wish or if Sabrina isn't handy."

Ashley seemed a bit disappointed by this, but I was secretly thankful. I'm not sure I could commit to just one girl. I knew I could give Ashley my entire heart, but never exclusive use of my body, especially not all the best parts. I needed to be dominated sometimes, and Ashley was obviously way too sweet to dominate me.

"Understood," I said.

Karen then added, "Plus, both Mistress Megan and I still expect you to finish your seduction of Miss Morgan."

"Of course," I said, as Ashley gave me a look of surprise and I promised in a whisper, "I'll explain later, my love.

"And," Karen finished, "I still plan to seduce your mother."

"I figured you might," I said giving Ashley's hand a soft squeeze of support.

Karen then began walking to her bedroom, with Sabrina following on all fours led by the leash. Karen called back, "Get a room, you two dykes. One room, one bed! Just saying; you'll figure it out."

Ashley and I watched Karen and Sabrina leave and then wordlessly we went to Ashley's room, which was now our room. Both of us exhausted sexually, we climbed under the blankets and just cuddled. I fell asleep with Ashley's arms wrapped around me. I had never felt such warmth in my life. In her arms, life made sense.

**********

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 8th: The Last Card Played

I woke up in someone's arms, which I'd never done before, and then it all came flooding back to me: these were Ashley's arms! I rolled over and Ashley was awake, smiling at me. She leaned in and kissed me. She then bumped noses with me and said, "That was one crazy night."

1...456789