Bedtime Stories Pt. 03

Story Info
Alone time, caught with the hand in the panty drawer.
1.1k words
4.41
10.9k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A girls night out, a night out for you and your sister, giving me an evening to myself, to my thoughts, to my own choice in front of the TV, with the entire couch all to myself.

I know you will come home all hot and horny, you always do. I can almost sense the alcohol and cigarettes on you already. The wild look in your eyes, your wet pussy around my cock, completely ignoring if anyone is hearing us.

I will be ready for you, I always am.

Across the living room, lies our guest room. As long as your sister is here, it's her room, her private zone in our house, for us to respect, and we do, I do.

She's left the door slightly open.

I'm going to take a shower, letting that hot water pour over me, waking me up. Standing naked where she, no more than a couple of hours ago, also was standing, naked, washing herself, running her hands over her body. Touching herself. Is this where she...

I turn the water off, letting myself air dry as the steam scatters, before I put on my robe, gazing towards her room on my way out. Passing it, closely, peeking through the slit in the door, let it slide open... entering.

Her own collection of scents lies in the room, as her things, I'm not going to touch any of it. I can't shake the feeling of breaking in to my own house. I take a deep breath.

A pair of her undergarments lies thrown on the floor. A bag, packed with more of her clothes, a hair dryer, a smaller bag with makeup, a hairbrush, lotion.

Her panties on the floor keep drawing my attention.

The feeling of mischief makes my stomach tingle, I shouldn't be in here. Letting my eyes wander over her bed, the imprints of her body on the mattress and on her pillow, fighting the urge to run my hand over her sheets. But I'm not going to do that, that would be weird, wouldn't it. I'm not a perv. I should get out of here.

I grabbed her panties on my way out, shutting the door behind me.

I sit myself down on the couch. Feeling the thin fabric between my fingers, so soft. I'm shivering, with guilt, and excitement, knowing she's just worn them, how they just have been touching her most intimate parts of her body.

Touching them is as close I'll ever get to touching her, there.

I better put them back, at least before they come back home. I should do it right now, that would be the right thing to do. I hold them up, watching them, I can't resist to take a whiff, curious to know what she smells like. Feeling like a full fledged perv as I bring them close, breathing in the sweet, female scent of her worn panties, her pussy.

The smell of her, the totally unacceptable in what I'm doing, the inappropriate, the forbidden. It arouses me, makes me immensely horny, makes my cock grow hard and erect in an instance, aching, forcing me to grab it.

I take a deep breath with her panties against my face. Start stroking, can't help myself. It doesn't take long until I finish, making my cum burst straight out, with my tensed crotch pumping, making me moan, making me lean my head back, closing my eyes, smelling her once more... falling asleep.

* * *

"I thought you didn't like me." Your sister's voice wakes me up, and I quickly come to realize where I am, where I'm not, and what I didn't put back in her room.

I rapidly wrap my robe around me, embarrassingly aware how she's probably already seen everything.

"Those are mine, aren't they?" She says, referring to her panties, still in my hand.

"Where is Helen?" I ask, fully realizing the awkwardness of the situation.

"She's sleeping." She calmly replies, "Tequila:" She continues and smiles.

"Did she--" I try to say.

"No, don't worry, I helped her to bed as soon as we got home." She interrupts me.

"Are you going to tell her?" I ask, trying not to show how nervous I am.

"Did you enjoy them? What did you do with them?" She continues.

"Did you smell them? Were you sniffing my panties?"

"I... I'm sorry." I stutter, hearing the bleakness of my apology.

"Don't be. And don't worry, I won't tell her." She makes a pause.

"You know what?" She continues, smiling mischievously at me, unwrapping my robe.

I can't breathe as I feel her fingers touching me, touching my cock, cupping her hand around my balls.

"I have missed this a lot." She gently caresses me between my legs.

"I've missed the smell of a man." She continues, leaning in, kissing my upper thighs, letting her cheek softly touch my already growing erection, followed by the soft touch of her lips.

"The taste." She gently kisses the backside of my cock. I am completely stunned, I can't move a muscle, as she kisses her way up and down along my shaft.

"Can you keep a secret?" She whispers, and I nod in consent, unable to resist, as she folds her lips around the tip of my cock, letting me inside of her warm, wet mouth. She moans quietly, apparently enjoying it too, the feel of a cock in her mouth.

My heart is pounding, I know this is wrong, in any way imaginable, but her lips around my cock, how it grows inside her mouth, the wet sound it makes as she moves her head up and down, gently moaning, deeper and deeper, makes it impossible to resist.

She pulls her panties off under her skirt, letting them slide down her thighs, handing them over to me, and I know what she wants me to do with them. They are wet, still warm. I lift them to my face and breathe in the sweet, arousing scent of her pussy. Making my cock swell up inside her eager mouth.

I can't hold back, and I know she notices as she keeps on, sucking it harder, pushing herself further down over it, faster, in and out. I run my fingers through her hair as she's letting me cum inside her, moaning in unison as I'm releasing myself, emptying my pulsating cock deep into her mouth. All of it.

She looks up at me, still smiling.

"A secret, remember?" She whispers. "You should go up to your wife now."

I nod. The look in her eyes is something I've never seen before.

"And by the way, you know you owe me more than this, right?" She winks at me as she takes her panties, and nonchalantly walks back to her room, closing the door behind her.